Father of wounded 5-year-old has crim...

Father of wounded 5-year-old has criminal record

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 28, 2007, titled Father of wounded 5-year-old has criminal record. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Court documents show that the father of a 5-year-old Monrovia boy who was wounded by a handgun he found under a sofa cushion has a criminal record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

BIGG DOGG

Baltimore, MD

#1 Dec 28, 2007
Dude should go straight to jail. A gun in his home with a minor. Where are the neglegence charges? If he has a stay away order from his wife then what is the gun for?? To cowardly use it in a potential crime. People like this should be sent to jail for a long time. Then the word will get out to these COWARDS who need a gun to BECOME a "MAN" that they will go to JAIL. Disgusting. Oh I know the gun was there for protection.

Especially here in BALTIMORE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland Lands 7 Schools on Newsweek's Top Publ... Aug 30 Big T Sizzle 5
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5
Nigeria Air Force 2015/2016 Recruitment Form On... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ero James 1
Air Peace Online Ticket Booking And Flight Sche... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ero James 1
AZMAN Online Ticket Booking And Flight Schedule... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Ero James 1
JABU University 2015/2016. Admission Form On S... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ero James 1
Afe Babalola University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Ero James 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages