ELECTION 2008: Efren Carrillo comfort...

ELECTION 2008: Efren Carrillo comfortable in his role as the new guy

There are 1 comment on the Healdsburg Tribune story from Oct 29, 2008, titled ELECTION 2008: Efren Carrillo comfortable in his role as the new guy. In it, Healdsburg Tribune reports that:

I met Efren on a Friday morning at his campaign office in Sebastopol next to Mombo's Pizza and Pacific Market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Healdsburg Tribune.

Cucone Chacone

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2009
to the people of the community...

efren ain't raza homes. supposedly he was born in a venezuelan prison. his dad can't even tell him how old he really is. he saps the charity of the fold of the mexican-american community. i ended up buying his returned casio at the watch shop, and i had to pay to get it fixed somewhere else. efren's ambiance smells and tastes funny. efren carillo uses neuro-linguistic programming technology, and he lost control of a thoughtform called thinkbot. he was a dismal failure in his reckoning with chaos majick. thinkbot was supposed to be an auto-corrective astral servant of his own disposal and beckoning. but efren got caught on a funny disjointed gestalt with thinkbot. he would project the command for thinkbot to correct, which it has, but... others have caught on to the sentience of his organism, and confirmed that thinkbot putatively asserts efren is positivly insane.

from roseland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monte Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic couple puts faith in action for LGBT Y... Jun 2 Magic Utah Uwear 5
News Santa Ana company Ascent Aerospace awarded Airb... May '15 cynthia curran 1
News Long Beach homes a hard buy for todaya s middle... May '15 RealRealtor 3
News Bruce Jenner: Cover photos go too far in reveal... Apr '15 concerned American 2
Boaters dead off Point Apr '15 jessy m 1
News Storm's wet furry targeted Mount Tamalpais (Feb '14) Feb '14 CDo 1
the best website in the world! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ken Mikkola 1
More from around the web

Monte Rio People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Monte Rio Mortgages