What do you think of
Lord Tennison

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Jesus Christ?

I enjoy seeing when people post these things asking what people think about other people and every last one of them result in that person being "the biggest piece of shit in Montcalm". So what is the complaint you have about Jesus? Is he a needle junkie? Does he cheat on his wife? Did he really exist? Is he the biggest piece of shit ever to grace the mountains of southern West Virginia? Certainly you guys can pile on him and rip him apart since you have no problem ripping apart nameless, faceless people and little girls. I think my favorite was when they called a 13 year old girl a "Oxy-Wh*re" and a "worfless peace of shit".
Lord of the flies

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 4, 2013
You my friend are a dumbass
Lord of the flies

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Worfless peace where did u get your education
1 post removed
Montcalm society chief

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jan 4, 2013
It's one of my favorites too!better hope Jesus doesnt come to Montcalm
1 post removed
Lord Tennison

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Lord of the flies wrote:
Worfless peace where did u get your education
I was educated at Montcalm and then at a college that you could never afford in your entire lifetime. If you had a basic knowledge of English then you'd know that when something is in quotes that it is quoting something and maintaining the poor spelling is appropriate. Now run along moron, maybe try to graduate 6th grade and then start running your mouth about your superior intellect to your needle junkie buddies.
rebel

Maysel, WV

#8 Jan 5, 2013
Wasd wrote:
I know for certain that Jesus is a pervert. He's such a scumbag they wrote a song about him "loving" the little children. Someone call Chris Hanson on that hunk of shit and then flush him with his needle buddy Big J. The both of them were seen last week raping cows in Rock.
You were seen joining in also so dont put the blame on just them! You are always seen going under the bridge with animals! Just disgusting! You are always on here running your perverted mouth about somebody when your the worse one of them all! Trying to act like something your not! All you are is a perverted, nasty, filthy skank from montcalm who does their living hanging out in front of the stores and breeding under the bridge whether it be with animals or the other skanks! Get a life you nasty, skanky, gay, pervert! Everyone knows what you are!!
1 post removed
rebel

Maysel, WV

#10 Jan 5, 2013
I hear that Big J told you his real name & that you are a scared little BITCH now.
Whatever

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jan 5, 2013
Yeah quotes dumbass I believe it who thinks lord tennison is a dumbass please this idiot needs all of the responses he can get. This is his only hobby I think
Lord Tennison

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jan 6, 2013
rebel wrote:
I hear that Big J told you his real name & that you are a scared little BITCH now.
I hear that I went to Big J's house and his mommy answered the door and said little Joey was off practicing for his job at the petting zoo and that she was glad that finally someone came to the door looking for little Joey that wasn't a male prostitute that she'd have to pay since little Joey lives in her basement and never has any money other than smelly nickels he stores in his overused bottom. If you're so tough big boy then how come no one besides yourself posts about how tough you are? Why have you posted over the last 4 years on this forum under different names bragging about how tough you are and no one besides your other names ever say anything about your scary fighting skills?
As your mother said to me as I left "I wish I'd had an abortion, that retarded sack of shit has ruined my life and he disgrace the family every day of his life. You can't imagine how many of the neighbor's pets he's raped over the years. I pray every day that one of his customers will knife him and throw him in the river..." Poor lady.
Lord Tennison

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Yeah quotes dumbass I believe it who thinks lord tennison is a dumbass please this idiot needs all of the responses he can get. This is his only hobby I think
That's the best you have? Drunk, Gay and Stupid is no way to go through life, try to work on a better tomorrow, put down the bottle, take the man meat out of your ear and read a book.
1 post removed
Lord of the flies

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Lord Tennison wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you have? Drunk, Gay and Stupid is no way to go through life, try to work on a better tomorrow, put down the bottle, take the man meat out of your ear and read a book.
I heard that tennison was born triplets momma only had two tits so daddy fed him.
Lord Tennison

Bluefield, WV

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Lord of the flies wrote:
<quoted text> I heard that tennison was born triplets momma only had two tits so daddy fed him.
Damn, you really must be a third grader because that sad attempt at a put down was worse than even the dumbest third grader on Earth. Since you are so interested in Spelling and Grammar then you may want to ask your teacher to explain commas to you, I mean after they teach you the Alphabet that you've failed to master after all of these years, "Is Q before or after 4?".
BigDaddy

Petersburg, VA

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Right now im thinking about having sex with a hot woman. :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get rid of neighbors that are nothing bu... (May '09) 18 min Badneighbor 137
stephanie neely (Jan '11) 57 min Keith 46
"???? tion" ~ Word Game (Nov '17) 1 hr Jenna 584
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 1 hr Jenna 4,275
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 1 hr Jenna 15,341
Six Word Sentence - Word Game (Aug '11) 1 hr Jenna 817
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 1 hr Jenna 3,392

Montcalm Jobs

Personal Finance

Montcalm Mortgages