Montebello man killed in gang-related...

Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

There are 984 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 24, 2007, titled Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

AOBxLs

San Antonio, TX

#246 Nov 16, 2009
All Out Banging
sooo sad

United States

#247 Nov 18, 2009
Wow i grew in in Montebello, i left in early 80,s to Huntington Beach to raise my son. I always think of Montebello as home, when i get the chance i go back just to see my home where i lived and i'ts always good memories for me i lived in South side off of Bluff Rd.I live in AZ now so don't get the chance to get down very much anymore. It makes me so sad to hear what is going on there. Back in the day yes we had vne, south side boys and the gang in Pico Rivera, i can't remember the name i think it was Jardine if i got it wrong sorry. Anyway it makes me sad the everyone is still fighting, and it's worse than it was back in the day, what is going on. We are neighbors and should be taking care of each other,not fighting, we need to make it safe for our kids, and now for some of us old ones our grandkids. We get enough of the fighting from the war. I dont know i just feel bad reading the stories about my home town a place that will always be my home no matter where i live. I graduated in 1979 from Montebello High and I'm proud to say that. Sorry for going on. just needed to vent i guess. I loved Montebello.
Blah

Downey, CA

#248 Nov 18, 2009
All you idiot cholos will be dead or in jail within the next 3 years - losers.
fx13 midgets spooks

United States

#249 Nov 20, 2009
whats up this is how fools in montebello gang bang??? over the net come on ese be a real gee keep ur skelotons in ur own closet dont be an inernet rata....stay up
CONVICT BVVP 13 TLS

Lynwood, CA

#250 Dec 15, 2009
HAHA F*** NEWHALL! ITS ALL ABOUT THAT WEST SIDE VAL VERDE PARQUE 13 GANG PUTOS! FUCK BUGSY THAT PUTO RANKED IT OUT SIDE A LIQUOR STORE IN UR HOOD! THAT FOOL WAS RIDING A BIKE WITH BEERS AND WE FOLLOWED HIS ASS AND LIT U PUTOS UP! AFTER HE RANKED IT AND SAID HE WAS FROM NOWHERE! HAHAHAHAH U PUTOS AINT SHIT!
lil dyablo newhall

Castro Valley, CA

#251 Dec 20, 2009
vne gangster wrote:
<quoted text>NEW HALL.U GROWING GRAPS OR WHAT???NEWHALL HAHA ILL **** ON ALL UR HOMIES.ITS ALL ABOUT THE NEWTOWN GANG.BIG VNE!!!
F*** ENCHILADASF***IN LAME SU PU**S AINT S**T ESE BARRIO OLD TOWN EASTSIDE NEWHALL 13 MURDER GANGA MURDER ALL U FOOS F****N ESTRELLITAS
STOMPS SSM PKS

Glendale, CA

#252 Jan 2, 2010
to all my homies posting like that on here you should know better than that .who schooled you vatos ?i dont know ant of you homies and i know everyone.you guys should go to meeting and participate and stop talking shit.dont talk about it be about it.shame on you vatos.
sureno

United States

#253 Jan 6, 2010
stomper from south side MeaTBalls is a straight leva that vato never been nowhere.yet he talks agood game.shame on you fatboy seen you run plenty of times.
sureno

Huntington Park, CA

#254 Jan 8, 2010
bernie from the monkeys you aint nada puto you only pick on lames get at some real gees have you ever met shanker from metro hahahahahah left you like a stuck pigg running in your on hood shame on you ese.who schooled you winer or capone?straight weenies
FBI Agent Smith

Van Nuys, CA

#255 Jan 12, 2010
Don't all you gangbangers know WE ( FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ) control all the Streets & varrio & hoods! We LET you run your little drug crews. If we wanted to we could shut down all gang in LA. I don't care if you are from Surenos to Nortenos, Bloods to Crips, I can call up 1,000 fully trained, well armed agents to get rid of any mexican or Black crew. Armenians aren't even on the list. Look what is happening to the Mongols! We even took their patch! So keep killing each other, that just give me job security! Remember when you see our Black SUV's coming you ALL fuck'in RUN!!! Young & Old!!!!!! We own all of you!!! United States of Slavery!!! See you in the Pen or the morgue!
STOMPS SSM PKS

Glendale, CA

#256 Jan 15, 2010
your homeboy drifter was drinking his food for about 6 months and i never run. as for me picking on lames spensa you are what you are that not my fault.and you know im not lame.ps.
CHICANO

Pico Rivera, CA

#257 Jan 20, 2010
CHICANOS KILLING CHICANOS IS WHAT THEY WANT !!!!!! F*CK U WHITE TRASH AND THE MAN .1DAY WE WILL TAKE OVER!!!!!!
Boy Loco

United States

#258 Jan 22, 2010
East Side White Fence Gang f*** vaRrio Nuthing bunch of punk b****s U come get sum Levas!!!
Boy Loco

United States

#259 Jan 22, 2010
U dnt wants none! CERCO BLANCO EAST-SIDE! F**K ENCHILADAS
Boy Loco

United States

#260 Jan 25, 2010
What the f***k is tick tocks?? R u a clock? What a bunch of lames very nice enchilaDas...we ran u levas out of the proJects thats why your in MontebEllo hidding u punks!! E Side White Fence gang!!!
City of Angels 13

United States

#263 Feb 8, 2010
EAST WHITE FENCE SIDE SPIDERS,THE HOLE,TINY LOCOS,MALOS,MONSTERS.
BIG CAPS V213R

Inglewood, CA

#266 Feb 17, 2010
F@#K ALL.MONTEBELLO IS MINE! ASK ABOUT IT LAMES!
EASTSIDE NEWHALL BAM BAM

Santa Clarita, CA

#267 Feb 18, 2010
CONVICT BVVP 13 TLS wrote:
HAHA F*** NEWHALL! ITS ALL ABOUT THAT WEST SIDE VAL VERDE PARQUE 13 GANG PUTOS! FUCK BUGSY THAT PUTO RANKED IT OUT SIDE A LIQUOR STORE IN UR HOOD! THAT FOOL WAS RIDING A BIKE WITH BEERS AND WE FOLLOWED HIS ASS AND LIT U PUTOS UP! AFTER HE RANKED IT AND SAID HE WAS FROM NOWHERE! HAHAHAHAH U PUTOS AINT SHIT!
F*** DIRTY VERDE LEVAS BNH13 GANG EASTSIDE OLD TOWN F**** UR HOMIES RESTIN IN PISS CUZ MY BARRIO SHOWD THEM WASSUP
EASTSIDE NEWHALL BAM BAM

Santa Clarita, CA

#268 Feb 18, 2010
VERGA KILLA GANG
Lady D

Burbank, CA

#270 Feb 18, 2010
Wow!!! It amazes me that these stupid little gang bangers even found this way on to a computer and into this forum. gang bangers are all worthless loosers bound for a life of drugs, jail, and an early trip to the cemmetary. I would be more than thrilled if they all just killed each other off. the only problem I have is when innocent bystanders get in the way. You guys are a bunch of idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montebello Treasurer 2 hr Montebello Eyes 2
Kim Zolciak's Got Her A Set of D*ck S*cker lips! 5 hr Another Jew 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 6 hr Robert 3,015
vincent e martz is egor 7 hr nsa 1
Montebello Pension Reform (May '11) Jul 23 Truth Squad 292
News Former Montebello policeman pleads guilty to mi... Jul 18 Rattlesnake 7
Montebello Council meeting Jul 15 Reality 1

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance