Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Decon wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue as to who Todd is.So dont go jump the wrong person and get your rattting azz whipped again.
ass whipped again....who whipped my ass? sounds like i hit a nerve.lol
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Jesme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me you may have gotten caught hit a nerve did it?
sounds like i hit a nerve with you.
lmao

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Your ex wife is so above you!!
Cowboy Willard

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like i hit a nerve with you.
What's with all the nerve hitting? How about you stop being a sack of shit that is looking to hit nerves and just get your lazy azz a job, stop being a criminal and act like you have some sense
lmao

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Check Hopper!!! You'll see him out the first of each month lmao.
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

lmao and cowboy willard can't post their real names because they are afraid of me...lol...prove me wrong and lets meet and then said this shit to my face.
Cowboy Willard

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

lonnie wrote:
lmao and cowboy willard can't post their real names because they are afraid of me...lol...prove me wrong and lets meet and then said this shit to my face.
Boy, I'll shit in your mouth and you'll pay me sixty dollars or I'll tell your sister what you did in that Ski Mask on Friday The 13th with Jamie Sexton
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Cowboy Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, I'll shit in your mouth and you'll pay me sixty dollars or I'll tell your sister what you did in that Ski Mask on Friday The 13th with Jamie Sexton
i rest my case....you chicken shit
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

to cowboy willard...the remark about 60 dollars was a dead give away...todd you and your trash up the street here are mine...soon real soon.
Cowboy Willard

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
i rest my case....you chicken shit
you rest all day long on welfare. GET A JOB!!!
Cowboy Willard

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

lonnie wrote:
to cowboy willard...the remark about 60 dollars was a dead give away...todd you and your trash up the street here are mine...soon real soon.
Redneck morons are hilarious. Who's Todd and who are you going to victimize? If you knew who I was then you'd keep that coward mouth of yours completely shut, pack your bags and run screaming to Mexico hoping I don't follow you.
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Cowboy Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck morons are hilarious. Who's Todd and who are you going to victimize? If you knew who I was then you'd keep that coward mouth of yours completely shut, pack your bags and run screaming to Mexico hoping I don't follow you.
then you must be the trash up the street from me or one of your male friends.like i said the remark about the 60 dollars was a dead give away.post your real name and lets meet and then you show me how bad you are.the next time you drive by i'll be waiting out side for you ...watch and see.if this is one of your friends then i'll be out side waiting on you too.you can't even post your real name because you are a coward.i posted mine now you post yours coward.
Cowboy Willard

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
then you must be the trash up the street from me or one of your male friends.like i said the remark about the 60 dollars was a dead give away.post your real name and lets meet and then you show me how bad you are.the next time you drive by i'll be waiting out side for you ...watch and see.if this is one of your friends then i'll be out side waiting on you too.you can't even post your real name because you are a coward.i posted mine now you post yours coward.
60 dollars was made up but I should have expected you have a beef with thousands of people over you stealing or owing money. You are a coward bitch, meet me at the Fire Dept at 6AM and I'll have some fun taking the trash out of Montcalm
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

Cowboy Willard wrote:
<quoted text>
60 dollars was made up but I should have expected you have a beef with thousands of people over you stealing or owing money. You are a coward bitch, meet me at the Fire Dept at 6AM and I'll have some fun taking the trash out of Montcalm
the only beef i got is with you and your trashy friend up the street and i will see you one day soon and settle wit you.
Cowboy Willard

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
the only beef i got is with you and your trashy friend up the street and i will see you one day soon and settle wit you.
I knew you wouldn't show up. You were too busy blowing spider monkeys at Cowboy Up for 15 cents a gander.
Tammy

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

You know what I read and reread this I also heard this rumor years ago must of been some truth to it.
lonnie

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Tammy wrote:
You know what I read and reread this I also heard thi
s rumor years ago must of been some truth to it.
i hear a lot of things about people but unless i see it myself i don't bother with people running their mouths.to tammy ...post your full name.
wow

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Look, the so called PLUMP lady would be my Mammie thank you very much! Shes a sweet women with a very big heart. Dont judge her, you havnt been in her shoes and you dont know half of the shit shes been thru. I love her very much. She would do anything for anybody.. And Lonnie is my pawpaw, so you need to leave him alone. Hes not a bad person either. you dont know what hes been through. He would give you his shirt off his back if someone needed it. and yes Lonnie and mamie cathy are married, happily married, so butt out of there lives and leave them alone! Thank you!
Eric Underwood

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

To the stupid mother####s thats running their mouth about my uncle Lonnie calling him lazy, he needs a job, which by the way he worked most of his life til he got disabled from working his a## off and saying other shit about him. All i got to say is f### you, i dont appreciate people talking shit about people in my family. My uncle is a good man and he likes helping people out when in need, especially his family. what my uncle does is none of my business but when somebody talkes shit about people in my family, then thats when i have a problem with people talking shit. So stop talking shit about my uncle.
Alisha Underwood

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

To whom it may concern. This site is so hilarious, if all you have to do is sit around and dis, dog and put people down then that must mean that you dont have a life. Lonnie is my father and for your information i think i would be the one person on here that would know him the most. My dad has worked most of his life taking care of my mother, my sister and i. Putting his life on the line everynight workin in a prison all hours of the night protecting your dumb ass from all the crazy idiots in this fucked up world.. For the drug bust rating situation, common sense would tell you that if he did that then he wouldnt have a job at a prison dumbass... Maybe your jealous of his life and need to get one of your own.. For the talking shit about his "Plump" wife, i would love to see your chicken shit ass come clean with who you are and say that shit to her face.. i bet you would not have a face left when she got done with you.. my dad and his wife are good heated people and are trying to live their lifes in peace so why dont you get a life of your own and stay the hell out of ours.. may god be with you and yours....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montcalm Discussions

Search the Montcalm Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chic fila no longer coming to Princeton 3 min Tommyk 5
Mercer County Day report center 5 min Tommyk 8
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min bacon hater 53,525
Dog shot on Boxwood Circle 14 min bulk 11
Attn: Motorcycle Dealers 36 min Daddio 8
Rehab 1 hr Info 4
452 Union Street Scum 1 hr Marksman 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Montcalm Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••