Kim Kardashian's Butt: Plastic Surgery Or Genes?

Jul 28, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Groong Armenian News Network

“While her [Kim's] bottom does appear to jut out unnaturally, this may, in fact, be hereditary. I have seen some patients with similar figures who have not had any work done.”

KIM KARDASHIAN'S BUTT: PLASTIC SURGERY OR GENES? by Rachelle Farnsworth Make Me Heal, CA http://www.makemeheal.com/news/?p=253 July 27 2007 Iconic sex-pot Kim Kardashian can be spotted just about anywhere a ... via Groong Armenian News Network

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of94
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anthony

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2007

Judged:

Please her ass is fake....it doesn't even look natural or fit her body....it is disfigured....and she knows it...but she will keep on denying it because she is insecure about herself
Glenn

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2007

Great celebrities' plastic surgery site
http://www.plasticsergeant.com/home/celebrity
Swan

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2007

Hot discussion about her butt at
http://plasticsergeant.com/home/celebrity/sur...
hendrick plano tx

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

Judged:

shes hott i'dd bagg anyday
Pecan Tan

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2008

Judged:

Even Stevie Wonder can see that her ass is FAKE!!!! If she is that insecure about herself and thinks that is her REAL butt, either Reggie needs to get her some couseling or she needs to seek it on her own. She has some major issues.
yeppers

North Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Judged:

it almost looks real because the rest of her is pretty big too...im pretty good ad telling and honestly this chick i cant figure!
Lindsay

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2008

Judged:

Her ass is so real...look at her family, her sisters have boobs and breasts too. It runs in the family.

“yea im a bitch, just not yours”

Since: Aug 07

Monte Carlo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Judged:

I can tell as a fact, that her ass is real.
Missouri

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

They had a special on E! the other nite, "Best/Worse Beach Bodies" and Kim was on there at number 3 or 4. They showed a picture of her from the side and you could see a ledge, where the implant meets the base---kind of like women with breast implants and you can see the roundness of the implant itself. I don't think her butt or her boobs are real......Armenian or not. After all, in chasing after the dark meat so much, she probably thinks she has to keep up with the sistas. Just imagine what all that's going to turn into after a kid or two.
somedude

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

long island girl

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Judged:

Kims butt is fake

She had a brazillain butt lift done

Yes I've seen women with her butt like my mom aunt sisters brother and father.. there butt is waaaaay bigger than kims.but My parents are from africa. ghana

you need thighs not big ones but some to carry a behind and hers r too small to carry an a$s

Her mom has no a$s and has work done her sister look like they all have some work done her older sister is bigger than kim and her behind fits her body, and isn't as big as hers. Plus her brother should have an a$s too and he cleary doesn't

kim has had her breast and lips done

Her ass is fake no white armedian. Middle eastern girl in their life expeccially the ones that I've seen have an ass that can even come close to hers. They all have long backs. genetics don't come with a curvy butt unless you have a strong african presence in your bloodline.like latinos or blacks. Or can buy it with money

Srry 2 bring everyone bck 2 life

surgery was done. Kim has the money plus she likes black men its all over the web

Her 2 little half sisters don't carry this butt gene either. ppl are born with butts u don't grow into it
Like she says. I have one and should know. Clearly she doesn't have one becuz she doesnt know

I can't belive shes that insecure
Go to plasticsurgent.com
On top of the butt lift she got. she repordetly wears butt pads on top of them that's y in som pics its looks bigger than in others

I used to like her but now I found out her face and body r alll fake.
Niecy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Judged:

long island girl wrote:
Kims butt is fake
She had a brazillain butt lift done
Yes I've seen women with her butt like my mom aunt sisters brother and father.. there butt is waaaaay bigger than kims.but My parents are from africa. ghana
you need thighs not big ones but some to carry a behind and hers r too small to carry an a$s
Her mom has no a$s and has work done her sister look like they all have some work done her older sister is bigger than kim and her behind fits her body, and isn't as big as hers. Plus her brother should have an a$s too and he cleary doesn't
kim has had her breast and lips done
Her ass is fake no white armedian. Middle eastern girl in their life expeccially the ones that I've seen have an ass that can even come close to hers. They all have long backs. genetics don't come with a curvy butt unless you have a strong african presence in your bloodline.like latinos or blacks. Or can buy it with money
Srry 2 bring everyone bck 2 life
surgery was done. Kim has the money plus she likes black men its all over the web
Her 2 little half sisters don't carry this butt gene either. ppl are born with butts u don't grow into it
Like she says. I have one and should know. Clearly she doesn't have one becuz she doesnt know
I can't belive shes that insecure
Go to plasticsurgent.com
On top of the butt lift she got. she repordetly wears butt pads on top of them that's y in som pics its looks bigger than in others
I used to like her but now I found out her face and body r alll fake.
wait. Weren't you on the "bigger butt naturally" post? Hmm...interesting.
Niecy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

you mean plasticsergeant.com ? I've been to that site. Yeah, her ass is faker than a flake! lol
whatevah

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

genetics don't come with a curvy butt unless you have a strong african presence in your bloodline.like latinos or blacks.
whatever

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

This comment is crap. I'm a freakin' white girl, some Irish and Polish, and I have a huge ass. I wish I didn't, but I do. My Aunt does as well. If you are going to stereotype people, at least learn how to freakin' spell.
whatever whatevah

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Okay give me a break. I was trying to quote "long island girl" about the remark about the bloodline and it didn't work out as expected (ah, life)
whatever whatevah

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Niecy wrote:
<quoted text>
wait. Weren't you on the "bigger butt naturally" post? Hmm...interesting.
LOL.. yeah, you're right... Long Island Girl is obviously a (for lack of a better adjective at the moment) a DEE DEE DEE
Jimmie

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

No, this is pure genetics, just look at it http://www.buttblog.net/2007/12/10/kim-kardas...
truth hurts

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2008

Judged:

I agree with you neicy.These white chicks that are claiming to have big butts on this blog more than likely have wide hips with a flat wide low butt.Black women carry big high butts.You can sit a cup on top of it.You might find one wite girl out of 1000 that carry a butt,but it's not like a sister booty.You can tell a sister booty.I had a Italian friend who had a big butt but it' was low and started out flat at the top and gathered fullness the the bottom sort of like a tear drop.Yes black men carry the same characteristics it's not just limited to the women.P.S Black women don't need wide hips in order to carry a butt.I'ts funny how what was once known as being ugly to the white community is now considered beautiful if one of them carry these characteristics.For centuries Blacks were dogged for looking this way.Now if you see one white woman out of one thousand looking like this they are the epitomy of beauty,When you have millions of black women looking like this naturally and still can't get recogniton for this.
Kim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2008

alot of those white girls are taking butt enlargement pills. heres the site that said they have worked with kim kardashian
www.star_curves.webs.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of94
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Monte Rio News Video

•••
•••

Monte Rio Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monte Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••