Who's the Dumbest Slut on Montcalm To...

Who's the Dumbest Slut on Montcalm Topix?

Created by Dante Hicks on Aug 23, 2010

138 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sunshine Day

Jamie Jacobs

Kathleen Riggs

Nadja Brodesser

Melissa Jessee

Adam Clower

Jimmy Riggs

Nicole Minnix

Amber Duncan

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nicole Minnix

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 23, 2010
Im not a fkn slut.. i have a boyfriend and he is the only one that matter's..theres no one else, but wait up a sec?...is that ANYONE'S? business ?? dont think so..so b4 you come on here puttin my name on here, learn a little about ME !
2 posts removed
2funny

Bluefield, WV

#4 Aug 23, 2010
nadja or if thats how u spell your name stop acting like u arent whats even nastier is u a 36 year old woman f*cking ur sons best friends
Matt

Bluefield, WV

#5 Aug 23, 2010
Why does jimmy's name come up in everyones BS......u people are stupid
U KNOW ME

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 23, 2010
I have never knew Nicole Minnix to be a slut...everyone need to mind there own Bull Shit, GROW UP a little bit, and quit tryin to make other people unhappy just because you are unhappy with your own lives...as for me I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF MINE!!!
Nicole Minnix

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Thank you, who ever you are. im sure i know you so that's all that matter's and as far as nadja being a s*ut i dont think so, she might be 36 but this girl is 16 and will beat ur a** for her. keep suckin d*ck and stay off the computer?....im not a sl*t..im perfectly fine with the guy im with, he gives me everything i need..dont need to cheat on him with other people and the last time i check a sl*t was someone who slept around with a lot of ppl and if you know me you know i havnt been with a lot of people and the last time i checked that was my business?....why are you ppl so worried about my sex life? are you jealous that im getting more then you or something..if you have a ? then ask me, i will tell you anything ya wanna know, have nothing to hide. just keep my name out of your mouth b4 you choke on it..love ya nadja and dont let drama queens bother you !
Nadja Brodesser

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 24, 2010
Nicole Minnix wrote:
Thank you, who ever you are. im sure i know you so that's all that matter's and as far as nadja being a s*ut i dont think so, she might be 36 but this girl is 16 and will beat ur a** for her. keep suckin d*ck and stay off the computer?....im not a sl*t..im perfectly fine with the guy im with, he gives me everything i need..dont need to cheat on him with other people and the last time i check a sl*t was someone who slept around with a lot of ppl and if you know me you know i havnt been with a lot of people and the last time i checked that was my business?....why are you ppl so worried about my sex life? are you jealous that im getting more then you or something..if you have a ? then ask me, i will tell you anything ya wanna know, have nothing to hide. just keep my name out of your mouth b4 you choke on it..love ya nadja and dont let drama queens bother you !
Thanks Nicole. Love ya 2. Nah I dont let it bother me I actually think its a bit funny. Haters only make you famous ;)
what

Bluefield, WV

#9 Aug 24, 2010
I know melissa jessie I went to school with her and I can damn promise shes a great woment and would do anything to help some one elce!! Melissa you go girl these people are haters and just want ur man
Melissa Jessee

Brentwood, TN

#10 Aug 24, 2010
what wrote:
I know melissa jessie I went to school with her and I can damn promise shes a great woment and would do anything to help some one elce!! Melissa you go girl these people are haters and just want ur man
Thanks!! What school r u talkin abt? Montcalm? Cuz my name wasn't Jessee. Who r u? But Ty for compliment!!
The Whole Family

Princeton, WV

#11 Aug 24, 2010
I think that instead of just Jamie it should be her whole family. All of them have been arrested for multipal things, but none of them has been charged with anything. But then again that would mean that they are pretty smart to get out of everything when the cops get after them. I wonder how they do that?
How Many

Princeton, WV

#12 Aug 24, 2010
I wonder how someone that don't live in montcalm ends up on this poll? Plus how can you put someone you is smarter than 99% of the ppl in montcalm on her. Melissa Jessee has been going to college now for 2 years and has always kept an a/b average. Plus yeah she quit school but went back and got her ged and scored one of the highest scores in the state. She even got invited to the Governer's Mandsion. How many of yal in Montcalm can say that? How many of yal even finished high school, then went and got yals ged? How many of yal can say that yal are gonna to college? How many of yal can say yal can keep an a/b average? How many of yal can add up 2+2?
2 posts removed
MElissa jessee

Brentwood, TN

#15 Aug 24, 2010
How Many wrote:
I wonder how someone that don't live in montcalm ends up on this poll? Plus how can you put someone you is smarter than 99% of the ppl in montcalm on her. Melissa Jessee has been going to college now for 2 years and has always kept an a/b average. Plus yeah she quit school but went back and got her ged and scored one of the highest scores in the state. She even got invited to the Governer's Mandsion. How many of yal in Montcalm can say that? How many of yal even finished high school, then went and got yals ged? How many of yal can say that yal are gonna to college? How many of yal can say yal can keep an a/b average? How many of yal can add up 2+2?
Aahhh thank you!! That's sweet!!
yea

Bluefield, WV

#16 Aug 24, 2010
You know who it is....You sat beside me in med finance...lol and i know were ur mom lives lol...good luck next term il see u around

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2010
Ok lets see I did a month in jail, 4 mos house arrest and 5 mos day report and thats gettin out of stuff?? and the reason I never got sentenced was bc I was waiting to get indicted and it hasn't happened yet! My moms charges are still ongoing since u nosey peices of sh*t are so worried about me and my families lives and my sister has never been in trouble to have charges on her. So why is it anyone elses business what goes on in our lives?? How about u worry about urself instead obsessing over me and my family! Also looks like ur too puzzy to put ur actual name on here are u that scared someone might beat ur azz or what?? and u can post a fake azz name on here but u dont fool me one bit! grow up and get a life! and if ur that worried about it how about u just ask one of us instead of being such a puzzy and gettin on here under a fake azz name!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2010
Yall can call me what u want it dont hurt my feelings one bit! U wont make me or break me! I know what i am and its something u'll never be. Jealousy is a disease so get well b*tches!
I KNOWHER

Bluefield, WV

#19 Aug 24, 2010
2funny wrote:
nadja or if thats how u spell your name stop acting like u arent whats even nastier is u a 36 year old woman f*cking ur sons best friends
Hold up wait a minute how is she sleeping with her sons friends..... When she is sleeping with her friends husband isnt that what you all claimed on another thread.... RIGHT DADDYS GIRL 1989!!!!!! She works all day and is a single mother who always puts her son first in everything..Seems to me that someones jealous bc she doesnt hang in the bridge or givin someone a BJ behong the IGA!!!!!! You all crack me up because you thimk you know her then when she finds out who you ALL are .... She is gonna beat your A$$!!!!!!!! Its ashame you people claim to know her.... I myself have known her for over a year now and she is a great person!!!!! And the year i have known her the only man in her eyes right now is her son..... STFU!!!!! I BET YOU WOULDNT SAY THIS TO HER FACE!!!!! SO GO AHEAD AND SAY YOU WOULD KEEP POSTIN AND COMMENTING ABOUT HER!!!!!! BECAUSE B#TCHES KEEP PLAYING THE GAME BECAUSE SHE DOES AND WILL PLAY IT BETTER... AS THE OLD SAYING GOES YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU WILL GET BURNED!!!!!!!
misha

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Aug 24, 2010
well for the record..i luv amberrrrr lol. shes a sweet girl. nicole too...yall ought to be ashamed of urselves coming on here and bashing teenage girls. its ridiculous im sorry.
1 post removed
Melissa jeasee

Brentwood, TN

#22 Aug 25, 2010
yea wrote:
You know who it is....You sat beside me in med finance...lol and i know were ur mom lives lol...good luck next term il see u around
Aahh thank girl!! I kno who u r now!! Love ya and thanks!!
Melissa Jessee

Brentwood, TN

#23 Aug 25, 2010
yea wrote:
Omg!! I had to correct the spelling of my own name. I'm abt goofy!! Well it's early, thats y!!
1 post removed
Donnie Most

Princeton, WV

#25 Aug 25, 2010
Jacobs1013 wrote:
Yall can call me what u want it dont hurt my feelings one bit! U wont make me or break me! I know what i am and its something u'll never be. Jealousy is a disease so get well b*tches!
I don't think too many people are jealous of your criminal past and your proclivity for suckling the pen!ses of random black men for half a Oxycontin. You should stay off Topix if all you are going to do is brag about your crimes and use your foul mouth. Have you ever tried going to church? I don't mean blowing random men behind them, I mean get on you knees inside at the altar and confess your sins and free your soul.
Donnie Most

Princeton, WV

#26 Aug 25, 2010
Melissa Jessee wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg!! I had to correct the spelling of my own name. I'm abt goofy!! Well it's early, thats y!!
I don't know you but I'd guess that the dumbest one of those choices would be the one that can't spell their own name.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min The Stealth 6,635
Bluefield City Officials Putting Signs On Peopl... 31 min Homeowner 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 32 min Sundog512 1,542
Bluefield Blues Festival 33 min Toothless 65
Poll What is your favorite DJ Wolfman Mike attribute? (Oct '13) 46 min Alex Bowman 104
Princeton Renaissance Project: A Complete Failure 1 hr dragonflies 11
Restaurants From The Past (Feb '10) 1 hr Dishwasher 100

Montcalm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montcalm Mortgages