First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Woundering

Tarboro, NC

#1 Dec 16, 2010
Who is this girl? who she with? How old is she?
fact

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2010
She is a nice girl and she's like 18 and ahe might not be with anyone or she might be with justin perdue why do u ask
lalala

Bluefield, WV

#3 Dec 20, 2010
sam.. is a really good person
wow

Clay, WV

#4 Dec 25, 2010
samantha lusk is a nastey lieing wh*re. she been around the block a few times or better yet i shld say she been round montcalm food store a few times haha.
wow

Bluefield, WV

#5 Dec 25, 2010
wow wrote:
samantha lusk is a nastey lieing wh*re. she been around the block a few times or better yet i shld say she been round montcalm food store a few times haha.
You need to shut up! You bigot!
Albert Sweeney

Bluefield, WV

#6 Dec 26, 2010
I heard she likes pears
Jacki

Tarboro, NC

#7 Jan 12, 2011
She needs to stop running the roads with grown men & drinking with them. She is another little Annie Tiller.. who thinks she is all that. guess when men even the nasty ones cant get no sex & call upon her for it. it makes her feel like she is someone. makes her feel like she is petty & needed. makes her feel she is important. like she is somebody. well hate to break the news. She is no body, no better then anyone & only giving her self a bad name. once again another little Annie Tiller. only different is she works on the inside of the store instead of the outside. guess that is Annies & Hopes spot. get to many of you all in one spot & its over crowed & then causes little cat fights. another little Montcalm Prostitute...
Samantha Lusk

Franklin, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2011
well hello "jacki" My name is samantha lusk and i am 17 years old i am talking to a very amazing 19 year old boy i have sexually been with 6 guys in 4 years i have not been out of my home except for school and you can come to my house or call any of family and tell them the things you say about me to their face i do not think that will be appreciated very much and i am not a little annie tiller i do not do drugs and have not smoked p*t in over 5months and have not drank a drop of alcohol in over a year now i think you need to get your facts straight before you get on here snooping into my life and speaking about me like you know me very well because apparently you do not and me and family would very much appreciate it if you would keep your self out of my business and my life and take concern in your life and what you do
--thanks bunches
bruce beggs

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jan 15, 2011
i boned her to lmao she nasty
Rhonda

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Leave samantha alone she good girl and i no for a fact she doesnt drink or sleep around so put ur real name on here instead fake ass names!!
1 post removed
jessi

Bluefield, WV

#12 Feb 17, 2011
to bruce if you boned her wouldnt that make you nasty i mean come on ur stupid. And to Jacki ok ur probably the wife of the guys that fall for samantha, and ur probably sittin at home in ur rockin chair wishing you could be her get over urself and go fuck off. I guess talkin trash about other people make it less likely to be talked about themselves when the truth is the one talkin shit has more dirt than anyone else.Samantha keep your head up people only try to bring you down to there leve; but if you keep your head up eatin dirt wont be an option for you.
1 post removed
Samantha Lusk

Franklin, TN

#14 Feb 19, 2011
thanks jessi and Rhonda and everyone else taking up for me if these people really got to know me they would know that none of these things are at all true thanks you guys [:
1 post removed
football mom

Princeton, WV

#16 Mar 29, 2011
everyone dont no you that well you are a nice girl until you dont get your way then u destory lives and ruin peoples future worse then being a wh*re you will have to pay for that on judgement day
NoneOfYerBisness

Bluefield, WV

#17 Apr 3, 2011
i seen her at school a few days ago. shes sorta pretty but shes really cocky. i mean damn i kno yer a senoior but aint gotta be all cockyy.
Samantha lusk

Franklin, TN

#18 Apr 4, 2011
well i dont think i am cocky at all i deff dont think im better than anyone else if thats what you mean and football mom thanks for saying im nice but i dont i ruin peoples live ive made some mistakes but who hasnt
Michelle

Hurricane, WV

#19 May 18, 2011
Samantha lusk wrote:
well i dont think i am cocky at all i deff dont think im better than anyone else if thats what you mean and football mom thanks for saying im nice but i dont i ruin peoples live ive made some mistakes but who hasnt
Sam this Michelle let's sic laken on them
Damn

Rock, WV

#20 May 19, 2011
Come on now, she's got the right intentions, she just doesn't make great choices sometimes. But who does all the time?
Samantha lusk

Franklin, TN

#21 May 19, 2011
hell yea michelle lets do it man if she knew what all these people get on here saying about me shed be ready to hurt all of them and "damn" thanks for taking up for me
Michelle

Saint Albans, WV

#22 May 20, 2011
Samantha lusk wrote:
hell yea michelle lets do it man if she knew what all these people get on here saying about me shed be ready to hurt all of them and "damn" thanks for taking up for me
Don't let them put you down they don't know anything about you Samantha, I hear your ready to graduate. You go girl!!! Tell them your mama Rita is going to come and haunt them all if they don't leave you alone!!!
laken p

Bluefield, WV

#23 May 20, 2011
yes i am very proud of you for graduating.... and these people do need to leave you alone and get a life. Its all jealousy samantha most of these people are just jealous and trying to cause you problems because they are insecure about themselves. you all better leave her a lone you know nothing about her and if you know whats best for you, you will.. She does have a family and yes most of us are crazy so leave her alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 14 min Jon_B 1,408
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 28 min Mark mark 12,193
BIGGEST stalker in ptown ( Chad Louthen) 32 min Funnyaf 3
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min Mark mark 10,731
Prettiest girl in Montcalm 13 hr Will F 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jun 24 Wotan 4,142
Faith Fleming Jun 22 dad 4

Montcalm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance