Mark Smith Wannabe Cop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Made in Glendora

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Nov 18, 2012
Smith deserves everything said about him and more, you don't know him so even voicing an opinion on him is silly. He's a total, and I mean total, piece of crap and all coward.
JoeFriesday

Covina, CA

#23 Nov 19, 2012
Looks like it will be a Father and Son trial for the cold blooded Murder in Sylmar, California that took place in 2012.

Since the murders-Son called and brought the Sheriff Deputy father to the Murder site, and most likely was present when his killer-father murder the man in cold blood, the son should be arrested and charged also!

How do you like that, the cheap murdering punk could turn around to face the judge or the press when he was charged in court.

They both cooked their own gooses this time.

But wait the piece of crud gets an extra 30 days before he is brought back into the court room.
Joe Friday

Modesto, CA

#24 Nov 19, 2012
Yes, Mark Smitn isn't even man enough to defend himself on these boards, truly he's a lowly coward.
JoeFriesday

Covina, CA

#25 Nov 20, 2012
With turkey day coming up quick, JoeFriesday isn't happy, but what else is new?

All the TOPIX reader's hope JoeFriday, made in glendora get plenty of stuffing.
StuffedTee

Covina, CA

#26 Nov 20, 2012
With turkey day coming up quick, JoeFriesday isn't so happy, but what else is new?

All the TOPIX reader's hope JoeFriday, made in glendora get plenty of stuffing.
Joe Friday

Kent, WA

#28 Dec 26, 2012
If Mark's mom would have aborted him she would have had to gotten a colonoscopy.
Joesephine

West Covina, CA

#29 Dec 26, 2012
With Turkey day that has come and gone so quickly, Xmas seems to have gone and done that too.

2012 sure was a bang up year, 2013 should hold more suprises for Glendora, California and the crum bums who run city hall.
CH Knows All

Chino Hills, CA

#30 Jan 13, 2013
Hey you j*ck off. I see you are still flapping your jaw on that drugged out skinny face you got MARK SMITH.
You must think you are some badass. You can flap those lips on something else you looser. We haven't forgot. We remember. I'm BACK in MY towns Azusa and Glendora. Usted es un pedazo de basura y su madre come basura. Estás basura blanca! You some times don't know what is good for you. You step on my bros and they will step on you. Best keep your mouth shut and same with you little smelly old man buddy of yours. You guys pop off about the brothers again better be ready to back up those words. Mantenga la boca cerrada, idiota.
Pokie

Monrovia, CA

#31 Jan 13, 2013
Monkey mouth CH, haven't you been taught a lesson so many times your running out of space to put the loss tatts?
Joe Friday

Kent, WA

#32 Jan 16, 2013
You couldn't teach any type of lesson to anyone Mark. You can't spell, you talk like a complete idiot and you have no nerve. Maybe you can give tips to people about getting old men into bushes but that's about it dichead.
Big Three

Monrovia, CA

#33 Jan 16, 2013
NBC or CBS what about BBC, I'm sure there are plenty of news worthy items to be explored.
George Ogden

West Covina, CA

#34 Jan 17, 2013
@ CH... Hey guy, where are you from? Just wondering what the issue is with Mark Smith. I know, stupid question and none of my business, just curious.
TeeStones

Monrovia, CA

#35 Jan 17, 2013
When you need crazy people, just read a book.

According to the Koran's blasphemy laws, anyone found to have uttered words derogatory to the Prophet Muhammad can be put to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Janet Jackson converts ISLAM 21 min egg plant 4
Another problem with muslims 51 min short sheeted 3
Pacheco's Farmers Market a Flop as Usual 3 hr Pay Time 4
Pacheco was served Stop your Abuse to council a... 3 hr Pacheco Failure 4
No one is safe Glendora 11 hr press buttons 1
Ted Cruz father JFK 12 hr lucifer in flesh 5
Connect to Courtney T 12 hr inked good 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages