who r u
aint it

Bellevue, WA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
aint she the one that steals stuff with her bf to trade for dope
Altoid Steve

Bluefield, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2013
probably, that's most of these stupid women around here. They go for the criminal dopehead types because they are bored and stupid then they get upset because the criminal dopehead is still a criminal dopehead.
1 post removed
tiff

Welch, WV

#7 Feb 26, 2013
I don't know what your talking about but I don't steal anything I don't do drugs anymore so the best thing for you to do is keep on lying bc that's all you people no how to do when your the one probably stealing and trading for dope....you don't even no me
tiff

Welch, WV

#8 Feb 26, 2013
oh and steve who ever u are im not from around here so no im not like all these nasty woman from here
someone curious

Lakeland, FL

#9 Sep 29, 2013
tiff wrote:
I don't know what your talking about but I don't steal anything I don't do drugs anymore so the best thing for you to do is keep on lying bc that's all you people no how to do when your the one probably stealing and trading for dope....you don't even no me
Hi I was wondering if your maiden name is najibi by chance? I know its a long shoti i know.. im sorry but if thats you ive been looking for you for a while.
tiffany

Clinton, MD

#10 Dec 5, 2013
I use to steal with matt Thompson when i waa on drugs but i got help but hes still out there hes on crack with his cheap ass girl laura farmer
Joshua Forter

Bakersfield, CA

#11 Dec 23, 2013
You remember me Tiffany??? lol. hit me up on my FB.
tiff

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2014
I don't think
Chris

Franklin Park, IL

#13 Mar 14, 2014
Yo Tiff.... Everything ok?
laura farmer

Indian Trail, NC

#14 Jun 29, 2014
B#$%& fu×× you....you don't even know me...n matt isn't on dope cause he took a charge for your stupid a**..if u ever cared bout him u wouldn't have let him go down alone...but don't worry I'll be by his side through all the bullshit u caused cause u ain't nothing but a dumb ass little girl...if u wasn't knocked up I would have beat ur ass at the welfare office...don't worry bi*** u will get urs in the right place right time...n anyone who has some shitt to talk bout matt I dare u to say it to his face...he will beat us ass down n u know it...f**k u tiffany I CNT wait to get my hands on ur ass....
Big J

Princeton, WV

#15 Jun 29, 2014
Is Laura Farmer that skanky skankity skank tattoed floozy that looks like she'd give you a BJ for half a waffle and an apple core? That is one nasty girl, if Matt is hanging around her then besides being on drugs, I'd bet he's got 40 different kinds of STDs. That girl is so nasty that some of her STDs are eating the weaker ones. Matt should take a bath in turpentine and stay away from that skrunk.
1 post removed
matt thompson

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2014
Look i dont do this whole topix bullshit but whoever is talking shit about my girl Laura Farmer or has anything to say about me or her. post your name and quit being a low life piece of shit pussy or say the shit to my face and ill beat your dumbass to a inch of your life you all are just jelouse nogood bitchass pussys that wants to sit on your fat asses and talk shit on this dumbass internet cause your to scared to say it to our faces and tiffany u just need quit cause if it wasnt for me u wouldnt even have your kids back cause i took thoughs charges for you and they wanted me to tell on u and not take the charges i just got out of jail for that shit and it was laura that has been there for me not you so quit talking shit and if anybody else has a thing to say im not hard to find im aint scared of none of you and yall know it ive had to whoop alot of ass over your ass and ill be more than happy to do it some more so post names and quit being bitchmade dumbasses.
tiffany

United States

#18 Jun 29, 2014
Now this is tiffany fuck you mattThompson you didnt take shit for me those pills was n your key chain so dont lie right along with about 20 dvds youvwas gonna trade for more dope ill tell every fkn one wat i got caught with i got caught with a bouncy house that u put balls in for my son and a dal set for my daughter bc i was on drugs and couldn't afford it .....what kinda idiot takes a key chain pill holder full of pills in to a store why they are shop lifting lmao you new better then too take em in with ya dumb ass how can i get charged with something that wasnt on me and laura ya damn right i didnt try n save his ass before my kids what kinda mother puts a man before there kids not this one ....i took my ass to rehab to get xclean and ive got a year and three months and yes its very hard each day to stay sobor but i do ....i am.in.my own place paying 400 a month n rent plu. Utililities on my own witg two kids and one on the way.... i am a fknsoldier for what ive been threw so fuck you and i left your ass to go get clean wen.u got pissed off bc i had to leave and then boo hooed bc i stopped calling you and.put my recovery before you! Once i got to feeling good and settled in yes i tried contacting you....and you wanted naked pics why u was with laura then u hit me up again wen.i.got home.....your a cheater is what you are and remember my birthday you took my necklace and ring and pawnd it for crack your no good and you never try n stay clean you are worse on dope then.u ever been and should get help before it takes u out its a bad disease and ends are always the same.....oh and remember wen.u.gt me pregnant and you didnt want to wait and see if the baby would make it so u wanted me to go ahead and have em remove it .....thats sad too...plus your mom has custody of your kids....u jave nevr supported them hell you tried to get me.to take matt piggs 100 dallars one night and i was honest and gave it bk.....you need to stop lyin about those charges too bc you aint take shit for me you even thought about ratting remember dumb ass......now keep me off this shit i didnt make that oost either laura i would tell ya .....someone just tryna start shit.......
1 post removed
Tiffs Man

United States

#20 Thursday Dec 4
laura farmer wrote:
B#$%& fu×× you....you don't even know me...n matt isn't on dope cause he took a charge for your stupid a**..if u ever cared bout him u wouldn't have let him go down alone...but don't worry I'll be by his side through all the bullshit u caused cause u ain't nothing but a dumb ass little girl...if u wasn't knocked up I would have beat ur ass at the welfare office...don't worry bi*** u will get urs in the right place right time...n anyone who has some shitt to talk bout matt I dare u to say it to his face...he will beat us ass down n u know it...f**k u tiffany I CNT wait to get my hands on ur ass....
Listen u stupid c"nt. U lay one hand on Tiff and see what happens. And Matt???? LMFAO!!! Wtf is that boy gonna do? I will destroy him and 4 more like him. Tiff is clean and has a damn good man and don't need anything from trash like y'all.
Tiffs Man

United States

#21 Thursday Dec 4
matt thompson wrote:
Look i dont do this whole topix bullshit but whoever is talking shit about my girl Laura Farmer or has anything to say about me or her. post your name and quit being a low life piece of shit pussy or say the shit to my face and ill beat your dumbass to a inch of your life you all are just jelouse nogood bitchass pussys that wants to sit on your fat asses and talk shit on this dumbass internet cause your to scared to say it to our faces and tiffany u just need quit cause if it wasnt for me u wouldnt even have your kids back cause i took thoughs charges for you and they wanted me to tell on u and not take the charges i just got out of jail for that shit and it was laura that has been there for me not you so quit talking shit and if anybody else has a thing to say im not hard to find im aint scared of none of you and yall know it ive had to whoop alot of ass over your ass and ill be more than happy to do it some more so post names and quit being bitchmade dumbasses.
CHEYENNE CHURCH!!! ANYTIME!!! ANYWHERE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking to sext a MILf 54 min nobody 6
Travis fransisco 1 hr hey 4
word assocation (Nov '07) 1 hr Bubba 5,661
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 1 hr Pastor LDM 10,923
1HardLooking Tue 1HardLooking 1
The Riggs Boys Tue I know 2
have yall seen laken myers poor around ?? (Apr '12) Dec 14 Jrich6387 11
Montcalm Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web