First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wandering

Princeton, WV

#1 Jan 28, 2012
Does anyone know him or have any info about him? He used to be married to bonnie underwood and lived on browning lambert mountain in the brown and white trailer above the Hubbard's? Lonnie and Bonnie divorced an that was the last I heard of him. Does anyone know anything about him now or where he is saying?
Lol

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2012
Lonnie is livin in Princeton doing good remarried and all that good stuff just still crazy as hell like he always has been
Wandering

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Lol wrote:
Lonnie is livin in Princeton doing good remarried and all that good stuff just still crazy as hell like he always has been
Do u kno how to get in touch with him? I thought he lived down rocky gap and was married to some really plump lady who was drugged out bad.
Lol

New York, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2012
He was livin in rocky gap and his mom got sick and he went to take care of her and he is still married to the fat chick... Lives in black oak trailer park and drives a older blue s10 with a camper top
He is a rat

Mount Clemens, MI

#5 Feb 22, 2012
He got in trouble with the law about ten years ago and ratted my friend out so his charges would go away.
lol

Ellsworth, WI

#6 Mar 18, 2012
yall don't know him...he's family
Very Concerned

Baltimore, MD

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Wandering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u kno how to get in touch with him? I thought he lived down rocky gap and was married to some really plump lady who was drugged out bad.
Dear Wandering,
I am the really plump lady. Like to know who said I was drugged out bad. We are still happily married. If your not in our lives now, you don't need to contact him.
Very Concerned

Baltimore, MD

#8 Sep 13, 2012
He is a rat wrote:
He got in trouble with the law about ten years ago and ratted my friend out so his charges would go away.
This is a lie. He has not been in trouble with the law. He has never been charged or threaten to be charged with anything since his divorce in 2002. I know this for a fact.
underdog

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 13, 2012
He is a rat wrote:
to he's a rat ...i never got in trouble with the law and be a man or woman and tell who you are and show proof i got in trouble with the law and who i ratted on.
underdog

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 13, 2012
Wandering wrote:
Does anyone know him or have any info about him? He used to be married to bonnie underwood and lived on browning lambert mountain in the brown and white trailer above the Hubbard's? Lonnie and Bonnie divorced an that was the last I heard of him. Does an
yone know anything about him now or where he is saying?

to wandering...who are you and why are you looking for me?
Here are the details

Sparta, OH

#11 Sep 15, 2012
About 10 years ago you busted Shannon Wilson for selling you a half ounce of bud.He is a rat too maybe you should look him up you guys could work along side each other.Own up rat you know what you did.
Jesme

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 15, 2012
Wasn't he the one that got caught in the bathroom with Bonnie Johnson in Church having sex? He was married to someone else at the time if I am not mistaken
lonnie

Princeton, WV

#13 Sep 15, 2012
i did not get anybody busted nor did i have have sex with bonnie johnson in a church.if you are not sure then don't accuse me,but people who hate me will say anything to make me look bad.look at your own life and demons and judge your self.
my my my

Clay, WV

#14 Sep 15, 2012
sounds like a dirty,rotten,no good,pile of shat to me.
lonnie

Princeton, WV

#15 Sep 15, 2012
my my my wrote:
sounds like a dirty,rotten,no good,pile of shat to me.
LOL...sounds like a bunch of uneducated so called church going trash that either use to or are still living on browning lambert mountain to me.hide behind a fake screen named if you want and kiss my ass.this web site was made for chicken shit trash like you.what ever school you went to and what ever church and god you worship has failed you.you can't even spell...LOL YOU MUST BE RELATED TO MY EX WIFE or some of her church going trash.that little white church on that mountain was full of you people.the only time you went there was when there was a free meal or to get you free bag of candy at christmas...LOL.the only reason i am on here is because i was told somebody was talking trash about me or i would not be here.so if you got something to say to me or about me ,do it to my face.
my my my

Clay, WV

#16 Sep 15, 2012
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...sounds like a bunch of uneducated so called church going trash that either use to or are still living on browning lambert mountain to me.hide behind a fake screen named if you want and kiss my ass.this web site was made for chicken shit trash like you.what ever school you went to and what ever church and god you worship has failed you.you can't even spell...LOL YOU MUST BE RELATED TO MY EX WIFE or some of her church going trash.that little white church on that mountain was full of you people.the only time you went there was when there was a free meal or to get you free bag of candy at christmas...LOL.the only reason i am on here is because i was told somebody was talking trash about me or i would not be here.so if you got something to say to me or about me ,do it to my face.
lmao.....lol......i would hate to be labeled a rat....shameful...rotten B@$turd
lonnie

Princeton, WV

#17 Sep 15, 2012
my my my wrote:
<quoted text>lmao.....lol......i would hate to be labeled a rat....shameful...rotten B@$turd
well todd you are a low life bastard yourself.yes i know who you are.i will be seeing you in person real soon.you owe me and i will come collecting soon....lol
Decon

Clay, WV

#18 Sep 16, 2012
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
well todd you are a low life bastard yourself.yes i know who you are.i will be seeing you in person real soon.you owe me and i will come collecting soon....lol
I have no clue as to who Todd is.So dont go jump the wrong person and get your rattting azz whipped again.
Jesme

Cowen, WV

#19 Sep 16, 2012
lonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me you may have gotten caught hit a nerve did it?
Jesme

Cowen, WV

#20 Sep 16, 2012
What was misspelled in my post? I can see a lot of grammatical errors in all of yours so before I go and call someone uneducated I would make sure my post was free of errors. Just saying we donít want to look like a dumba$$ that is trying to correct someone else when he needs corrected "i" is to be I the first letter of each sentence is the be capitalized also and Christmas is also. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montcalm Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 min SWAMP WITCH 1,446
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 7 min SWAMP WITCH 4,581
Food Word Game 10 min SWAMP WITCH 626
transgender in Bluefield 30 min Conann 2
Beautiful Thu Marvin Gardens 9
I say..... Apr 20 One of the Hill s... 3
Yes? Apr 20 Will Frazier 2
More from around the web

Montcalm People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE