Coffee witha Natty Bumpercar

Coffee witha Natty Bumpercar

There are 1 comment on the Baristanet story from Feb 28, 2011, titled Coffee witha Natty Bumpercar. In it, Baristanet reports that:

Montclair surely has no shortage of interesting characters who perform, act or showcase their unique talents in the township or in the surrounding area, but this fellow - who calls himself Natty Bumpercar - has to be amongst the most colorful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baristanet.

Newark, NJ

#1 Mar 11, 2011
When I saw this story - with the video interview to go along with it - I was thrilled and amazed and astounded at how delicious the fruit punch looked. Then - I looked in my fridge and realized that I - in fact - had that very same fruit punch waiting for me in my favorite pitcher.
Seriously - though - who would have ever imagined that an interview done in a parking lot - with people giving threatening stares as they drove by ever-so-slowly - would have turned out as well as this one did?! Certainly not me - that's for sure!
All in all - this article is definitely worth the click.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montclair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct 2 Eric 71,955
Fitness Center for Women building Sep 26 Alc228 1
job postings in nutley township Sep 18 leopard 2 11
Solar Electricity Sep 18 Just Sayin 2
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Sep 14 Recognise This Story 175
News North Jersey elementary school teacher had chil... Aug '15 disgusted 1
Educational Assessment & Intervention Services ... Aug '15 EAIS at MSU 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montclair Mortgages