Posted in the Montebello Forum

south montebello resident

Montebello, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Both were and always will be a-holes!
busy bee

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2012
To any law enforcement department looking to hire RANDY NARRAMORE as your chief. Be ready for a dictator. He will turn all supervisors into thoughtless soldiers of his. Their first mission will be to start picking on the patrol men who fail to meet his illegal quotas. WAIT! quotas are illegal. Not to him. He calls them P.I.P.(personnel improvment program). Life for a officer under his command is filled with many sleepless nights. For the citizens in his jurisdiction...haha, be ready for a chicken S*&% ticket. Know that an officer is pressured to turn in tickets to Narramore. What if there is no violations to write? Well you better write grandma for driving too slow on the roadway or something. If not, you will be placed on P.I.P.
Thank you to the Montebello City Counsel for getting rid of this man. To the next department who gets this rotten egg. Pray to god....he helped rid him in Montebello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montebello Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 28,494
Keeping La Mirada Cool (Dec '09) 9 hr oiny 10
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 15 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,439
los Angeles police chase 12/20/2014 Kyiv 20 hr big huerta walkeda 1
La Mirada residential fire causes $10,000 damage 21 hr infirmer 3
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... Thu Wonder Why 13
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) Dec 24 Wonder Why 46

Montebello News Video

Montebello Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montebello People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montebello News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montebello

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 am PST