misha

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

how about everyone just go to the iga n we'll have one big d*ck swinging contest? lol noones on the street right this second beatn as* so whats the point in talking about it???? lmfao big rough n tough men...
its me

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Big Dog wrote:
henry dinger could stomp all there a$$es any day of the week and i'd put money on it
Ricky Robertson
Derrick Carver
Chris Carver
Allen Robertson
Cheyenne Church
Scotty Tiller
Billy Tiller
Joe Oiler
Brian Oiler
Lil Ricky Jennings
I would definately have to agree with you there. Hands down Little Henry is the one to beat.
lil miss thang

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

insted of talking sh^t on here n sayying tht your all bad y dont u sho it bc ive livd in Montcalm all my life and erryone of those names up top tht ive herd about or seen fight has got thay as^ beat or been dirty about it. so quit talking sh^t n be a dam^ man about it all.
Big Dog

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

what list r u talking about
lmao

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

George Murray wrote:
<quoted text> u should alreddy kno who that would b (ANGEL MURRAY)
keep dreamin christina would ruin that girl...haha
2 posts removed
said right

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Montcalms a crazy place wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO im JP's cousin and u r crazy ass hell if u think he's gonna fight when he can just pull something and start shootin lol thats funny as hell cause JP done got old and a lil fat
he aint never been a fighter. he is a pu**y that hides behind a gun. pretty funny how ppl talk about him like he is something. he aint shit and neither is his girl jill.
Tony P

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

like i said...cheyenne would dog any of these dudes...and i heard someone on here say sumtin bout me being a pssy but i cant find it...u feel that way let it be known...cus i never met anyone from Montcalm that could even come relatively close to throwing hands with me...lol i think someone better ask exactly who TONY POFF-DE JESUS really is...lol i dont wanna chat room argue...u wanna throw them bangers les do it baby! bring ur a$$ bag too

Since: Nov 08

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

LMAO wrote:
By that list i know who u r Big Dog ur lil chris lol
by all means, please tell me exactly lil chris is?
Big Dog

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

u kno who i am cheyenne and i still have to say Little Henry is the one he tough as hell hes hard headed and crazy as hell to
Big Dog

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

and y u worried about who i am lol cause of all this voting shit well its just what i think and cheyenne do u want to sell that truck u got off of John Lor ya dad i don't kno who's it is i seen u riding it
Crazy

Cowpens, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

"Big Dog"]henry dinger could stomp all there a$$es any day of the week and i'd put money on it
Ricky Robertson
Derrick Carver
Chris Carver
Allen Robertson
Cheyenne Church
Scotty Tiller
Billy Tiller
Joe Oiler
Brian Oiler
Lil Ricky Jennings
All you did was just name all the drug dealers n junkies in Montcalm, really they are so high all the time they couldnt beat thierselves outta a wet paper bag! Who really cares about this anyway, really get a life or even better a JOB!!!!

Since: Nov 08

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Big Dog wrote:
u kno who i am cheyenne and i still have to say Little Henry is the one he tough as hell hes hard headed and crazy as hell to
hey stupid. if i knew who ya was i wouldnt have asked now would i? why you scared to tell me?
Crazy

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

whatever!! my uncle Scottie can fight better than all yall trash talkers!!!!
Ol School Girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

When I first saw this post the name I thought is already on here....I dunno where she is now but bout 15-20 yrs ago Sissy Hall was no joke, I saw her beat the shit out of I think Big Bird (RIP Toby), at the Underground....she would beat any persons ass...
1 post removed
Sammy Riggs

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

ARIZONA308 wrote:
<quoted text>None of you chumps have any real street credit. none of you. i would wipe you all out hands down!!!
I'm here,I dont care who you are or what you got,you don't just talk sh*t and be done with it.Now if you done tryin to think of somethin else to say let's go,anytime,anywhere...And atleast I'll throw my name down,and if you got the balls to whip my a*s I'll stand up and hand you a hundred dollar$
soildergirl

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

Derrick wrote:
the ones that r talkin shit i dont see none of you stepin up and BIG J i would like tosee you send me home so say your real name so we can see how bad you really are your the BITCH
hey u got that right he does sound like a bitch
soildergirl

Anawalt, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2010

BigJ wrote:
I heard he got his ass kicked by a girl! Mandy Browning! I want to know why her boyfriend Bubba Jennings stinks so much!
Or you might be smelling your upper lip where you had it up yeah Right 1 ass lol
1 post removed

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Ol School Girl wrote:
When I first saw this post the name I thought is already on here....I dunno where she is now but bout 15-20 yrs ago Sissy Hall was no joke, I saw her beat the shit out of I think Big Bird (RIP Toby), at the Underground....she would beat any persons ass...
Actually his name was Tolby. His mother just passed away in the past few days.
kurious kat

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

it was toby rose to ppl that really knew him he was called big bird cause he had a big nose he was just tall but never thought of him as a bad ass just a perv he was killed when a 4 wheeler flipped back on him
ok huh

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

i think brian harris jimmy shrewsbury tony poff and cheyenne church is some bad ass fighters and they are some good hearted people

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montcalm Discussions

Search the Montcalm Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Yes it is me 53,454
reese harmon ridge (Aug '13) 1 hr mmmm 65
Is kody smith a badass from camp creek 1 hr Good friend 80
car title loans (Jul '13) 1 hr Tom Stubbs 5
Suboxone: The New Drug Epidemic? 2 hr pleaseparents 3
donna haemon 2 hr Princeton girl 2
Dope dealers on Edgemont 2 hr ENOUGH ALREADY 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montcalm Jobs

•••