Anonymous Targets Secret Meeting, Lon...

Anonymous Targets Secret Meeting, London Police

There are 1 comment on the PC World story from Jul 13, 2011, titled Anonymous Targets Secret Meeting, London Police. In it, PC World reports that:

Hacktivist group Anonymous claims it has "literally explosive" information about a secretive gathering of powerful men that takes place annually in California, and the group may be on the verge of leaking material from the London Metropolitan Police and agencies affiliated with the U.K. judicial system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PC World.

Boho 13 Curse2

Seattle, WA

#1 Jul 13, 2011
No need to do any hacking or anything. Bohemian Grove is cursed. The members of Bohemian Grove are DOOMED. I would not want to be near that place when God loses His temper. God has never lost a battle and never will. His power is infinite.
The fear of the Lord is the first step towards wisdom. Bohemian Grove is a stain on America. A horrid stench from hell, and a dung heap of demons.
Bohemian Grove is DOOMED !

Enoch 6

9The elect shall possess light, joy, and peace; and they shall inherit the earth.

10But you, you unholy, shall be accursed.
Leviticus 20:6

"'I will set my face against the person who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute himself by following them, and I will cut him off from his people.

1 Corinthians 10:20

No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

Revelation 18:2

With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monte Rio Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guerneville satanic? (Oct '11) 23 hr Kraig213 7
News Murder on Dillon Beach (Jun '07) Feb '17 RealTRUTH 2
News Obama lived here: Pasadena puts a plaque on the... Jan '17 Quirky 78
News Why do seabirds eat plastic? The answer stinks Nov '16 Billy Stinkfinger 7
News Deputy shoots kidnapping suspect in Sonoma County (Mar '13) Sep '16 Reals 2
News Teen Dies After Being Stabbed With Pen (Aug '08) Aug '16 Ana Michelle 49
News Down to the Wire (May '16) May '16 Julie Jane 1

Monte Rio Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monte Rio Mortgages