Knife-wielding robber takes cash, man's car in Paterson

May 22, 2012 Full story: NorthJersey.com 10

PATERSON - Police are looking for a robber who held up a man picking up lab samples at a medical building and drove away in his car, authorities said.

Full Story
Njgurl

Dumont, NJ

#1 May 22, 2012
Just another day in good ol Paterson nj - and might I add another regular days work for one of it's hard working citizens (aka the crackhead who robbed this poor guy). That's how these animals function, they wander the streets looking for a victim to feed their crack habit. Lovely town that paterson.
fridge

Islip, NY

#2 May 23, 2012
Njgurl wrote:
Just another day in good ol Paterson nj - and might I add another regular days work for one of it's hard working citizens (aka the crackhead who robbed this poor guy). That's how these animals function, they wander the streets looking for a victim to feed their crack habit. Lovely town that paterson.
o cool is that where you get your crack???
Njgurl

Dumont, NJ

#3 May 23, 2012
Probably from your mom.

Since: Mar 12

Flushing, NY

#4 May 23, 2012
Where is njgurl from?
Njgurl

Dumont, NJ

#5 May 24, 2012
bwhite22 wrote:
Where is njgurl from?
Why are you worried about where I'm from? You know me? I doubt it, so.....kick rocks!!!
shame

Paterson, NJ

#6 May 24, 2012
Lol
ed

Paterson, NJ

#7 May 24, 2012
Kick em lol
BLACK POWER

Baltimore, MD

#8 Nov 17, 2012
WORD! LOL
Cromwell

UK

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Action wrote:
<quoted text>Topix must have a band of NIGGER-LOVERS running the show by allowing this black racist monkey "BLACK POWER" to leave such a morbid comment. If you MOTHER FUCKERS remove this comment, you hypocrite BASTARDS also need to remove the NIGGER'S comment as well!!!!!!!
Bravo, I strongly agree!
Cromwell

UK

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Action wrote:
<quoted text>It's no surprise how all the niggers comment and laugh when another nigger robs a white person. When a white person defends against a knife-wielding nigger and wins, all the niggers are crying, bitching, burning, raping, looting, robbing, assaulting, killing and ganging up on every white person the baboons can find, then calling it a gorilla freedom march.
Bravo again! The keffers are all filthy scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montclair Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 hr JOEL 70,988
West Orange School Shooting??? Tue Fantasies n Fair... 114
Review: Cameron Animal Hospital - George L Came... (Jan '09) Dec 14 Dan 50
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Dec 13 Recognise This Story 134
Review: Associates In Prosthodontics (Aug '08) Dec 8 Amber Johnson 2
Save & Rave Consignment Shop Dec 4 TomD 1
Save & Rave Consignment Shop Dec 4 TomD 1

Montclair News Video

Montclair Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Montclair People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Montclair News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Montclair

Personal Finance