Mooresville Police

Mooresville Police

There are 8 comments on the The Times story from Oct 15, 2008, titled Mooresville Police. In it, The Times reports that:

Mooresville Police made 20 traffic stops. Medical problems reported on East Keller Drive, Ashbury Ridge, West Main Street in Monrovia, and Hadley Road .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

THATS IT

Avon, IN

#1 Oct 18, 2008
Dont drive through mooresville at night with a license plate light out! They will get you. There is one officer at night that will pull you ouver leaving the bar. I will not say names but they are crazy i tell you. One thing is for sure, the streets are safe to walk at night in mooresville!
Not saying who

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 31, 2008
I had one pull me over and tell me that I was doing 80 mph in a 60, and I had my cruise control set to 60!
He told me that I was lying, he had the newest state of the art speed detector.
I told him to get in and we'll hit 'resume'.
No, he said, he wouldn't get in a car with me.

I am a Christian, he was the liar.He must've known it, he didn't ticket me.
brian most

Monon, IN

#3 Nov 11, 2008
what ever...mooresville officers and others are good cops you are stupid and childish to lie aboput one of them
THATS IT

Avon, IN

#4 Nov 19, 2008
ha if you say so! read the paper its all jacked up
Brian Blows

Monon, IN

#5 Nov 20, 2008
Call me a lier??? cops around here are very much a pain in the a**...... they have nothing better than all these murder's 2 go around hassle'n some one for nothing.....
Get Real.......... Get A Life..........
brian most

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Nov 28, 2008
They are doing there job..and they do a good job at it...funny that I never get stopped...oh thats cause I don't break the law!
roger

Danville, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2009
naw its cuz ur white fool
geez

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 13, 2010
they're all crooked as hell. anyone knows that. they pick out who they want to harrass and theres not much you can do. we need a new chief and all new cops.most of them are drunks and hang with drunks. look at all the latest newspapers of how crooked they are and you see they dont know wtf they are doing when it comes to any investigatons. all those drug heads that were let go under whitley arrest. now that shows you they pick out who they want to arrest. but that one back fired in their face haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Gray Age 44 Nail Tech?? (Apr '10) Jul 5 Suspicious 5
Beware of men who work for sherrils drywall Jul 5 Absolute truth 1
What do locals think of Grey Bros. (Sep '15) Jul 5 Blah 3
toa Jun '16 courious 3
Dustin Vanhook (Jul '15) Mar '16 Dustinvanhook 2
Nicepak (Dec '14) Feb '16 HHM 2
Sheridans auto. WARNING ! (Jan '16) Jan '16 Looking out 1

Monrovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance