UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32332 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#26882 Feb 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a recruit that badly wanted to be a Trojan, and it was my dream to be a trOJan and I knew that they had limited scholarships to give, trust me, I would jump on it before someone else did...so STOP making excuses...USC is no longer the school of choice in L.A.
Trojan is right. You are too stupid to realize that the reductions detoured athletes coming to USC with the uncertainty, and now that the sanctions are almost in the rear, we kicked your butt in the National Signing Day, as to where the media reported USC in the top 3 winners for signing day and UCLA in the top 3 losers for signing day. Keep believing your Mora-for-one-more-year (B)ruins are the "choice" and that Assandi fool will be your next savior... dont you understand, your two good years a decade is up… HaHa

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26883 Feb 10, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and you boys thought the same thing when top projected QB Ben Olsen came to the (B)ruins... Nuff said! HaHa
Injury prone, should have never gone on that Mormon mission. Ben Olson was a pocket passer, unfortunately for him he played under Karl Dorell whom never recruited OLinemen to protect his QB, so if unless you have a QB with wheels, he ain't going to do no damage but to himself, which is exactly what happened, hence the success Brett Hunndly has had, his OLine wasn't all that good his freshmen year, UCLA led the nation in sacks allowed with 107, but Hundley was quick to run out of the pocket and make plays, or scramble for yardage...the reason why he never got hurt with those 107 sacks is no one got a clean hit on him, they tackled him on the run or pushed out of bounds...it's the virtue of having speed as a QB and UCLA has nothing BUT SPEED at that positon with Hundley, Woulard and our new QB Aaron Sharp who runs a 4.5 40 BOOM!!!

#26884 Feb 10, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Trojan is right. You are too stupid to realize that the reductions detoured athletes coming to USC with the uncertainty, and now that the sanctions are almost in the rear, we kicked your butt in the National Signing Day, as to where the media reported USC in the top 3 winners for signing day and UCLA in the top 3 losers for signing day. Keep believing your Mora-for-one-more-year (B)ruins are the "choice" and that Assandi fool will be your next savior... dont you understand, your two good years a decade is up… HaHa
wrong, the best would have gone to USC before the ran out of sholies, but the chose somewhere else, PC would have gotten them...the point is, UCLA got theirs, and USC was never an option for them, period!!! so stop with the NCAA helped UCLA crap.

#26885 Feb 10, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Trojan is right. You are too stupid to realize that the reductions detoured athletes coming to USC with the uncertainty, and now that the sanctions are almost in the rear, we kicked your butt in the National Signing Day, as to where the media reported USC in the top 3 winners for signing day and UCLA in the top 3 losers for signing day. Keep believing your Mora-for-one-more-year (B)ruins are the "choice" and that Assandi fool will be your next savior... dont you understand, your two good years a decade is up… HaHa
yah we finished #18 big losers alright LMAO. besides how did your "awesome classes" turn out in the assshooping of 2012 and 2013?? LMFAO!!!! UCLA develops the 3-stars in to 5-stars while USC downgrades the 5-stars into 3-stars...it's all coaching, of which UCLA is superior and USC inferior. FACT!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#26886 Feb 10, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>yah we finished #18 big losers alright LMAO. besides how did your "awesome classes" turn out in the assshooping of 2012 and 2013?? LMFAO!!!! UCLA develops the 3-stars in to 5-stars while USC downgrades the 5-stars into 3-stars...it's all coaching, of which UCLA is superior and USC inferior. FACT!!!!!
I don't know what our percentage of landing this kid is, but I have seen films of Josh Rosen (2015) and he plays like the mind of a 5 year NFL veteran.

He is not a blazer in the dual threat arena but stills runs a 4.7 forty, and he just looks like a player that will not let his team lose (i.e. Cade NcNown). He has a rifle arm!!!

Go Bruins! Coaching is what makes our quarterbacks players to be reckoned with!
Trojan Longie

West Covina, CA

#26887 Feb 10, 2014
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what our percentage of landing this kid is, but I have seen films of Josh Rosen (2015) and he plays like the mind of a 5 year NFL veteran.
He is not a blazer in the dual threat arena but stills runs a 4.7 forty, and he just looks like a player that will not let his team lose (i.e. Cade NcNown). He has a rifle arm!!!
Go Bruins! Coaching is what makes our quarterbacks players to be reckoned with!
Nice try homersexual, but once again you're wrong!

San Fernando Valley

#26888 Feb 10, 2014
Trojan Longie wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try homersexual, but once again you're wrong!
You know what they say BiteOn, when the going gets tough..........
Weasels hide in their momma's basement and type anonymous nonsense from their parents computer!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#26889 Feb 10, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
sc deserved the sanctions, accept it and move on.
I disagree with you there. Take away the school affiliations, and I'm sure you'd agree. The severity of the sanctions far outweighed the alleged violations, and that's without even getting into the how they arrived at that decision, and the actors involved. Subsequent sanctions has shown that the COI overstepped their bounds. Todd McNair's lawsuit against the NCAA will soon show the ridiculousness of the COI.
Damn this is getting old. don't hear CPEM whining do you?
What for, it's like banging our head against a wall and expecting it to move. Haters gon' hate, and take anything they can find to slam on USC. Someone once said that they didn't hate USC, just Pete Carrol, and that once CPC was gone, the insufferable trolling would end. We see how truthful that was. I guess you could say he "welched" on his statement. So I see no reason to get myself worked up over the utterances of a proven liar and welcher. Not anymore.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26890 Feb 10, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you there. Take away the school affiliations, and I'm sure you'd agree. The severity of the sanctions far outweighed the alleged violations, and that's without even getting into the how they arrived at that decision, and the actors involved. Subsequent sanctions has shown that the COI overstepped their bounds. Todd McNair's lawsuit against the NCAA will soon show the ridiculousness of the COI.
<quoted text>
What for, it's like banging our head against a wall and expecting it to move. Haters gon' hate, and take anything they can find to slam on USC. Someone once said that they didn't hate USC, just Pete Carrol, and that once CPC was gone, the insufferable trolling would end. We see how truthful that was. I guess you could say he "welched" on his statement. So I see no reason to get myself worked up over the utterances of a proven liar and welcher. Not anymore.
I'll give ya the sanctions were to severe for the crime, but sanctions were warranted. What I'm getting tired of is the constant whining poor little us, get over it and move on.
The team was rated # 1 in 2012, even with the sanctions, a shyt load of 4 & 5 star players and under CLK took a big ol shyt.. and 2013 CEO did a great job showing the talent was still there, but it was all about coaching.

#26892 Feb 10, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
bahahaha you must have not read the NCAA report from beginning to end, too painful I imagine? So let me get this straight, you expect me to keep cool while trolls like Fight On and stupid racist, bigot, woman hater, cop hating dickWad trOJan rag on UCLA all day?? FCUK NO!!! USC is lucky to even have a football team.

#26893 Feb 10, 2014
35-14 bytches!!!!
Go Bruins!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26894 Feb 10, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Come now Robbie, we know you are playing around because even your other (B)ruin cohorts would know that USC scholarship reductions by the NCAA made UCLA "enablers" to pickup local talent who did not have Westwood as their first priority. But despite what Trojan says about you and the overwhelming evidence that backs it, I just truly believe you cant be that DUMB!!! HaHa
He IS that dumb. Only a complete idiot would try to deny the assistance they've gotten from the NCAA. We all know what the score was the last time they played a fully rostered USC team! LOL!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26895 Feb 10, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anyone & everyone with a brain knows they were out to get 'SC. You can't possibly have an IQ above 100 and look at the inconsistency with the punishments that have been levied in the past 20 years and come to any other conclusion.

Haters will try to make excuses, but that's all they are...haters. BN has shown recently not to have any more sense than his butt buddy.

I need to do the same thing you have and try to ignore the stupidity. Asking & asking a question I've answered many times before? A true idiot.

Not only have I answered it. Dan Patrick has as well. Anyone who knows anything about sports knows the answer to the moron's question.

FTFO!!

#26896 Feb 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
He IS that dumb. Only a complete idiot would try to deny the assistance they've gotten from the NCAA. We all know what the score was the last time they played a fully rostered USC team! LOL!!
what kind of assistance did UCLA get you little crybaby whiny little bytch...be specific for once in your life...listening to you is like listrning to farts coming out of someone's ass.

#26897 Feb 10, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone & everyone with a brain knows they were out to get 'SC. You can't possibly have an IQ above 100 and look at the inconsistency with the punishments that have been levied in the past 20 years and come to any other conclusion.
Haters will try to make excuses, but that's all they are...haters. BN has shown recently not to have any more sense than his butt buddy.
I need to do the same thing you have and try to ignore the stupidity. Asking & asking a question I've answered many times before? A true idiot.
Not only have I answered it. Dan Patrick has as well. Anyone who knows anything about sports knows the answer to the moron's question.
FTFO!!
I own you, and as long as I own you WILL NOT IGNORE ME!!! I AM YOUR MASTER!!!! YoulittleWhore.

San Marino, CA

#26898 Feb 11, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I own you, and as long as I own you WILL NOT IGNORE ME!!! I AM YOUR MASTER!!!! YoulittleWhore.
Giving a little TMI with your kinkiness and fart smelling hobby there Robbie. Despite all the turmoil the last 3 years, the Trojans still bitchslapped the (B)ruins on National Signing Day! That alone, puts a smile on CTs face for the entire summer right up until your (B)ruins get sodomized @ Texas and @ ASU ... HaHa

USC - ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL BE YOUR FOOTBALL DESTINATION IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!

San Marino, CA

#26899 Feb 11, 2014
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As usual, excellent points made my Trojan brother. But you are wasting your time here. Historically second rate (B)ruin faithful have waited for years to try to dig up anything possible about USC, like those guys who slurp the bottom of an In-N-Out shake an extra 5 minutes hoping to muster up one last taste.(B)ruins needed this for their downtrodden psyche like a junkie needing a fix after 12 years of abstinence. No matter how implausible the sanctions were, believe me if it was UCLA being reprimanded for this (which we know ALL schools go thru it but only the winners get hand slapped) the (B)ruins would be screaming like Westwood was the next Hiroshima.

FTFO – NATIONAL SIGNING DAY CHAMPIONS OF LOS ANGELES!

#26900 Feb 11, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Giving a little TMI with your kinkiness and fart smelling hobby there Robbie. Despite all the turmoil the last 3 years, the Trojans still bitchslapped the (B)ruins on National Signing Day! That alone, puts a smile on CTs face for the entire summer right up until your (B)ruins get sodomized @ Texas and @ ASU ... HaHa
USC - ALWAYS HAS, ALWAYS WILL BE YOUR FOOTBALL DESTINATION IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!
sure, if you go by the rankings, but the ranking don't tell the story...if you knew anything about college football recruiting, you would know that what matters is replacing the positions vacated by graduated players, and adding depth to the areas in need of depth, in which case UCLA did just that. As for landing two 5-star players by USC, yup, you got us there. Like I said before, it's hard to compete for players who grew up USC fans at a time in which USC was dominating the L.A. Landscape, I guarantee you if in 5 years it will be UCLA getting those local 5-star players that are 12 years old right now and that have seen UCLA dominate USC the past two years.

Besides, USC usually has the better recruiting class - except for 2 years - so it means nothing when you have shitty coaches, and believe me USC HAS SHITTY COACHES. And when you have GREAT COACHES like UCLA does, they will switch a YBack Receiver and make him an All-American and best LB the nation (Anthony Barr)...or turn a 3-star into a 5-star All-American LB and also the Pac-12 Offensive and Defensive Player Of The Year (Myles Jack).

You can have your 5-star players on NSD, but they won't materialize into anything other than good Special team players because of their speed, they have no skills, if you had watched the CIF playoffs like I did you would know what I'm talking about, Adoree Jackson (5'8" 160 lbs) got burned all day!! the receiver from Chaminade was turning left, right, every which way, and Adoree's speed was no match for a receiver with skills. FACT!!!!

#26901 Feb 11, 2014
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>if it was UCLA being reprimanded for this (which we know ALL schools go thru it but only the winners get hand slapped) the (B)ruins would be screaming like Westwood was the next Hiroshima.
FTFO – NATIONAL SIGNING DAY CHAMPIONS OF LOS ANGELES!
"If If If If UCLA was going thru this" sorry, this kind shyt only happens to loser programs that feel the need to cheat in order to gain an advantage. USC leads the nation in the violations department...you try to justify your cheating all day...SOME LOSERS IN HERE (well really ONE), will say USC and UCLA are tied for being on probation for NCAA violations, what that LOSER crybaby pansy-ass fails to point out is that, USC has been on probation 6 times and each time if has been slapped with sanctions, while UCLA has only been handed sanctions 3 times, and ZERO sanctions in 30 years.

So yes, every program with the exception of Stanford, has been on probation at some time or another, but sanctions SIX TIMES???!!! only USC has, they are the kings of cheating... they have been cheating since 1903, that's right 111 years of a cheating tradition. FACT!!!!

San Fernando Valley

#26902 Feb 11, 2014
BRUINS GET COMMIT FROM SHAQ EVANS REPLACEMENT

UCLA received a commitment from Jaason Lewis (4 star) from Virginia Beach, VA). Lewis is a 6'3", 234lb beast who was one of the most sought-after 2015 WR prospects in the country!

Go Bruins! Lock and Reload!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California's "most hazardous" rail crossing wil... 44 min Peter G 2
Review: Distribuidora Duche West 6 hr Gracilea Mond 3
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) 7 hr Wymandaniel45 7
The Trump low down 10 hr poc proud to be poc 1
After Orlando Scams & waste loom as charity mil... 11 hr Dewey 1
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 11 hr judas raphan 90
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) Fri truth squad 297

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montebello Mortgages