Lighthouse Seafood & Deli

Lighthouse Seafood & Deli

Posted in the Monrovia Forum

Customer

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Poor customer service as well as you pay alot of money for seafood that is over cooked. Not impressed. To the young women who works there, someone should teach her patience as well as to speak to elders in a respctful fashion instead of a you are bothering me fashion.
LitBitz

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2012
I totally agree. I know which women you are speaking of. She was rude with my husband when he asked about cooking instructions and spoke to him as though he was stupid. We have not been back since. If you are going to pay that much for food you expect good service as well as good food.
DCArea

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Extremely not impressed with over all experience. The wait was way to long. Yhe seafood was over priced and over cooked.
Dillard

Frederick, MD

#4 Dec 1, 2012
These people are not representing of my experience. The seafood if fresh, that is why
So many local restraints and stores buy their stock from Light House.
The shrimp is steamed at no charge, or fried up at no extra charge. The chicken is always awesome. The prices are as good as If not better than anyplace else in the area. But, as someone who lives in New Market, I am happy to have them near us.
I would recommend it highly, and in fact, I have!
Agree

Oxford, NC

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Excellent service and the food is awesome! Recommend the Light House to everyone you will definitely go away full and put it on your list of restaurants to go back to.
blowfish

Smithfield, VA

#6 Dec 18, 2012
seafood in new market...enough said.
LOL

United States

#7 May 11, 2013
I personal would not recommend this place. The service I received was not good. My seafood order too was over cooked. My order was over $200.00 enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbucks (Jun '12) Jun '15 Practical 5
Nigeria Air Force 2015/2016 Recruitment Form On... Mar '15 Ero James 1
Air Peace Online Ticket Booking And Flight Sche... Mar '15 Ero James 1
AZMAN Online Ticket Booking And Flight Schedule... Mar '15 Ero James 1
JABU University 2015/2016. Admission Form On S... Feb '15 Ero James 1
Afe Babalola University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... Feb '15 Ero James 1
North America University 2015/2016 Form On Sal... Feb '15 Ero James 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages