WTF So Much corruption

Posted in the Monson Forum

Standup

Lynn, MA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Why is there so much corruption in Lynn ma. If you walk the streets in Lynn you can clearly see it right in front of you. Look at city hall the politics even from police. Many say Lynn has a good history but most of it is built on corruption. Even the Lynn item is very selective on what they post on the papers. From what I've seen Lynn has a lot of secrets that are not good and all the way from politics, city hall, police, and let's not forget they local news papers that helps them tells the people of the city bullshit to cover the truth. I read the Lynn item and there's not much on it. What most people look at is the people that get arrested. But let's be for real people there's a lot more than that happening in lynn. I wonder when will be the day people will stand up for there rights. For now the good history of this city of Lynn will be over shadow with corruption. Many may just deal with this bullshit but I'm not.
1moa

Lynn, MA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
lynn is a pit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top site listed for new Wilbraham police station Sep '14 dave the funny ha... 1
Saugus town managers dismissal Sep '14 Surprise 1
Maura Murray & Beauharnois (Dec '13) Apr '14 lita 3
Springfield Museums celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday (Mar '14) Mar '14 wantitbringit 1
Monson Arts Council sets 35th annual holiday cr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 golric 1
orlando cotto child molester & pedophile 76 mil... (Nov '13) Nov '13 teller203 1
mike mayo (Aug '13) Aug '13 friend 1
Monson Dating
Find my Match

Monson Jobs

Monson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]