North Bay Man Convicted For Road Rage...

North Bay Man Convicted For Road Rage Death

There are 3 comments on the NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area story from Aug 27, 2008, titled North Bay Man Convicted For Road Rage Death. In it, NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area reports that:

Rejecting the defense's bid for probation, a Sonoma County Superior Court judge sentenced a Camp Meeker man Wednesday morning to five years in state prison in connection with the road rage death of a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area.

wrongway

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2008
Two years in prison isn't nearly enough for killing a man just because he rode a motorcycle and passed him. Sadly enough, the world is full of people like this scumbag Fourrier, May he rot in hell..
Were you there

Tenafly, NJ

#2 Aug 28, 2008
Seems to me this "Sunglasses guy" played a role in his own death. Kind of stupid for a motorcycle rider to be playing chicken with an SUV. Death wish?
Stern

Elmhurst, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2008
Were you there wrote:
Seems to me this "Sunglasses guy" played a role in his own death. Kind of stupid for a motorcycle rider to be playing chicken with an SUV. Death wish?
He was weeks away from buying his first home and moving to live closer to his nephew and new-born grandniece. He had every reason to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monte Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why do seabirds eat plastic? The answer stinks Nov 26 Billy Stinkfinger 7
guerneville satanic? (Oct '11) Oct '16 sinnerofgod 6
News Deputy shoots kidnapping suspect in Sonoma County (Mar '13) Sep '16 Reals 2
News Teen Dies After Being Stabbed With Pen (Aug '08) Aug '16 Ana Michelle 49
News Down to the Wire (May '16) May '16 Julie Jane 1
Where to Stay, Eat, & Have Fun (May '16) May '16 howefortunate 1
News Storm's wet furry targeted Mount Tamalpais (Feb '14) Feb '14 CDo 1

Monte Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monte Rio Mortgages