Full-time Nanny Needed for Newborn Twins

Full-time Nanny Needed for Newborn Twins

Posted in the Montclair Forum

JSS

Lavallette, NJ

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Looking for an experienced, responsible, reliable, energetic full-time nanny to care for our newborn twins in Upper Montclair starting end of March/early April. Must have transportation and be able to work flexible hours, but expect M-F 8:00 am - 7:00 pm. Excellent references, fluency in English, and experience with infants a must. Experience with twins a major plus. Responsibilities would also include some basic daily household chores e.g., laundry, emptying/loading dishwasher, taking out trash, making bed. Please email me with contact info, references, brief summary of experience, and salary requirements. jennifer.schiefelbein@gmail.co m.
jenam

Iselin, NJ

#2 Apr 12, 2017
AMAZING CAREGIVER / NANNY AVAILABLE PART TIME - FULL TIME
I have an experienced caregiver (over 15 years of experience) for my 15 month old son who has been with us since he was 3 months old. She is AMAZING. I planned on her being with us for a long time, however, I had the opportunity to become a stay at home mom and I took it so unfortunately, she will be leaving us. I couldn't have raised my son without her. She is patience, kind, reliable, experienced, caring and loving towards my son -- she does little things around the house without me ever having to ask which help me out a lot. She is constantly keeping him busy - whether outside, playing, teaching him, reading to him and just showing him love. She taught him where his ears,nose,head, mouth are. Having that one on one care for my son was really important to me and she has taught him so much. I am a first time mother and wouldn't have just left him with anyone but she is truly the best. She sends me pictures throughout the day so I can see him playing and I receive daily updates and she created a log for me. She gives him baths and the best part is when she comes to the house every morning, my son crawls right over to her with the biggest smile on his face and when she leaves, he crawls to her leg. She is wholeheartedly the best person I could have ever asked for and if I wasn't presented with the opportunity to become a stay at home mom, she would be with us for a very long time. I still plan on keeping her in my sons life because that is how much she means to me and how important she is to my son. Feel free to e-mail me with questions. She is looking for anything part time - full time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montclair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 hr Ben Avraham 72,100
News Sexual assault alleged in Montclair HS restroom 21 hr Pugs 6
News Man Accused of Executing Two Seattle Gay Men Ca... (Jul '14) Jun 21 Bronco 4
N.K. peace accord Jun 12 Trumptanic 2
News Car Recovered in Newark after Carjacking at Liv... (Feb '12) May '18 Pugs 3
Racism in West Orange May '18 Pugs 2
Mary is crazy (Oct '15) May '18 Amuns 3

Montclair Jobs

Personal Finance

Montclair Mortgages