Child critical after being hit by bus in Hillcrest

Nov 15, 2007 Full story: The Journal News

A 13-year-old boy was critically injured after being hit by a bus on West Eckerson Road near the Hillcrest Shopping Center at around 7:30 tonight. via The Journal News

Full Story
jemal

Oakland Gardens, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2007
that sad dat kid goes to my skool and i my classes
mom of13yr old boy

Norwalk, CT

#2 Nov 28, 2007
i love my son and are thankful he made it through this horrific ordeal but alot more healing to go. he is my little soldier and my heart. i will do my best to help my boy. if there are any more witnesses to this accident please call it would be appreciated. i hope as a community we can make our neighborhood a safer one. i thank everyone who saved my son. thanks to police,stat flight,fire department,sherrifs department and any bystanders /drivers who took their precious time in saving my little sons frail and thin helpless body from the unthinkable. also thanks for the doctors and all medical staff who assisted in my sons care and giving back life to him and our family. you all are truley heroes. this accident will forever change me and anthonys outlooks and safety issues with my other little ones. anthony is a graduate of a fire training and is following up with volunteering for police academy. he now especially states he would like to help save lifes he has such a respect level forthe community and most of all doctors. thanks so much i love you anthony love mom thanks also thank you east ramapo school officials for your loving support and for caring thank you everyone,mom,dad,etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANP Transcriptions in Suffern -- non-payment pr... (Oct '09) Wed Seeking Payment 48
Joint birthday party for NY couple married 82 y... Mar 2 Spotted Girl 2
Review: Appliance Medic (Sep '09) Feb 17 KLamp 10
Save a Haverstraw Principal with Petition! Feb 14 save a rockland p... 1
Denice of I B M Feb 9 Harry S 1
grand central restaurant Feb 7 MOSOF 2
Review: Moonlight Pediatrics (Jul '11) Feb 6 Eva 9

Monsey News Video

Monsey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:49 am PST

ESPN 9:49AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'
Bleacher Report 7:21 PM
Pre-Free Agency Cap Update for Giants
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Can the Jets Do to Address Desperate Quarterback Situation This Offseason?