Out and About

There are 2 comments on the The Times story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Out and About. In it, The Times reports that:

The Decatur Quilt Guild will meet Tuesday, April 7, at 6 p.m., at the Decatur Branch Library, 5301 Kentucky Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Since: Apr 09

United States

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Fleetwood cuts more people today Friday April 3
approximately 17 people from both service centers got axed today.
17 at American Coach Service
17 at Plant # 91 even The Head Maint guy Jim McD
I am surprised they got his head out of Chucks ass
to fire him>
Time to ax some management
Chuck, Tim, Joyce, John, George, Mick, Susan, Dave, Larry, Greg,
I think they could do with a few less of some of these Backstabbers
funny

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 3, 2009
They have cut how many jobs now?....and yet still have all the sames management staff in full force. One would think with like a 1/3 of the work force left that they would need LESS management. But I guess that's how they operate and will till the doors close (just a matter of time).... I just hope whoever comes in and buys them out has enough sense to FIRE the worthless management!! I look forward to seeing Larry I., Tom R. and John W. unemployed.. oh yeah and the oh so wonderfull, state of the art HR staff right next to them!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News When The KKK Was Mainstream (Mar '15) Tue Evelyn 18
Camby village Jun 2 Nobody 3
Do you know these people? May '17 Curious 1
Anyone know the owner of Accutek Radar Imaging ... (Apr '10) May '17 Christina Pavey 6
News Police, Fire a " April 10 Apr '17 scarboroughB 1
Sherry Barnes Feb '17 Ron 4
Mooresville Traffic Tickets Jan '17 Resident 1

Monrovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages