Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 6,826)

Showing posts 136,501 - 136,520 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Denny's flagship comeing soon to you!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
It only takes ONE queer to contaminate the blood supply.
It also only takes ONE HETEROSEXUAL MALE to contaminate the blood supply as well.......so, regardless of who is more promiscuous or who has more sexual partners.........by your own admission, if we should ban ALL GAY MEN because they "MIGHT" contaminate the blood supply......then we should use that same logic to ban ALL STRAIGHT MEN because of what ONE "MIGHT" do as well..........but logic and common sense are not really strong skills for you, are they?
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
What science? You've NOT used any......and neither has the medical field.......all they've done is make a blanketed ban for Gay men who DON'T have the virus and who have NEVER had the virus!!!
Again, please provide some evidence to back up your claim.......sorry that you are unable to grasp the truth with regards to my personal life, but that is your problem.....certainly NOT mine......like I said.....I'VE NEVER HAD AN STD, DON'T HAVE THIS HPV OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD PREVENT ME FROM DONATING BLOOD!!!
Bitch please...I'm friends with a doctor & know many nurses who study pathogens, take classes that show how to test samples, & take internships with other hospitals. They're the experts, & they have told me why letting queers donate would be costly & harmful to both doctors & patients. And you're saying these people aren't using science & factual evidence? HA! You truly are a stupid faggot.
Peaches

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
Denny's flagship comeing soon to you!
No problem.Thanks for the daily news report Channel 78.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I love it when you cop-out when I tell you the facts & how the real world works. It truly shows how narrow-minded you are.
Hey Dipshiet.......YOU'VE NOT GIVEN ME ANY FACTS......just more propaganda BS that you spout from some blog site........that's both ridiculous and funny all at the same time......and you call yourself a college boy........lol!!!

We know that men who have sex with other men have a higher rate of HIV/AIDS.......but that still does not ACCOUNT for the ban on ALL GAY MEN......that would make your comments false!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that the Folsom Street Fair is not necessarily a Gay or Lesbian thing, right? It has more to do with the BDSM Community and the Leather Community.......and it has many straights who attend!!!!
Sorry, but if you actually did the research on it, that's what you would discover.
I thought you were smarter than this?

Rose asked a very stupid question- where do you see homosexuals having sex in public?

I am pretty sure the two guys giving each other a BJ weren't straight. The orientation of the even is irrelevant.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please...I'm friends with a doctor & know many nurses who study pathogens, take classes that show how to test samples, & take internships with other hospitals. They're the experts, & they have told me why letting queers donate would be costly & harmful to both doctors & patients. And you're saying these people aren't using science & factual evidence? HA! You truly are a stupid faggot.
Guess what, I have take classes in Chemistry, Water/Water Distribution/WasteWater Treatment and know a bit about pathogens as well......also have Medical people in my family......so, that still doesn't provide the evidence to back up your ridiculous claims!!!

What I'm saying is that a total BAN against Gay men is ridiculous because of what some do.......and if a person REGARDLESS of sexual orientation is HIV positive then they should be prevented from donating blood......this ban should apply to those who are infected......not just because of their sexual orientation!!!

Sorry, but I'm more educated than you are on this subject and on others as well.......like I state.......you're just some young punk working on the undergraduate degree.......come talk to me when you have your postgraduate degree!!!
last of rose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
It also only takes ONE HETEROSEXUAL MALE to contaminate the blood supply as well.......so, regardless of who is more promiscuous or who has more sexual partners.........by your own admission, if we should ban ALL GAY MEN because they "MIGHT" contaminate the blood supply......then we should use that same logic to ban ALL STRAIGHT MEN because of what ONE "MIGHT" do as well..........but logic and common sense are not really strong skills for you, are they?
let's play Russian Roulette

the percentage of chambers filled with a bullet in your gun equals the AIDS rate of homosexual males

Boom

Rose is dead

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

last of rose wrote:
<quoted text>
let's play Russian Roulette
the percentage of chambers filled with a bullet in your gun equals the AIDS rate of homosexual males
Boom
Rose is dead
Wow, you're about as ignorant as they come!!!!

What you're saying is that every bullet in a chamber equals a Gay man with HIV/AIDS......again.....simply not true!!!

By the way doc.......another greyboxing nic.......lol!!!
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dipshiet.......YOU'VE NOT GIVEN ME ANY FACTS......just more propaganda BS that you spout from some blog site........that's both ridiculous and funny all at the same time......and you call yourself a college boy........lol!!!
We know that men who have sex with other men have a higher rate of HIV/AIDS.......but that still does not ACCOUNT for the ban on ALL GAY MEN......that would make your comments false!!!
Phsst...your pathetic. Any idiot who as taken sex ed. knows STDs can transfer from sex & any exchange in bodily fluids. And BLOOD is a body fluid. What part of this concept don't you understand?

"We know that men who have sex with other men have a higher rate of HIV/AIDS."
-LOL Gee, I wonder why? I could have sworn I just told explained why./sarcasm

"but that still does not ACCOUNT for the ban on ALL GAY MEN......that would make your comments false!!!"
-I'd like to see a study & some stats that show "gay" *cough cough* I mean "PERVERTED" men who have a LOW CHANCE of spreading an STDs. Last time I checked, there wasn't such a case. Let's not forget a queer man brought AIDS into this world./sarcasm

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were smarter than this?
Rose asked a very stupid question- where do you see homosexuals having sex in public?
I am pretty sure the two guys giving each other a BJ weren't straight. The orientation of the even is irrelevant.
I thought you were too......obviously I was wrong!!!

The Folsom Street Fair is closed off to the public by fences with tarps around them.......and patrolled by the Police.....at least from what I've read........and if someone wants to see things......they have to go up and really try hard to get a look......unlike those Republicans getting got in park public restrooms, right?

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Phsst...your pathetic. Any idiot who as taken sex ed. knows STDs can transfer from sex & any exchange in bodily fluids. And BLOOD is a body fluid. What part of this concept don't you understand?
"but that still does not ACCOUNT for the ban on ALL GAY MEN......that would make your comments false!!!"
-I'd like to see a study & some stats that show "gay" *cough cough* I mean "PERVERTED" men who have a LOW CHANCE of spreading an STDs. Last time I checked, there wasn't such a case. Let's not forget a queer man brought AIDS into this world./sarcasm
Again, your sarcasm just shows how really uneducated you really are.

So, now you want me to provide some study when you are incapable of proving your claims on so many things......sorry, you go do the research......it is after all you that is making these claims!!!
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
No oh great ignorant one,it was a heterosexual man who first introduced AID's on to the world! So in fact you'd better thank yourself for unleashing AID's on the world! Now why do you want to continuously lie like this? LOL
The Origin of AID's
http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...

Also,the History of AID's
http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the reason for putting a TOTAL ban on ALL GAY men, just because some might be HIV positive. Would you want the same thing being done to ALL HETEROSEXUAL men just because a few might be HIV positive?
You really LOVE TO RANT, don't ya? If a Gay man is HIV positive....then they should be denied the right to donate blood.....but if they have been clean for a year or more.....why shouldn't they be allowed to donate?
Of course your response is steeped in ignorance.

Gays are not allowed to donate blood because medical scientists deem they are high risk. You stupidly posit HIV tests would eliminate this risk, but this is not the case which, of course is why health officials prohibit gay males from donating.

As you should know, the HIV virus is only detectable after serial conversion an event that may not take place for up to two weeks after infection.

No matter, in order to prevent discrimination, you would allow high risk groups such as gays to donate anyway.

We saw this same kind of disregard for public health from you people at the height of the epidemic when you kept flocking to "the baths" long after they had been identified as the epicenter of the epidemic. You even protested their closings using the same "discrimination" argument.

Fanaticism is the only way to describe thinking and behavior like yours, RNL. This fanaticism extends to same-sex marriage and to the access to children you want.

Under the banner of "No Discrimination!" you would put gay men in charge of Boy Scouts knowing full well these men will respond to young boys the same way gay Catholic priests did.

Transvestite school teachers, ditto.

To sum up, you and the LGBT activists put your supposed Civil Rights ideals above public health ... and common sense.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, I have take classes in Chemistry, Water/Water Distribution/WasteWater Treatment and know a bit about pathogens as well......also have Medical people in my family......so, that still doesn't provide the evidence to back up your ridiculous claims!!!
What I'm saying is that a total BAN against Gay men is ridiculous because of what some do.......and if a person REGARDLESS of sexual orientation is HIV positive then they should be prevented from donating blood......this ban should apply to those who are infected......not just because of their sexual orientation!!!
Sorry, but I'm more educated than you are on this subject and on others as well.......like I state.......you're just some young punk working on the undergraduate degree.......come talk to me when you have your postgraduate degree!!!
LOL The number of AIDS cases involving queer men says differently. There has been more documented cases of queer men with the disease than heterosexual men with the disease. Thank goodness the blood is tested, but as a price the cost of testing the blood is timely & costly.

What's next? Should heroine addicts file for "discrimination" because they are refused to donate because many of them share needles? Give us a fucking break.

Also, it has been documented when queer men engage in sodomy, they tear the tissue around the rectum, & since that area of the body is more exposed to shit, literally, you can expect a greater chance in contacting a disease straight from your own feces. But hey, keep supporting your queer donating gang. Just don't complain when your health insurance rises.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were too......obviously I was wrong!!!
The Folsom Street Fair is closed off to the public by fences with tarps around them.......and patrolled by the Police.....at least from what I've read........and if someone wants to see things......they have to go up and really try hard to get a look......unlike those Republicans getting got in park public restrooms, right?
You are really going to try and defend this nonsense?

The entire article is about the police cracking down on public displays of sexual conduct.

Seriously, stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Rose asked a stupid question, just accept it and stop trying to defend her nonsense.

You saying this is closed off to the public because people pay for admission is like saying the State Fair is closed off to the public.
thisGuy

Killeen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

The Puppet Master wrote:
<quoted text>
No oh great ignorant one,it was a heterosexual man who first introduced AID's on to the world! So in fact you'd better thank yourself for unleashing AID's on the world! Now why do you want to continuously lie like this? LOL
The Origin of AID's
http://www.wisegeek.com/how-did-the-aids-epid...
Also,the History of AID's
http://www.thebody.com/content/whatis/art4885...
LOL Like there aren't queer in Africa, especially ones who indulge in bestiality. Don't make me laugh.
BS Meter

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
"So, another idiot chimes in and makings a remarkably asinine statement...... Congratulations.......you win the Village idiot award!!!"
-Way to go faggotard, call science an "idiot". You just made a fool out of yourself.
"Ummm, I'm not prevented from donating blood......and I have NEVER had so much as an STD in my ENTIRE LIFE........and I certainly have no worries about becoming infected with HIV/AIDS, so, but that's why you are the VILLAGE IDIOT:-)"
-LOL Just another queer lie from a queer person who just happens to be queer, who also happens to be you. Hmmm...now why I have heard so much about lesbians & HPV?/sarcasm
Hey short bus, when all else fails to get people to believe them, fools like you resort to name calling and stamping their little feet. How's that working for ya?
The Puppet Master

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The number of AIDS cases involving queer men says differently. There has been more documented cases of queer men with the disease than heterosexual men with the disease. Thank goodness the blood is tested, but as a price the cost of testing the blood is timely & costly.
What's next? Should heroine addicts file for "discrimination" because they are refused to donate because many of them share needles? Give us a fucking break.
Also, it has been documented when queer men engage in sodomy, they tear the tissue around the rectum, & since that area of the body is more exposed to shit, literally, you can expect a greater chance in contacting a disease straight from your own feces. But hey, keep supporting your queer donating gang. Just don't complain when your health insurance rises.
And exactly what does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread R1,you human piece of shit?Other than world wide the vast majority of AID's cases are heterosexual,but again it has nothing to do with marriage equality! Crawl back under your rock jag off!
ELH

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch please...I'm friends with a doctor...

Sure you are...and your mother is a "toddler teacher" who has a kid in her class who calls her lesbian parent "mommy and daddy".

BTW while I do know a few doctors who might agree with you the MAJORITY of them (and most other health profession) want the ban lifted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 136,501 - 136,520 of200,315
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Monrovia Forum right now

Search the Monrovia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Delay likely in corruption trial for California... 29 min Chacon-holics 2
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 2 hr Chacon-holics 78
Should Douglas Tessitor be expelled from Glendora 3 hr deport commish 23
Glendora commish is KKK 3 hr deport commish 6
Review: Simonton Vinyl Windows (Jun '09) 9 hr Stewart 58
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 12 hr Ronald 2,251
•••
•••

Monrovia News Video

•••
•••

Monrovia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monrovia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE