which 7th grade girls have the best b...

which 7th grade girls have the best body?

Posted in the Montcalm Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MEEE

Princeton, WV

#1 Jul 6, 2010
idk
a guy

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 7, 2010
they dont have a body ! No boobs no butt no anything! And who even pays attention to the damn 7th graders!
haha

Dickson, TN

#3 Jul 7, 2010
a guy wrote:
they dont have a body ! No boobs no butt no anything! And who even pays attention to the damn 7th graders!
Obviously you do since you kno they have no boobs, butt, or a body. haha
a guy

Princeton, WV

#4 Jul 8, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you do since you kno they have no boobs, butt, or a body. haha
no i don't Im not a pervert ! And another thing its kinda obvious that they dont ! Theyre 7th graders ! None of you all are even going through puberty yet !
a 7th grader

Beckley, WV

#5 Jul 9, 2010
I AM mr, see u dont kno:)

Since: Jul 10

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 16, 2010
Wow ... everyone on topix is so immature and stupid .
SPEAK UP

Antioch, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2010
i am a 7th grader and i dnt appriciate yall tlkin bout us and some do have have butts so get it rite
Adam Clower

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 26, 2010
xxxGIRLxxx wrote:
Wow ... everyone on topix is so immature and stupid .
shut your wiener hole Ariel, if anyone wanted to here from you they'd fart.

Bluefield, WV

#9 Jul 26, 2010
So what! And yea all 7th graders well almost all of them think that they are the hottest people in the school. And they're not! Not even 4 or 5 of them have boobs or an ass. I mean who likes that about a girl. A guy like curves and an ass that he can see.
Adam Clower

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jul 26, 2010
shut up areil, ur just jellus

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jul 26, 2010
I'm not jealous I have a ass and i have boobs. And I am not jealous of a little 7th grade girl who cant even get dick !
Pink

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jul 26, 2010
7th graders shouldn't be trying to get d!ck. I don't know you Ariel but you are going to regret your whorish ways. The 20 year old version of you is going to want to go back in time and stomp the crap out of the 9th grade stupid immature little b!tch that is running her mouth proudly about how big of a wh0re she is and how she can't wait to raise 15 little welfare babies because she's too stupid to understand that little boys only have sex with wh0res and NEVER stay with them after they impregnate the. I know that nothing anyone says to you will never get through because you are stuck in your "It's none of your business, I do what I want" stupid backwards dumb idiotic phase. You are a sad pathetic disgrace who aspires to be the biggest wh0re on the planet. Enjoy your 5-6 years of being a skanky floozy, you might make 15 dollars but your big payoff with be herpes and AIDS.
Clarice Starling

Bluefield, WV

#13 Jul 26, 2010
Pink wrote:
7th graders shouldn't be trying to get d!ck. I don't know you Ariel but you are going to regret your whorish ways. The 20 year old version of you is going to want to go back in time and stomp the crap out of the 9th grade stupid immature little b!tch that is running her mouth proudly about how big of a wh0re she is and how she can't wait to raise 15 little welfare babies because she's too stupid to understand that little boys only have sex with wh0res and NEVER stay with them after they impregnate the. I know that nothing anyone says to you will never get through because you are stuck in your "It's none of your business, I do what I want" stupid backwards dumb idiotic phase. You are a sad pathetic disgrace who aspires to be the biggest wh0re on the planet. Enjoy your 5-6 years of being a skanky floozy, you might make 15 dollars but your big payoff with be herpes and AIDS.
I wish there was a "Like" button for this post. Little girls that want to be sluts end up divorced by 18 and then they end up with 50 year old scumbags that marry them so they can use them as prostitutes for a few years, then divorce them once their usefulness is over. It happens every day and it's sad to see this Ariel girl throw her life away as if she doesn't have options to live a better life.
1 post removed

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jul 27, 2010
Yea well I am not a floozy or any of that shit. I hvae only slept with one person my whole life. And guess what all of you are waisting your time using fake names talking shit because ill find out who you are. And oh god your gonna be sorry!

Bluefield, WV

#16 Jul 27, 2010
Oh and I am 16 years old.
you dont like me

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jul 28, 2010
we all know you have boobs because you show them to everyone on this da*n site little girl
gjdsfhjh

Bluefield, WV

#18 Jul 28, 2010
and ur like 8 years old not 16 god its bad when you dont even no your age. STOP ACTING 26 B!TCH AND GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jul 29, 2010
I am not a little girl nor am I 8 years old I am 16 years old!
Pimp Daddy

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jul 29, 2010
You bitches best be leavin my hoe alone unless you gots some washingtons to buys her time.
1 post removed
sparklgurl

Rockton, IL

#22 Nov 23, 2010
hey guys! its a seventh grader and though its true not alot of girls have boobs or a butt, ariel, you are the type of girl that every girl in seventh grade wants to NOT be. i swear, their biggest fear is turning into someone like you. peeps like you are HATED. first start, dont show someone all of ur goods in a photo that can be viewed by everyone. i mean, seriously??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 18 min GodSmacked 61,965
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 27 min luci 9,382
Driving In The Dark With No Headlights 32 min Sweaty Grundle 5
Princeton needs a good sit down restaurant 1 hr Tater Buggz 17
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 1 hr luci 11,948
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 8,378
Tender Mercies Food Pantry (Dec '13) 3 hr COOTERDOG 15

Montcalm Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance