Montebello man killed in gang-related...

Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting

There are 996 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 24, 2007, titled Montebello man killed in gang-related shooting. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

A man was killed on Saturday in a gang-related shooting, after several suspects fired at a car he was riding in, authorities said. via Whittier Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

shank og hernandez

Los Angeles, CA

#897 Apr 26, 2012
north side montebello wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ese u got a monkey your city! Vato named hank...
who the Puck r u cuz when I find u ur flatlined.
shank og hernandez

Los Angeles, CA

#898 Apr 26, 2012
Northside balcoms wrote:
F**k a monkey!!
ima find u kid an ima flatline ur a$$ too.
shank

Los Angeles, CA

#899 Apr 26, 2012
Fucx low lives who gives a fucx all u lames are going to hell.
COP SPOTTER

Phoenix, AZ

#900 Apr 26, 2012
GOD IS THE WAY wrote:
Watch youtube FEEMAS DEATH CAMPS IN THE US
IVE SEEN IT IN GOUNG IN THE RAPTURW
Rev

United States

#901 Apr 27, 2012
Repent and be saved.
ANGEL

Santa Maria, CA

#902 Apr 27, 2012
shank og hernandez wrote:
<quoted text>that's my lil brother
oh! i miss him a whole bunch!! i visit him when ever possible!! as for now u know what's going on with him so all i do is write and help him out with what i can!!! but i luv your bro for who he is we all make mistakes in life!! i'm gonna be his forever friend for always no matter what!!!
Northside balcoms

United States

#903 Apr 27, 2012
shank wrote:
<quoted text>u dumb Foo he did it cuz his punk ass homies ratted on him turn there back on him. Shit u dnt no shit.
....hahaha f**ken dumb monkeys
Northside balcoms

United States

#904 Apr 27, 2012
<quoted text> who the Puck r u cuz when I find u ur flatlined.
I'm in ur so called hood! Hahahaha maybe I might catch u at the paloma room...hahahahaha
NAH1111

Santa Maria, CA

#905 Apr 27, 2012
AYN wrote:
No worries this piece of shit will be death soon, they don't last too long...they bark like dogs when they are around their homies but once alone they run like chickens. All I could say is there is a GOD that bring justice. Eventually it will come to you...because someone is watching you all the time. I feel for your Mother!!!
so your scared to handle biz cause u can't handle doing time1!I FEEL 4 YOUR MOTHER!!THE b has no game
NAH1111

Santa Maria, CA

#906 Apr 27, 2012
pablo escobar wrote:
Stop snitchen
loser!! THAT'S THE REAL LIFE HA!HA!
NAH1111

Santa Maria, CA

#907 Apr 27, 2012
Northside balcoms wrote:
<quoted text>....hahaha f**ken dumb monkeys
why r they called monkeys!!!do they look like them !! or just a slang for their hood!! i love monkeys so tell me!!
big shots

United States

#909 May 4, 2012
<quoted text>that's my lil brother
that's a good loko right there ese. Fuck who ever says other whise. Tell youngster "CHATO"FROM"OPA L ST." Sends his love & respect homies. To all you idiotswho be thinking that just cause we green light were supposably with the Chester's & rats get your shit straight. We got our own green light row stupids nothing but real G's .....that just realize that the grass is greener on the"Other Side". You'll see.
ANGEL

Santa Maria, CA

#910 May 12, 2012
big shots wrote:
<quoted text>that's a good loko right there ese. Fuck who ever says other whise. Tell youngster "CHATO"FROM"OPA L ST." Sends his love & respect homies. To all you idiotswho be thinking that just cause we green light were supposably with the Chester's & rats get your shit straight. We got our own green light row stupids nothing but real G's .....that just realize that the grass is greener on the"Other Side". You'll see.
THANK U!! TELL THEM THAT!!
tell it like it is

Simi Valley, CA

#911 May 12, 2012
STOMPS SSM PKS wrote:
to all my homies posting like that on here you should know better than that .who schooled you vatos ?i dont know ant of you homies and i know everyone.you guys should go to meeting and participate and stop talking shit.dont talk about it be about it.shame on you vatos.
shame on you!! You fat fucken big mouth...you talk a big game but dont do shit..you scared punk @$$ b**ch...you get all the youngsters to believe you but u dont do shit...i have never seen you hang out in your hood..u just hang out in ur house and act like ur a big something and u never been in prison...so to all the little youngsters from ssm watch urselves and dont take advice from stompers hes a lame..he will save his own butt before his homies!
vne

Los Angeles, CA

#912 May 15, 2012
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text> shame on you!! You fat fucken big mouth...you talk a big game but dont do shit..you scared punk @$$ b**ch...you get all the youngsters to believe you but u dont do shit...i have never seen you hang out in your hood..u just hang out in ur house and act like ur a big something and u never been in prison...so to all the little youngsters from ssm watch urselves and dont take advice from stompers hes a lame..he will save his own butt before his homies!
fat punk u aint shit u look .fat lame.montebellos my varrio nuevo estrada.what have you ever done fatasz??nutting.
vne

Los Angeles, CA

#913 May 15, 2012
big shots wrote:
<quoted text>that's a good loko right there ese. Fuck who ever says other whise. Tell youngster "CHATO"FROM"OPA L ST." Sends his love & respect homies. To all you idiotswho be thinking that just cause we green light were supposably with the Chester's & rats get your shit straight. We got our own green light row stupids nothing but real G's .....that just realize that the grass is greener on the"Other Side". You'll see.
punk azs 25 ers.
vne

Los Angeles, CA

#916 May 15, 2012
its all about VNE PRJECTS ,E.L.A, LANCASTER,MONTEBELLO, INGLEWOOD.COM E ON NOW AINT NO STOPING V.N.E...GETTING BIGGER.PHUCK ALL YOU LAMES TALKING TRASH.
vne

Los Angeles, CA

#923 May 15, 2012
BudH wrote:
<quoted text>
Please forgive my ignorance. Where does White Fence come from? It`s orign?
WHERE U SHIT THAT WERE THERE AT..LOL
mcb

United States

#924 May 15, 2012
vne youre a idiot! I bet youre one of those stupid-ass cholos that watches scarface and american me 10 times a day, listens to the same oldies over and over and shops at the indoor swap meet for all your ghetto-ass dodger shirts, raider shirts and tube socks..today is the 15th so why dont you go wait by the mailbox for your moms welfare check or are you scared to go outside and have a bullet for lunch?
A professional writer

United States

#925 May 17, 2012
How many greelight neighborhoods are there in southern California? And is there a coalition among those who are greenlighted in county jails and prison?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Is Even Fatter Now 5 hr Quickly Vanquished 3
$4 Million Gift for Minasian Fri Your Name can onl... 18
Montebello City Council Meeting NOV 30 Fri Somebody Has to S... 2
Christina Cortez and her people (Jan '16) Nov 30 Ex BFF 10
potheads. are lame Nov 26 Sssssatan 1
MUSD corrupt part three of the series Nov 25 Truth Squad 1
Montebello not transparent Nov 21 truth squad 1

Montebello Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance