wondering

Georgetown, KY

#21 Mar 17, 2011
well thank u very much. I so appreciate it. I didnt know of a place called Goodwill...I always wrote Duhring, wv. Where is Billy and Robin?
Rhonda Simpson

Franklin, TN

#22 Mar 17, 2011
a11iswell wrote:
thanks for the info.there are always at least two sides a story and then there is the truth which will probably only be known in the end.i do know steves children are loved by the family.pretty sure steves mom died of a broken heart after steve's death and the children were kept away from them.had also HEARD that it was greg thomas and terry minnix that took most of the stuff.greg lived there for years and knew what to get as copper and scrap, what a low life, i hear he has smooched off steve minnix wife since steve diedand he got divorced.yeah partly the simpsons fault no doubt for trusting many people that they helped out in the past.just cause they arent in that holler dont give thieves a right to steal and tear the place up.well if anything else is heard would like to know, thanks.
I never kept the kids away from the family. And yes I do still consider them family, and the kids and I are still family to them as well. What would possibly lead you to believe that I would do something as cruel as to keep the kids from their family. That would have been unfair to both the kids and the family. I will be the first to admitt that I made alot of mistakes after Steve died but that wasn't one of them!!
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#23 Mar 18, 2011
Hey , Rhonda I wrote on here that u didn't and ppl should be told that we still are FAMILY even through ppl don't see one another as often as they should don't meaing they aren't family and love each other. I hope they know if they need us we're just a phone call away. Rhonda we all have made mistakes ,we learn from them and go forward. Tell the boys (men) and Chey. HI for us ,we love u'al
Rhonda Simpson

Franklin, TN

#24 Mar 18, 2011
WBS wrote:
Hey , Rhonda I wrote on here that u didn't and ppl should be told that we still are FAMILY even through ppl don't see one another as often as they should don't meaing they aren't family and love each other. I hope they know if they need us we're just a phone call away. Rhonda we all have made mistakes ,we learn from them and go forward. Tell the boys (men) and Chey. HI for us ,we love u'al
I know that you did and I thank you for that. We know that you're all here for us just as we are for you guys. I would like to see you more often. I'll tell all the kids you said hi. I'm thinking about getting married in May, possibly the 21st. Nothing big just a few close friends and family. A small simple ceremony here in the yard. I'd love for you to come. I'll let you know when I have decided everything for sure. Chey is the biggest hold up right now. She loves Robert but she says that she already has the best dad in the world and doesn't need a step-dad. He told her that he would never try to take her dads place and that it's good that she still loves her dad so much but he loves her too and just wants to help take care of her. She's afraid her dad will get mad. I'll keep you posted on how things are going. Love ya!
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#25 Mar 18, 2011
I know we don't . I'll try to get dad back down soon. He don't like the cold. Glad you and Robert are getting alone wish u'al the best. I know the boys (men) and Chey loved Steve very much, but I guess you need to move on. I just wish you alway keep Steve alive in your heart and thoughts. I guess everyone on here has said all they know about who mess up the hollow. I'm going to haed that way and talk to some people myself. Will you ask the boys if they will go with and help me when I start cleaning that mess up. Thanks tell everyone goodnite and we love them
Rhonda Simpson

Franklin, TN

#26 Mar 19, 2011
WBS wrote:
I know we don't . I'll try to get dad back down soon. He don't like the cold. Glad you and Robert are getting alone wish u'al the best. I know the boys (men) and Chey loved Steve very much, but I guess you need to move on. I just wish you alway keep Steve alive in your heart and thoughts. I guess everyone on here has said all they know about who mess up the hollow. I'm going to haed that way and talk to some people myself. Will you ask the boys if they will go with and help me when I start cleaning that mess up. Thanks tell everyone goodnite and we love them
Steve will always be kept alive in my heart and the kids heart. I'm not trying to replace him. NO ONE ever could. But I do feel like it may be time to move on and try too live live again instead of just merely existing. I'm sure the boy's and myself if possible would be glad to help. We all still love and miss that place. That was and is the only place we have ever considered HOME.
hnic

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Mar 19, 2011
For what I can remember abut Rocky that he was a drunk dope head and laid on his sorry ass.
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#28 Mar 19, 2011
Maybe if everything works out we'll be able to enjoy the hollow the way we all did before. I'm really going too try to make that happen. I'll let you know when I'm headed that way
a11iswell

Beckley, WV

#29 Mar 21, 2011
Rhonda,sorry for the way i said what i said,i din't mean anyone kept the family away,justthat there was a separation ofthe family.you had your own issues, i guess everyone was handling a bad situation the best they could. again, sorry,didn't mean it like it was worded.
wild bill

Princeton, WV

#30 Mar 21, 2011
i talked to larry about you all talking trash bout him on here he said come on by an talk to him about it he would love to see ya
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Mar 21, 2011
I just came from Montcalm and ppl are going to see more of me their and I sure I'll run into Larry . I have not said anything about Larry on here and want do so , but I will be glad to see him too and see what he has to say about what has happen to the place where he grew , was raised my my family and we had so much fun. He was like a brother to me and hope he still is. But if he did what they said I hope he will tell me himself. No matter what happen after that. I'll always have the way he was and remember the good times we have had . PRAYING FOR MONTCALM
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#32 Mar 24, 2011
Back in Montcalm yesterday one of the thieves came up in the Simpson hollow while I was, I didn't know he was one until I let him go .Went looking for him , to talk and see what he had to say ,even went to his house ,he did come out, but I'll run to him again . Got some names of some others I'd like to talk too also and I'll run into them soon or later I've got time ,probley alot more than them, the way ppl tell me they look now it's a sham what these type of drugs do to ppl. What was our freinds and family turned into thieves ,that steal off us and desstory our homes ,plaeces where they grew up and lived for years .The ppl. I'm talk about know who they are I'd like to see you so we can talk and I can find out the truth. Hope to see you'al soon. PRAYING FOR MONTCALM
Anonymous

Clinton, TN

#33 Mar 26, 2011
Rhonda Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve will always be kept alive in my heart and the kids heart. I'm not trying to replace him. NO ONE ever could. But I do feel like it may be time to move on and try too live live again instead of just merely existing. I'm sure the boy's and myself if possible would be glad to help. We all still love and miss that place. That was and is the only place we have ever considered HOME.
i would like to know the secret of how to move on, i cry everyday for my live who is gone,and i cant imagine anyone else. i feel like i am dead inside myself,i would like to just get through one day without feeling like i wish it was who was gone instead of my love.please tell me how to move on or at least get through this. my circumstances were different ,but i would appreciate any advice
Rhonda Simpson

Franklin, TN

#34 Mar 26, 2011
sadforever wrote:
<quoted text>i would like to know the secret of how to move on, i cry everyday for my live who is gone,and i cant imagine anyone else. i feel like i am dead inside myself,i would like to just get through one day without feeling like i wish it was who was gone instead of my love.please tell me how to move on or at least get through this. my circumstances were different ,but i would appreciate any advice
I don't know what to tell you. It's been 3 yrs. now and I would still gladly trade my life for his, but I can't. I did however meet someone who also lost their wife and together we are trying to create a new life. It doesn't mean that either of us love our deceased spouses any less, just that we're tired of being alone and lonely. We know what it is to have that one great love and lose it. We both spent years alone and are glad to have found each other. It's not the kind of love I had before and to be totally honest I'd probably never find that again if I looked until the day I died, but it is a good, strong love that I can see spending the rest of my days with. I hope this helps you some. Just remember everybody is different and all things take time.
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#35 Apr 1, 2011
I've been out of town and dad's been the hospital, but I heard that know ones has been in the hollow sence we went look for them. I still want to talk too these people that has really mess the place up. I going to start spending alot more time in Montcalm and if anyone wants me to help find these people that are doing these thing I will be gald too. We need to ban together and make Montcalm the place that people don't talk about like it was trash.
Rhonda Simpson

Franklin, TN

#36 Apr 1, 2011
WBS wrote:
I've been out of town and dad's been the hospital, but I heard that know ones has been in the hollow sence we went look for them. I still want to talk too these people that has really mess the place up. I going to start spending alot more time in Montcalm and if anyone wants me to help find these people that are doing these thing I will be gald too. We need to ban together and make Montcalm the place that people don't talk about like it was trash.
Whats wrong with Bill?
t

Sneedville, TN

#37 Apr 4, 2011
Several in all areas. But if they get arrested the cops let them rat then they go free. Wow. Steal our stuff rat on druggies go free. That's real fare.
WBS

Mount Hope, WV

#38 Apr 6, 2011
Dad had congestive heart failure. He's doing better now and he is back home. Now, about these thieves that has stold and messed up the Simpson place,and alot of other peoples to. I'm have names of people that I'm need to talk too about our place. But, we all need to start watching out for each other and if anyone needs my help tracking down any thieves that has stold off them I will be gald too help all I can. We need to ban together and make Montcalm the place it was when we was'nt afraid to leave our doors unlocked. Here to help.PRAYING FOR MONTCALM
t

Sneedville, TN

#39 Apr 12, 2011
Take maters in to your own hands
know

Sneedville, TN

#40 Apr 12, 2011
t wrote:
Take maters in to your own hands
Agree. Do it yourself and don't talk about it. 98percent of people in prison either took a plea or told on theirselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 6 min besthavemovedaway 785
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 11 min Richie T 16,870
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min SWAMP WITCH 3,002
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 15 min SWAMP WITCH 6,777
Big Red 23 min Mike 6
Dish Network Drug Testing 27 min costumed freak 8
Lice removal service is there one in the area 54 min Rebel Flags Sister 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Montcalm Mortgages