UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#21195 Jul 25, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhhhhh you go girl ;)
You know of course, a lot of us alternative lifestyle Topix contributors are already putting you on the same pedestal as Cher and Celine.
I think RuPaul might be a more appropriate pedestal in her case... HaHa

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#21196 Jul 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're proof of that, no matter how much you've earned on your back.
BTW, CT & I would never post the stuff we do in response to a lady. A piece of trash like you, who asks for every bit of it? In a heartbeat!
Really? I have manners. I did not start this woman bashing. You fools did. Now you get boss talk.

LMAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21197 Jul 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>These two lines sum it up nicely for you. It is only because your husband, who has/had something going for him, that you are actually able to associate with a higher class of people. Good thing you made sure he knocked you up early (back when you may of had some looks and werent extremely overweight) so you could then ride the grass skirt of his success for years, and years, and years. So hows that for dot connecting... HaHa
Sorry Hon I have much more wealth then my husband. Wrong again chump!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21198 Jul 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, you're unbelievable...real trojans across the land are very proud to be associated with you, no doubt. SMH
Funny...we had some nice women like OSU Mom. They beat her up to. It's a real shame they are bullies.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21199 Jul 25, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>You tell 'um Lifer. Keep up this wild-eyed spirit and the rest of us Bruins might finally be proud that you are a fellow Bruin. Now if our team could act like that :/
Go Bruins, Go Warriors, Go Lifer lashing out in all directions!
You are a nut, but you make me laugh.

Lathers off to sail.

“UCLA-RELOADING USC-REBUILDING”

Since: Aug 09

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21200 Jul 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, Rob, Rob, when someone decides to willfully join in the mudslinging here on Topix, you should know more then anyone that everything (gender, persuasion, fan base affiliation) is thrown out the window. Real ladies like CB and Dinnie would never stoop so low to foul up these forums.
Ha!! Yeah right!!! You want me to posz some links from your buddy Trojan? How he acts when a lady disagrees with him?

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21201 Jul 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think RuPaul might be a more appropriate pedestal in her case... HaHa
who the hell is RuPaul?

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21202 Jul 25, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny...we had some nice women like OSU Mom. They beat her up to. It's a real shame they are bullies.
that's right!!! I forgot about her. Cyber bullies.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21203 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>that's right!!! I forgot about her. Cyber bullies.
She was so nice. Happy she finally became an usher at the Shoe.

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#21204 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>who the hell is RuPaul?
The famous Drag Queen. LOL!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21206 Jul 26, 2013
The football landscape has changed in Los Angeles. Anyone that disagrees is a fool.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/footbal...

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21207 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone call????
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21208 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I have manners. I did not start this woman bashing. You fools did. Now you get boss talk.
LMAO!
You're so full of shit. You always start the trash talking.

You're as delusional as Slob.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21209 Jul 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>You know what is so funny to me Trojan, is how these semi-educated half wits accuse us of making unfounded assumptions yet they continuously connect the dots in their own Topix coloring book all the time. The hag make futile attempts to try and indict me of being a racist when all I do is point out her own blatant, biased inconsistencies regarding her hatred for the lower 48 states and its universities, EXCEPT if the team has one or more of her precious Punahou School proteges (or in her case maybe we should spell it Poon-a-Ho). I also find it very humorous that the hag and Robbie get so worked up over a blog-based, anonymous website. Makes me come to the conclusion that despite their best exertion, what intellectual and equally important comments we say are so relevant in their lives. I guess we just cant help that whatever a USC Trojans says ALWAYS matters so much to everyone else… HaHa
FIGHT ON
Well said and oh so true!

FTFO!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21210 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Lifer really knows, but I told him to lay low for awhile. Those Trojan fans can be brutal towards the unstable ;)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#21212 Jul 26, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nut, but you make me laugh.
Lathers off to sail.
How funny you say that Miss Wolfie, some of my "close" friends call me Double Nut Peter ;)

Go Bruins, Go lathered nuts!

BURN, BABY, BURN!!

#21213 Jul 26, 2013
Once again trOJan, your claim that you went to u$˘ further proves that anyone can go to $outh ˘entral.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21215 Jul 26, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Once again trOJan, your claim that you went to u$˘ further proves that anyone can go to $outh ˘entral.
Yeah, yeah. You keep telling yourself that, if it makes you feel better, Loser.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21216 Jul 26, 2013
BTW, USC is one of the Top 10 universities in the country, in my field and has been for decades. Not everyone gets into it and not every who does, completes the program.

But you're free to continue in your ignorance. You've never refrained before, so why not stop now. ROTFLMAO!!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#21217 Jul 26, 2013
...why stop now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athens Out of Montebello? 20 min 42 yr North Mtb r... 35
Montebello Hills Reserve? 2 hr Montebello Newbie 5
Appellate court upholds ruling voiding Montebel... Wed Wonder Why 12
Jeff Jerrod, new to 'Storage Wars,' loses money... (Jul '12) Mar 2 42 yr North Mtb r... 7
Dave Hester goes solo on latest 'Storage Wars' ... (Jul '12) Mar 2 Chilly 6
legit pain P.I.L.L.S Mar 2 montebello 1
Former state Sen. Ronald Calderon preparing for... Feb 28 Chaconaholic 5

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News