Judges uphold twins' adoption

Judges uphold twins' adoption

There are 21 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 21, 2007, titled Judges uphold twins' adoption. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indiana Court of Appeals on Friday rejected an effort by state child welfare officials to block a New Jersey man's controversial adoption of twins born in Indianapolis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Milwaukee, WI

#26 Dec 26, 2007
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a perfect example of the whipsaw job DCS is getting by the citizens of this State, who haven't a CLUE what they REALLY want. FIRST, DCS gets BLASTED for failing to protect and remove a child that dies. NOW DCS gets BLASTED for trying to intervene here when some wacko bird-man comes into a hospital with feces on himself. This dude is not quite right, and all I'm saying is when these kids end up with some disease because of poor hygience, or they die, remember to apologize to DCS. Basically, make up your freakin' minds, people!
The criticism is equally aimed at the incompetence of DCS's attorneys, who failed to properly preserve their issues for appeal. They generally do a lousy job, substituting a vague anti-parent attitude for legal advocacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vapor Headz of Camby has a new owner Oct 10 Kim 1
What do locals think of Grey Bros. (Sep '15) Aug '16 Cole 4
Kim Gray Age 44 Nail Tech?? (Apr '10) Jul '16 Suspicious 5
Beware of men who work for sherrils drywall Jul '16 Absolute truth 1
toa (Apr '16) Jun '16 courious 3
News When The KKK Was Mainstream (Mar '15) Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 13
Hill North of Monrovia ? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Wilma Mack 1

Monrovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance