Bohemian Grove - shall be accursed.

Posted in the Monte Rio Forum

Boho 13 Curse2

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Woe unto America! Many of our nation's highest leaders worship Satan, and are willing servants of EVIL. They are controlled by Satan, the god of this world (2nd Corinthians 4:4). Satan controls these men through the occult (i.e., "hidden" organizations). Jesus said "in secret have I done nothing" (John 18:20), because He had nothing to hide. Why the secrecy from our nation's top leaders?

The Canaanite deity, Moloch, was worshipped in Greece, Babylon and later in Europe. It is normally symbolized by a bull or an owl, or some type of horned beast, and children are sacrificed to it. It is the precursor of all modern death cults. What purpose does this all serve, having world leaders congregate and engage in an ancient Canaanite ritual of mock child sacrifice? It is a way of binding them together.

Enoch 6

9The elect shall possess light, joy, and peace; and they shall inherit the earth.

10But you, you unholy, shall be accursed.

Leviticus 20:6

"'I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people.

Deuteronomy 18:10

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft,

1 Chronicles 10:13 - King Saul died for practicing witchcraft.

Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death... "

I am the way, the truth, and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father, BUT BY ME. Jesus Christ (John 14:6)

Bohemian Grove members are digging their own graves. All their money will be worthless when they enter the gates of hell. They will reap what they have sown. Nothing will stop the return of Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monte Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In U.S., 1 in 5 Reported Hate Crimes Target Gay... Dec 12 Christsharian Dee... 30
UDJ Holiday Fund Drive for the Ukiah Food Bank ... Nov 30 Here Is One 1
Young Hiker Airlifted From Bodega Bay After Fal... Nov '14 Tila91 1
The History And Lifestyle Of Delta Stripers Oct '14 -Lea- 1
Repairs To 4-Foot Pipeline In Sonoma County Com... Oct '14 timb0 1
Guernwood beach Oct '14 Marian R 1
downtown Guerneville, 1950's Oct '14 Marian R 1

Monte Rio News Video

Monte Rio Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monte Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE