Mark Alford

Full story: Fox4KC

Mark Alford co-anchors FOX 4 News at 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. with Loren Halifax. Mark joined FOX 4 in March 1998 after spending two years as a weekend anchor and general assignment reporter for KPRC-TV in Houston, Texas.
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob shields

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

i heard you have a link to the list of stolen items found in waldo. why can i find it please. thanks bob shields
deb at tmc

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

Mark.
I have grown so weary of your antics in the morning...
I am a Sandra Bullock fan.
Hasnt she been through enough? Why do you only report the news YOU deem worthy?
Johannsen requested that kiss!
And you could have increased credibility by showing Sandy's comments after the kiss!
Back to KCTV 5 for me!!!
Right wing bible thumper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

Mark is a dbag who appears to have a spray on tan. He suffers from Napoleon syndrome- poor little guy can't help it. He's like a toy poodle- thinks he's a big dog and just yaps all.the.time. YAP yap yap yap yap yap yap yap - that's all I ever hear from that short little ankle biting wanker.
J Lombardo

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

Mark...

Noticed you seemed to be completely grossed out over sandra bullock kissing another woman yet showed no such disgust toward the guy convicted of incest with his daughter. Are you on one hand homophobic and on the other....well I just don't know.
Grow up Mark...the kiss was just a kiss. Sometimes you lean so far to the right I'm afraid you'll fall over.
J Lombardo

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

deb at tmc wrote:
Mark.
I have grown so weary of your antics in the morning...
I am a Sandra Bullock fan.
Hasnt she been through enough? Why do you only report the news YOU deem worthy?
Johannsen requested that kiss!
And you could have increased credibility by showing Sandy's comments after the kiss!
Back to KCTV 5 for me!!!
Well said...I also commented on Alford's ridiculous reaction. TV 5 in the morning might be a good idea !!!!
blogme1

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

I thought about this jerk all day ! Does that mean he's good for the ratings ? His "ewwwww" over the "kiss" between Johannsen and Bullock was like watching an eight year old and then Harmon joins in. Maybe he should see if Focus on Family is hiring. And Yeppers, JLombardo, when he opens his mouth it does tend to pull him to the right.
Sandra Bullock

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

Mark Alford you are an idiot. Thanks for raising your children to be idiots and bigots.
You remind me so much of my soon to be ex husband.
Me ohplease

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

I love the morning boys (people) their great guys you guys got your panties in a wad my favorite morning news
If ya dont like it flip ;that channel duhhh
Their just good old boys no harm your just looking for anything get a life
J Lombardo

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

Me ohplease wrote:
I love the morning boys (people) their great guys you guys got your panties in a wad my favorite morning news
If ya dont like it flip ;that channel duhhh
Their just good old boys no harm your just looking for anything get a life
Wow. You are obviously an individual of superior intelligence so further comment would be useless.
Lisa Guetterman

Wellsville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Hey, Mark you mentioned the oil captured by BP would add up to $700,000 a day. But $70 x 1000 barrels is $70,000. Just thought I'd let you know.
EPIDEB

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

Lisa Guetterman wrote:
Hey, Mark you mentioned the oil captured by BP would add up to $700,000 a day. But $70 x 1000 barrels is $70,000. Just thought I'd let you know.
Mark,
You remind me of how I feel about BP...
They insist they must drill the relief wells to correct this catastrophe, well then they can sell this oil instead of making excuses about why they aren't able to stop the spill...greed!!!
brenda white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Judged:

I just saw your new ad for the morning news!!! With the old car and the mug shots. LOVE IT! OMG what a stitch!
You guys are the best... I watch when ever I can.
I miss you gusy when I have to travel for work.
See you in the morning!
brenda
JO L

Prairie Village, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

MARK
YOU ARE ABOUT AS DUMB AS DUMB CAN BE.
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT ON THE MORNING SHOW
WITH DON HARMAN. WHAT'S UP
I HAVE WATCHED FOX 4 FOR YEARS BUT WITH YOU ON THERE I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT FOR MONTHS UNTIL THIS MORNING AND YOU ARE STILL THERE
I WILL BE GOING BACK TO CHANNEL 5.
resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

Mark
Don't let the meanies get you down, I think you and Don are amusing. Why does Lauren always look at you after she speaks? Is she as stupid as she looks doing that?
justme

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

geese amazing the mean peeps on these boards

I like the goofs, keep things pretty light, I really like don and mark and think theyd be great to work with I also like lauren
They guys seem like good family guys and like to goof around, I think your just a few sour grapes

Just dont watch it made you mad all day? get outa here
what would make me mad all day? If someone stole from me or the BP ordeal, makes me mad, something to get my blood pressure up, but I dont rant around the house angry about it or I might be bipolar or schizopherenic, sorry for the speeling
it would take more than a morning news show
If you were mad all day about a light hearted news show, you as I said get a life, find a real cause to shorten your life
justme

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

spelling
butwait

Liberty, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

justme wrote:
spelling
Graduate much ?
JLombardo

Liberty, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

justme wrote:
geese amazing the mean peeps on these boards
I like the goofs, keep things pretty light, I really like don and mark and think theyd be great to work with I also like lauren
They guys seem like good family guys and like to goof around, I think your just a few sour grapes
Just dont watch it made you mad all day? get outa here
what would make me mad all day? If someone stole from me or the BP ordeal, makes me mad, something to get my blood pressure up, but I dont rant around the house angry about it or I might be bipolar or schizopherenic, sorry for the speeling
it would take more than a morning news show
If you were mad all day about a light hearted news show, you as I said get a life, find a real cause to shorten your life
Why are geese amazing to you ?
Blogme1

Liberty, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

resident wrote:
Mark
Don't let the meanies get you down, I think you and Don are amusing. Why does Lauren always look at you after she speaks? Is she as stupid as she looks doing that?
Mancrush ?
andy

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

i just moved back to kc and see Mark Alford is a bit of a condescending ego. No need to pronounce local names, and even "KCK" with that fakey hillbilly accent. ever live off the Q? a mock latino or black accent would be more on target - and you do that away your little anchor fiefdom, you may recieve the ass-kicking you apparently need. hang at 10th and Quindaro and do the news there just one good time, please?

i also notice the body language of those around you - they are uncomfortable. And it is evident that you are aware and that you dont care, which makes you a jerk.

at least you're not as stuck on yourself as is phil witt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mont Belvieu Discussions

Search the Mont Belvieu Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 53 min Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Defiant1 17,068
Three-month-old baby hospitalized with burns an... 6 hr Addison DeWitt 10
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 10 hr nina roth 755
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr nina roth 21,438
sex offender! (May '09) Thu Tankietoppie 20
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 499
•••
•••

Mont Belvieu News Video

•••
•••

Mont Belvieu Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••