First Prev
of 4
Next Last
J Scott

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I haven't been able to get a hold of any family memebers. Has anyone heard what has happened to Jason Dillon?
i think

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jan 13, 2013
from what iv heard jason was going after his mom with a chainsaw n had done cut her house up n a cop told him to stop n he didnt n the cop shot him in the chest n that was it it killed him 1 shot i hope this is not true this is not like him to do anything to his mom
sad

Bellevue, WA

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I dont know Jason, but if that is the case WHY did the officer shoot to kill? I mean he could have shot him in the leg, arm, tazed him, pepper spray, or shot the bean bag thing they use! My God this is the third in a little over a year!! Times are bad with all the drugs break ins etc, but hell now you are almost scared to call the police! Do the police need more training or what is going on?
Need to no

New York, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Wen is his awake gonna B??
Obvious

Newton, WV

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Shoot him in the leg.... are you serious! If you had the gun, and he was running at you with a chainsaw in his hand, what would you do? I bet you wouldn't shoot him in the leg. As far as the taser and pepper spray, lets think about what officers deal with on a daily basis and tell me the first thing you would pull out of your duty belt would be pepper spray, especially with a suspect carrying a chain saw. I see this all the time, blame is easily placed on law enforcement. I'm sure this officer has a famliy he wants to see after work, one that cares about him and loves him. He did his job and did it well, you want to blame someone, blame it on the kid how refused to stop, and put down the chainsaw. Don't blame the police, they are only doing what many of you can't or won't do. Think about that.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Jason DID NOT have a chainsaw in his hands when he was shot. He had a small piece of wooden trim molding he was holding at his side. He was walking through the living room with it. Stop spreading stupid rumors when you don't have a clue as to what happened.
1 post removed
No Doubt

Welch, WV

#8 Jan 14, 2013
I know Jason very well... and his Mother. He has been a source of sadness for her for a very long time now. Jason deserved his bullet long before this event. He was going to get it, one way or the other. I hope this is true.
Obvious

Newton, WV

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Anonymous, um ok. You where mis-informed. However that was not my point. Suspect + weapon (chainsaw, stick, or rubber chicken) moving towards a police officer who has asked multiple times to drop said weapon and stop = reason to shoot. I'm sorry thats just how it is.

No Doubt, I didn't know Jason, what kind of trouble he was in, or how long. You have to admit, if only he had done what the officer ask, would things have turned out this way, I'm saying no. I do feel sadness for his family to have to go through such a horrible ordeal, I just wish people could see things through the eyes of a police officer. "COPS" does the profession no justice at all.
No Doubt

Welch, WV

#10 Jan 14, 2013
I am in agreement with you, Obvious. No one wants to see anything from LE's angle, nor anyone else that needs to properly defend themselves... UNTIL THEY are the ones under fire.

Jason Dillon has been a threat to many lives. He has beaten people (all women), some within an inch of their life. He has shot at people. He has truly threatened the lives of many.

No doubt his Mother will grieve for a while over Jason, but trust me when I tell you that in the midst of her grief is a greater amount of RELIEF. It is a shame Jason chose to be the kind of person he was: a taker, in all aspects and meaning of the word. but ultimately, his Mother will now have her life back for the 1st time in many, many years. Children now days think their parents owe them EVERYTHING for life. Nothing could be further from the truth. That kind of thinking only reveals those that steal the very life from even those who they SHOULD LOVE the most. Instead, they only USE their parents... playing the parent/child angle for all it's worth.

LE did what they had to do to serve and protect, as well as preserve his own life. The action is 100% justified. Jason SHOULD have met this same fate long ago by law abiding citizens. He eventually would have, had this not taken place.

I thank the officer, not only for this, but for the job he and all LE do everyday in dealing with people such as this.
Sad Truth

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Obvious wrote:
Anonymous, um ok. You where mis-informed. However that was not my point. Suspect + weapon (chainsaw, stick, or rubber chicken) moving towards a police officer who has asked multiple times to drop said weapon and stop = reason to shoot. I'm sorry thats just how it is.
No Doubt, I didn't know Jason, what kind of trouble he was in, or how long. You have to admit, if only he had done what the officer ask, would things have turned out this way, I'm saying no. I do feel sadness for his family to have to go through such a horrible ordeal, I just wish people could see things through the eyes of a police officer. "COPS" does the profession no justice at all.
Jason has ALWAYS been in trouble with the law , drugs , u name it . He did have a chainsaw, he did jump on his mother . I DO NOT blame that officer one bit for shooting 2 kill , he was told NUMEROUS times to stop and drop whatever he had and he DID NOT do that . Would not doubt Jason was drunk or doped up and didn't care what the officer told him . That boy has had issues all his life and has put both his parents thru hell for many years . They have tried to get Jason help . I have saw Jason myself doped up and drunk , he is crazy and u cannot reason with him when he gets like that . There is no reason 2 paint a picture making him out 2 be something or somebody he wasn't . He was abusive 2 his wife , his children and his mother . He was a drunk and dope head . It is what it is !! Lets wait and see how much dope he had in his system when the report comes back . When the LAW says stop and drop your weapon , you best do exactly what they say or they gonna take you out . Just the same as I would if someone was coming after me with something , I will shoot 2 kill and they can come pick you up in a body bag .
Extra Value Sex machine

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 14, 2013
He was such a good guy that he redecorated his mother's home with a chainsaw. There is no defense, we need more police shooting scum for our town to recover from the influx of dope dealers and users. I wanna see 10 of these a week.
think

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jan 14, 2013
jason wasnt always like this jason was in a bad wreack n busted his head up n at one time jason was the best person there was after his wreak he wasnt the same at all he started drinking n then drugs i know i feel realy bad for his mom she is a good person i feel bad for her she has always been beside jason every time he would over dose n jason always come home a little diffrent each time n one bullet took him out after all the b s i feel so bad for his mom
hmm

Rupert, WV

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Its a catch 22 really. His mom had been through so much at the hands of him yet it doesn't take away that she lost a son. Maybe somehow she can find peace through all of this.
Funny

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Extra Value Sex machine wrote:
He was such a good guy that he redecorated his mother's home with a chainsaw. There is no defense, we need more police shooting scum for our town to recover from the influx of dope dealers and users. I wanna see 10 of these a week.
Have you ever noticed how the scum is praised and oh what a wonderful person they were . How its the Laws fault for their downfall ?? When people spend a lifetime on drugs , laying drunk , arson , abuse etc., how is the Law 2 blame ?? That's one less SSI check that my hard earned tax money is providing . They lay drunk , buy drugs and wait on their free ride 2 arrive on the 1st and 3rd of the month . Then when the working citizen is sick with the flu or whatever and not able 2 go in 2 work , our jobs are threatened because of calling off that day . That's why the Government is BROKE now , paying free rides 4 there sorry a@@ ppl who are probably more able than most of us who have 2 work and try 2 survive . They wait on their checks , deal drugs , buy drugs , lay in the woods hunting all day and doing pretty much what they want . Well I think If a person can run the woods all day hunting , pull back a 70/90 pound bow they are able 2 work . 1 free check down and hundreds 2 go !!!!
Just Me

Princeton, WV

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Obvious wrote:
Shoot him in the leg.... are you serious! If you had the gun, and he was running at you with a chainsaw in his hand, what would you do? I bet you wouldn't shoot him in the leg. As far as the taser and pepper spray, lets think about what officers deal with on a daily basis and tell me the first thing you would pull out of your duty belt would be pepper spray, especially with a suspect carrying a chain saw. I see this all the time, blame is easily placed on law enforcement. I'm sure this officer has a famliy he wants to see after work, one that cares about him and loves him. He did his job and did it well, you want to blame someone, blame it on the kid how refused to stop, and put down the chainsaw. Don't blame the police, they are only doing what many of you can't or won't do. Think about that.
I ABSOLUTELY agree w/ you! I think anyone put in the officers shoes would have done the same thing. If the story is true, i do hate that the victims family had to witness what happened. Especially the mother. What a sad day for the family. My prayers will be w/ them. I will also pray for the officer, that he may have some kind of peace.
LQQKY LOU

Harrisonburg, VA

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Funny wrote:
<quoted text> That's one less SSI check that my hard earned tax money is providing.
AMEN!!! People kill me - after the police have to take out an idiot dope head that is chasing people with chainsaws gets shot - they make a martyr out of them. Get real!! If this person was a decent human, there would not have been a call placed to law enforcement to start with. Obviously there was reason enough to call the police - so he WAS doing something. Stop trying to justify bad behavior and inexcusable actions.
Spiffy

Bluefield, WV

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Is this the same guy that beat joe hicks almost to death with a 2x4.
1 post removed
Retired Cop

Amarillo, TX

#20 Jan 14, 2013
sad wrote:
I dont know Jason, but if that is the case WHY did the officer shoot to kill? I mean he could have shot him in the leg, arm, tazed him, pepper spray, or shot the bean bag thing they use! My God this is the third in a little over a year!! Times are bad with all the drugs break ins etc, but hell now you are almost scared to call the police! Do the police need more training or what is going on?
All shootings are sad. Sad for the victim's families and sad for the officer or officers involved. Law enforcement officers are better trained now than ever mainly because of the amount of officers killed in the line of duty. Officers and soldiers are trained to shoot center mass during a deadly force issue simply because it is the largest part of the body and eaiser to hit during a stressful deadly force encounter. There have been way too many officers killed for hesitating, worring about public opinion, or not aiming center mass. Some encounters even require head shots. In all police shooting there will be a select few that either don't understand, don't want to understand, or wants to start trouble. Some idiots will always begin making the bad guy out to be a saint and the officer a pig. It's time to wake up people because things are getting worse and the coddling of criminals needs to stop.
Dog lover

Princeton, WV

#21 Jan 14, 2013
These officers do a wonderful service to us all and I'm behind them 100%. When you have an idiot coming at you with any sort of weapon, you have to make a split-second decision and that's what the officer did. We may have a lot of drug addicts and other types of felons in this area, but I think our officers are to be praised and I for one appreciate all that they do to protect us.
Amazed

Bluefield, WV

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Retired Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
All shootings are sad. Sad for the victim's families and sad for the officer or officers involved. Law enforcement officers are better trained now than ever mainly because of the amount of officers killed in the line of duty. Officers and soldiers are trained to shoot center mass during a deadly force issue simply because it is the largest part of the body and eaiser to hit during a stressful deadly force encounter. There have been way too many officers killed for hesitating, worring about public opinion, or not aiming center mass. Some encounters even require head shots. In all police shooting there will be a select few that either don't understand, don't want to understand, or wants to start trouble. Some idiots will always begin making the bad guy out to be a saint and the officer a pig. It's time to wake up people because things are getting worse and the coddling of criminals needs to stop.
Anyone who knew of or heard of Jason knows the person he was . Spent the majority of his life being drunk , on drugs , burning down ppl's homes , abusive not 2 mention a thief . That officer is NOT 2 blame 4 Jason's death , he is himself . He was told 2 drop what he had and he didn't . Why do you idiots want 2 sing his praises like he was a saint . I get sick of hear these "CRIMINALS" saying the law this , the law that . The LAW didn't make him go jump on his Mom , the LAW didn't make him take a chainsaw and cut up his parents home just like the LAW don't make these idiots be drug dealers , drug users and 2 go out and rob people and stores . Then when they go 2 jail 4 the things they have done or they get blown away because they have sense enough 2 obey a command , it's the LAWS fault . If you are not breaking the LAW then you should have no fear of the LAW .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kaylee nunley s at it again 5 min Hunter r 13
Southern X Posure (May '11) 9 min MissPriss 55
roommate 10 min Triple X 10
hookers 19 min going to try 3
1HardLooking Dec 16 1HardLooking 1
The Riggs Boys Dec 16 I know 2
have yall seen laken myers poor around ?? (Apr '12) Dec 14 Jrich6387 11
Montcalm Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web