what u think about desi pennington

what u think about desi pennington

Posted in the Montcalm Forum

mr mackey

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 13, 2012
well dont know bout yall but i think she a nasty wore out hoe u try to be friends with her and she gets a bunch of people to jump u after a while
idgf

Bluefield, WV

#2 Mar 13, 2012
yea ur right she is a hoe....ol slobber puss
1 post removed
me and me

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 13, 2012
r u talking about that nasty red head from montcalm if so shes a backsbtabber if u hang with her she will get u into trouble and then spread lies about u
1 post removed
g13 slanger

Bluefield, WV

#6 Mar 14, 2012
shiiiit sexy body my ass her body looks like two watermelons rolling around on bacon .....

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2012
dam yall shut the hell up....shes a skank and everyone in bwell knows it

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 14, 2012
hahaha and her head the size of a watermelon too hahaha
always shinnin*

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 25, 2012
Desi = DISEASE!
bounty hunter

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 26, 2012
Sounds nasty, I'm running
i would

Staunton, VA

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Blahahahaha
eww

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2012
She is with a child molester right now. How can u be with some one who raped little boys
i would

Staunton, VA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
I heard she banging some black dudes 2
eww

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 21, 2012
How old is this girl
1 post removed
i would

Staunton, VA

#16 Aug 22, 2012
I think 22 or 23
bounty hunter

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Aug 23, 2012
That girl is been around. She will also holler rap when nothing happen at all!!! Just watch it guys
sisnlaw

Princeton, WV

#18 Sep 7, 2012
I'm going to set all you crap talking mofo's straight. I am her sister in law, and all of yall need to stop talking crap. What Desi does with her body is, guess what, HER BUSINESS!! She is 22 damn years old, and last time that I checked, that's the legal age. And aint none of yall Joe or Marsha Hicks, and they are the only ones besides Jerry Pennington who have any right to say anything about her behavior. And as far as her being with a child molester, none of yall know what the you're talking about with that either. She wasn't dating Artie, she was talking to him, yes, but she was not WITH him. So all of yall need to stop running your mouth about my in laws when you don't know half the facts to what you're running your jaws about. You all seriously have some lame lives if all you have to do is get on a website and talk shit about people all day, but are too scared to say who you are! If yall want some, then step up, be real, and get some. Until then, sit down and shut up. Because none of yall would have the balls to step up to her face with this, you hide behind annonymous names and a computer screen.
Brother in Law

Bluefield, WV

#19 Sep 7, 2012
I heard her sister in law is a CUuuuuuuuuNNNNTTTT!!!
diseasedesi

Bluefield, WV

#20 Nov 1, 2012
i also heard her sister in law was as nasty as her
mikkke

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 21, 2015
What's up with her where she been

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min Jon_B 5,592
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 30 min Jon_B 6,496
Suck it up Teachers 49 min Amerika 42
I need bail, Satan! 54 min Words Of Wisdom 8
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 55 min Sundog512 50,344
Community Connections Tax Form 990 1 hr alvin davey 47
Phlebotomy pay 1 hr Curios 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montcalm Mortgages