First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sad forever

Charles City, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Is there anybody who will say something nice about someone from Montcalm. We are a wild bunch,but there are also a lot of good things about us. How about a few good comments. No joke. I am serious. Look into your mind and I know you can think of something or someone to say something good or nice about mOntcalmers
Will Frazier

Camp Creek, WV

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Yea we tried something similar to this back in the summer. You might as well forget it, its sad to say but hardly nobody will be serious on here. Mostly all nameless trashtalkers.
Some Dude

Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 3, 2012
The only people discussed on these forums are the scum of Montcalm, like Will. Will is funny because he dresses up like a gay mexican cowboy and struts around looking for a man to feel. I think he's funny looking, see that was nice. Now watch as Will changes his name 13 times to respond and talk about how great he is and insult me( A Montcalm Genius and Non-Criminal or Dope User)
Will Frazier

Camp Creek, WV

#4 Feb 3, 2012
Some Dude wrote:
The only people discussed on these forums are the scum of Montcalm, like Will. Will is funny because he dresses up like a gay mexican cowboy and struts around looking for a man to feel. I think he's funny looking, see that was nice. Now watch as Will changes his name 13 times to respond and talk about how great he is and insult me( A Montcalm Genius and Non-Criminal or Dope User)
Your an idiot, grow up kid. Who ever you are "some dude"....still a chickenshit
Will Frazier

Camp Creek, WV

#5 Feb 3, 2012
See what i mean "Sad forever" Mainly just a bunch of nameless chickenshits on here. They dont wanna face nobody, hence the name SOME DUDE.... give me a break kid. At least i have the balls to go by my REAL name and not some bullshit. Enough said...
Somebody Who Knows

Palmyra, VA

#6 Feb 3, 2012
There are good people and bad people all over the world, and there are good people in Montcalm also.
1 post removed
Some Dude

Bluefield, WV

#8 Feb 3, 2012
Will Frazier wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot, grow up kid. Who ever you are "some dude"....still a chickenshit
Will, there is no reason to attack me because you love the male organ rubbed into and out of your mouth hole.
Will Frazier

Camp Creek, WV

#9 Feb 3, 2012
Some Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Will, there is no reason to attack me because you love the male organ rubbed into and out of your mouth hole.
Riiiiight, nameless chickenshit. grow up
Some Dude

Bluefield, WV

#10 Feb 4, 2012
Will Frazier wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiight, nameless chickenshit. grow up
I'm not the one trolling Montcalm in my gay Mexican Cowboy getup offering handy J's for 25 cents. You need to grow up, get a job and quit acting like your idiot mother.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 4, 2012
There are still some good people in Montcalm. But guess what? You don't see them often because they are at WORK!!!!!!(or retired and have "earned" their right to relax) When someone sees a person standing on a bridge or at the IGA drinking out of a brown paper bag at 10:00 in the morning, that is what gives Montcalm a bad name and all the bums that choose the "welfare" route! Welfare should be a temporarily service that is given to a family going through a "hardship", not a free ride that causes us taxpayers more money to support the ones that don't "feel like" working.

And as far as getting on here and talking about individuals and families....please find something else to do... What a cold-hearted, insensitive low-life you must be.
AGREE

Princeton, WV

#12 Feb 4, 2012
Little one x 3 wrote:
There are still some good people in Montcalm. But guess what? You don't see them often because they are at WORK!!!!!!(or retired and have "earned" their right to relax) When someone sees a person standing on a bridge or at the IGA drinking out of a brown paper bag at 10:00 in the morning, that is what gives Montcalm a bad name and all the bums that choose the "welfare" route! Welfare should be a temporarily service that is given to a family going through a "hardship", not a free ride that causes us taxpayers more money to support the ones that don't "feel like" working.
And as far as getting on here and talking about individuals and families....please find something else to do... What a cold-hearted, insensitive low-life you must be.
How true . They have it made , we out working 40 plus hours a week just trying to make it .
2 posts removed
Funny

Bluefield, WV

#15 Feb 24, 2012
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text> How true . They have it made , we out working 40 plus hours a week just trying to make it .
Entirely true.
Sam

Princeton, WV

#16 Mar 11, 2012
all of that is true
staight up

Dalbo, MN

#17 Mar 18, 2012
yea..i got sumthin good to sey bout somebody from there....he left here several years back, ended up makin music in nashville...and does good singin for people...that boy comes to montcalm and sings once in a while ,
wonderwho

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jun 3, 2012
dose anyone know how danny Thomason is doing?
Ms Montcalm

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jun 4, 2012
He's probably out of the hospital and laid up drunk.
wonderwho wrote:
danny

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2012
wonderwho wrote:
actually he is still in icu. having some problems, not sure exactly what.
cool

Rock, WV

#21 Jun 5, 2012
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text> How true . They have it made , we out working 40 plus hours a week just trying to make it .
AGREE 100%
Crystal Thomason

Bluefield, WV

#22 Jun 7, 2012
Ms Montcalm wrote:
He's probably out of the hospital and laid up drunk.
<quoted text>
FOR YOUR INFORMATION NO HE IS NOT LAID UP DRUNK. HE IS IN ICU AND A VENTALATOR. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DON'T REALLY CARE BUT THIS IS MY DAD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT . BE WOMAN ENOUGH TO COME SAY THIS TO MY FACE BECAUSE I AM IN NO MOOD FOR THIS CRAP. OUR FAMILY IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH RIGHT NOW WITHOUT SEEING THIS MESS ON HERE. YOU BETTER BACK OFF OR BRING IT TO MY HOUSE CAUSE IM SURE SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH U KNOW WHERE I LIVE SO COME TO MY FACE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH. BACK OFF NOW OR I WILL FIND YOU SOME WAY SOME HOW. MY DAD MY DRINK BUT HE HAS LIVED HIS LIFE SUPPORTED HIS FAMILY AND HE DRINKS AT HOME NOT OUT RUNNING THROUGH MONTCALM ACTING STUPID. HE HAS LIVED HIS LIFE AND NOW WHAT HE DOES WITH IT IS HIS BUSINESS NONE OF YOURS. U WOULDN'T LIKE IT FOR SOMEONE TO GET ON HERE RUNNING THEIR MOUTH ABOUT YOUR DAD SO DON'T DO IT TO MINE!!!!!! LEAVE US ALONE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND I PRAY YOU NEVER HAVE TO GOBTHROUGH WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW WITH HIM. I HAVE NEVER KNOWN A MAN LIKE MY DAD WHO WILL GIVE THE SHIRT OFF OF HIS BACK TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS IT OR HIS LAST DIME TO A COMPLETE STRANGER EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER MET HIM LOVES HIM. PLEASE JUST LEAVE US ALONE..
RASTAS

Princeton, WV

#23 Jun 12, 2012
There are some fine looking women in montcalm!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drenda Jenkins 15 min Member Dis 1
April Dixon 44 min Curiocus 3
Ernesto son say Erik Ward is a fool 2 hr Flea Bitten 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Ronnie Goode 4,309
tina and fredy (Apr '17) Dec 12 gen 4
Disgusted (May '17) Dec 10 sherri 2
So Who are the biggest Drug Dealers In Montcalm? (Jun '11) Dec 10 Tammy 48

Montcalm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance