Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

Dec 24, 2007 Full story: Whittier Daily News 942

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Full Story
Balcoms

La Habra, CA

#1046 May 16, 2013
F&@k a monkey!!
I Agree

Maywood, CA

#1047 May 16, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
Hes not snitching I just got out of east max he wasn't in pc unit or sny
Oh yea 12 of you scumbags went down because one of your southside Montebello homies snitched and sang like a canary. He'll do one year in men's central jail and then he'll be out with his family. Meanwhile 12 of you are going to face RICO charges and spend 20+ years smelling ass in supermax. Hahahaha the good guys win again. If I were you I would snitch the rest and cut yourself a deal before your homies cut their own deal off your own asses.
Balcoms

Santa Ana, CA

#1048 May 16, 2013
I Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea 12 of you scumbags went down because one of your southside Montebello homies snitched and sang like a canary. He'll do one year in men's central jail and then he'll be out with his family. Meanwhile 12 of you are going to face RICO charges and spend 20+ years smelling ass in supermax. Hahahaha the good guys win again. If I were you I would snitch the rest and cut yourself a deal before your homies cut their own deal off your own asses.
lol
Balcoms

Santa Ana, CA

#1049 May 16, 2013
thank you MPD wrote:
operation sudden impact is totally cool. taking out the gangbangers by montebello park is great. next stop, poplar ave.
ain't touching nobody on poplar ave!! Ain't going out like monkeys!!! Lol bet all 12 of them gonna sing!!!
Ready loco

Los Angeles, CA

#1050 May 16, 2013
V ES JOKEROS
dndiendbdkdxoxjs b

Long Beach, CA

#1051 May 17, 2013
Ol
Montebello Newbie

Rosemead, CA

#1052 May 17, 2013
Snitches? All you have to do is read all of these posts here and elsewhere and connect the dots. Cops don't need snitches. They just verify what these dopey gangbangers post here. Go get em' Cops.
MPD Supoorter

Rosemead, CA

#1053 May 17, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
Hes not snitching I just got out of east max he wasn't in pc unit or sny
So you just got out? And the cops went after the rivals? Hmmmm...
ASIANBOYz

Los Angeles, CA

#1054 May 17, 2013
fawk all you weak SSM and VNE..i'll be at St. Benedicts tonight for the carnival. Anyone down to meet me so I can straight beat yo a$$.
Unless your VNE, you will need the whole clicka and arsenal. Cant fight worth for shit..So come loud and be proud when I straight stomp on you putos...
es213gang

Bell, CA

#1055 May 18, 2013
f..k all u snitching ass monkeys... puro DOS3CE GANG every1 else in mtb is dead...vne are bunch lames who stop banging n my bois from VAIL ST LOKOS be right their...that's right EASTSIDE... MONTEVAIL DOS3CE SPRUCE LOKOS
ESV213R

Bell, CA

#1056 May 18, 2013
jokers is a fake gang like wid n iwk well now they say it with a "S"...jokers are tring 2 be a klick off of that 2gang... but nvr that...we got the real gees from iw in the hood V213"I"nsane"W "ino"S" click...we have a good name for banging n running around mtb...were out n about VARRIO ES213GANG...
ES AFH LS

Long Beach, CA

#1057 May 18, 2013
We the only muthaphukers putting in work!
MPD Supporter

Rosemead, CA

#1058 May 19, 2013
I guess most of those postinghere got busted. Nice to see tax dollars at work. Montebello PD rocks!
montebello newbie too

Montebello, CA

#1059 May 19, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
We the only muthaphukers putting in work!
Try "working." Get a job.
So CloSe I C U BrEaThe

Arcadia, CA

#1060 May 23, 2013
shank wrote:
<quoted text> shit ese keep bumping ur gums abt my lil carnal ese an ima rap your a$$ buster! Ese Hank southern monteBELLO.......
your brother is a murderer!!! They ratted on him cuz as plain as day they didnt have his back,or give 2 shits about him, and He was QUILTY!!! funny how you say u miss him, but seriously For What? what can U offer HIm? or even yourself...Look at yourself your life all messed up, no job,life or love... U should b along side of him, sadly your mother has to stand to side of two sons that are not TRUE men! sadly she cant have a son whom she is proud of. feel sorry for his daughter though never will he be their for her, sad he missed her everything in her life BUT HEY HE KNEW EXACTLY THE CONSIQUENCE WHEN HE PULLED THE TRIGGER, KILLING A MAN WITH NO GUN NO WAY TO DEFEND HIMSELF TYPICAL OF A LOWLIFE LOSER MEXICAN CHOLO --- NOW THATS SOMETHING FOR YOUR MOM AND FAMILY SHUD B PROUD OF... But he got less than what he deserved! and THE PEOPLE will make sure he NEVER EVER gets out HAHAHAHAHAHA ...
So CloSe I C U BrEaThe

Arcadia, CA

#1061 May 23, 2013
shank og hernandez wrote:
<quoted text>that's my lil brother
and a MURDERER!!!! he got what he deserved and more...U guys here glorifying him Ruben Joe Hernandez is a weak person u cant even call him a man, Your mother must be so proud of him and his brother. so sad to give birth 2 two boys and still know she ended up weak minded killers and failures, so proud she must be to have daughter raising babies with no fathers... Best he stays in prison so one less she has to worry about and one less to make her stay up at nite... Feel sorry for your niece his daughter, She will never ever ever know her father, and she too can NEVER be Proud of him... Thats 2 woman in his life he failed! actually three his Ex but she is now has a Real Man to Be that Father... your brother should be thankful, his daughter has someone to Really guide her and hopefully she wont end up like YOU!!! Stay Proud Hernandez Family.. U have so much to Proud Of!!!! LMAO... he will rott in prison he will never make parole... Money Is Power. But remember we c all u do, know all u do... so close we can see you breathing...U just have no idea who it is...HEHEHEH
Be Realistic

United States

#1063 May 29, 2013
There is NO other Gang in Mtb that Mashes like 213 Gang...
Be Realistic

United States

#1065 May 29, 2013
wid is a fake gang that has no streets in Mtb<will never find them. iws is another fake gang< the only member hides in his house on bluff road. jks started in an ice cream truck<than he left to join 8th st.lol. Gil n Venom from OFA started afh<afh is not a gang.
ES AFH LS

Long Beach, CA

#1066 May 30, 2013
Bubz brother started AFH
Be Realistic

United States

#1067 May 30, 2013
ES AFH LS wrote:
Bubz brother started AFH
Gil n Venom from OFA started afh in 1993 afh is a small tagging crew its not a gang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aahc 6 min joyc 1
Gas for under $3 arrives at Buena park station (Oct '08) 1 hr hormo 11
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 2,266
Teenage Boy Fatally Stabbed In El Monte (Mar '07) 2 hr Chooch 511
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr Los Angeles 15,996
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,390
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at September 17 at 7:22PM PDT

•••

Montebello News Video

•••
•••

Montebello Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Montebello News, Events & Info