WHAT'S HOT: Nightmare neighbors ruin ...

WHAT'S HOT: Nightmare neighbors ruin a happy home life

There are 64 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from May 2, 2010, titled WHAT'S HOT: Nightmare neighbors ruin a happy home life. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Trash everywhere, wild children, a rock-star-wannabe father, leaf-blowing mother, speeding cars, and yapping dogs are some of Long Beach residents' biggest pet peeves, according to an informal survey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

Ronald Ronald Roanald

United States

#49 May 5, 2010
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
CHS.
It doesn't do much good to walk about the neighborhood and talk to the neighbors prior to making an "investment" in a home. Government social engineers can change neighborhoods faster than the buyer is able to pay off the cost of his "investment". Anyone living in Long Beach for any length of time knows that full well. Looking at the sunny side of things, though, its probably just as bad everywhere else.
Ronald
I was eating, and eating and eating, for you people that are blind, I love to type my name and city heading and again and again, I like to type it at the end.
Ronald Ronald Ronald
Ronald I love my name , I love my name Ronald
Ronald
Larry of Long Beach

United States

#50 May 5, 2010
long beach teenager wrote:
I used to have bad neighbors myself, but thank goodness they moved away two days ago! I swear, I wanted to strangle the mother of six kids who lived next door to us. She screamed so much at her kids, and I would hear her yell at her younger daughter to get out of the house because she didn't want her. Once, my sisters and I were inside our home when someone knocked on our door. It was a man, and he was holding the girl's hand! He said she was out in the middle of the street and he was close to running her over. Another time, a car beeped at the two younger kids from their family because they were in the middle of the street. My sister found the front door of our neighbors' apartment unlocked, and she got so boiled up she went up to the deluded mom and dad and threatened to call Child Services.
Plus, a few times, the parents would leave to go to the store and leave all the kids--ages 8 and under--by themselves in the home without a baby-sitter. I was almost ready to get my hands around the mother's and father's necks.
And the kids cuss. The little girl who was out in the street said "f--- you" to my sister and me. No way do I miss them.
Too bad you chose not to get involved, if more than one complaint comes into the city system, they take action. But people that are afraid to do something (like you) are cowards.
Tzanet

United States

#51 May 5, 2010
I live in a condo complex in Long Beach, there was a black man in his 30's, he would be up at all hours of the night, if it was not his tv blarring, it would be his woofer music system. First I had done notes about having loud noises, at 1 2 in the morning. He chose not to respect the letter. Called the police, and he chose to argue with them. Some people are ignorant, they know they are making mistakes but chose to be ignorant, somehow code enforcement and the association got involved and he moved out, I dont know how he paid the rent, when the guy did not work.
Tzanet

United States

#52 May 5, 2010
I like to live in my complex with people, that have a job, have goals, don't like people that hang around the home, with just wasting time.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#53 May 5, 2010
Ronald Ronald Roanald wrote:
<quoted text>I was eating, and eating and eating, for you people that are blind, I love to type my name and city heading and again and again, I like to type it at the end.
Ronald Ronald Ronald
Ronald I love my name , I love my name Ronald
Ronald
Ronald Ronald Roanald.

There is no need for you to use such formality when addressing me. Like all my other close friends and neighbors, you may address me using the familiar form of my name, Ronnie.

Ronald
Pancho Valle Moron

United States

#54 May 5, 2010
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Ronald Roanald.
There is no need for you to use such formality when addressing me. Like all my other close friends and neighbors, you may address me using the familiar form of my name, Ronnie.
Ronald
Well moron make up your mind, you wrote in ronald, now you say ronnie, no wonder the guy is calling your a m o r o n. The formality is once you typed in your name of where you are from, that's good enough, but way you type in your name again thats overkill, no wonder that person is making a point about you, but you choose to be ignorant.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#55 May 5, 2010
Pancho Valle Moron wrote:
<quoted text>Well moron make up your mind, you wrote in ronald, now you say ronnie, no wonder the guy is calling your a m o r o n. The formality is once you typed in your name of where you are from, that's good enough, but way you type in your name again thats overkill, no wonder that person is making a point about you, but you choose to be ignorant.
Pancho Valle Moron.

One does not type in the name of where he is from. The name defaults to the location where his internet service provider feeds into the internet. Besides, whether one uses the formal or the familiar form, proper names should be capitalized.

Ronald
Lisa

United States

#56 May 5, 2010
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Pancho Valle ****.
One does not type in the name of where he is from. The name defaults to the location where his internet service provider feeds into the internet. Besides, whether one uses the formal or the familiar form, proper names should be capitalized.
Ronald
I agree with Pancho and the other guy, Ronald, when you do type in your name, yes it defaults your location. But putting in Ronald twice, is not needed, that's why they are calling you, a m o r on, you are being dumb founded, and throw the situation the other way, which is showing that you are being ignorant. I hope you don't go mouthing me off, I am just telling you, what you are being blind at.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#57 May 5, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Pancho and the other guy, Ronald, when you do type in your name, yes it defaults your location. But putting in Ronald twice, is not needed, that's why they are calling you, a m o r on, you are being dumb founded, and throw the situation the other way, which is showing that you are being ignorant. I hope you don't go mouthing me off, I am just telling you, what you are being blind at.
Lisa.

Because I am one of the many millions peaceful decent women and men who smoke tobacco, far be it from me to mouth anyone off.

Looking at the matter from the point of view of yourself and from that of Pancho Valle Moron, I can see your point. However, in more genteel circles, it is usual and customary for one to sign his name after making a written statement. The name of the writer may also be properly affixed to the heading area of said statement.

Thank you for your well meaning and helpful criticism regarding this matter.

Ronald
Daytripper

Long Beach, CA

#58 May 6, 2010
CHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you surprised by the lousy neighbors? The area around PCH and Obispo has been a dump for decades.
The 6 yrs I have been at this building, I never had any problems with neighbors.Once I moved to a bigger apt in our complex is when I had to start dealing with the crazy building next to us. I must say, yeah this is obviously not the best of areas, yet there is much worse in Long Beach.Main prob here is kids with drugs,which is everywhere.Cant escape that . So no Im not surprised at all, just very annoyed with the ignorance I have to deal with from the people next to us!
fan

Long Beach, CA

#59 May 6, 2010
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
CHS.
It doesn't do much good to walk about the neighborhood and talk to the neighbors prior to making an "investment" in a home. Government social engineers can change neighborhoods faster than the buyer is able to pay off the cost of his "investment". Anyone living in Long Beach for any length of time knows that full well. Looking at the sunny side of things, though, its probably just as bad everywhere else.
Ronald
Ronnie you should run for mayor of Long Beach.
Ronald is a coward

United States

#60 May 6, 2010
fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie you should run for mayor of Long Beach.
Nope he can run for Mayor of Tijuana Mexico. He is a wierdo.
Target

Denver, CO

#61 May 14, 2010
What about neighbors who break into houses and steal mail/packages. It's a shame the obvious lack of respect and personal responsibility on all these examples. The sociopathic and sex predator neighbors would be terrible to live next to, especially if one were raising a family.
This takes the cake

Seal Beach, CA

#62 May 14, 2010
This guy wins the award for worst neighbor:

Man Allegedly Kills Neighbor Over Puppy Urinating on Lawn

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-puppy-u...
Covina

Paramount, CA

#63 May 14, 2010
This takes the cake wrote:
This guy wins the award for worst neighbor:
Man Allegedly Kills Neighbor Over Puppy Urinating on Lawn
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-puppy-u...
That's because you have never met the Cadby's.

Since: Aug 09

Long Beach, CA

#64 May 14, 2010
This is good one also.
Neighbor accused of stealing Hemet couple's dog, abandoning it in Beaumont

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE...
james row

Long Beach, CA

#65 Jun 1, 2011
if you want to be screwed do business with JOE SOPO THE MOST CORRUPTED REALTOR IN CITY OF LONG BEACH HE WOULD KILL HIS MOTHER FOR $150.00
The Mad Man

Glendale, CA

#66 Jun 2, 2011
james row wrote:
if you want to be screwed do business with JOE SOPO THE MOST CORRUPTED REALTOR IN CITY OF LONG BEACH HE WOULD KILL HIS MOTHER FOR $150.00
I dealt with Joe Sopo many years ago and he was corrupt then. He would kills his mother for a buck so watch out for this guy. Keep everyone informed, THIS MAN IS BAD NEWS AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BLACKEN HIS NAME FOR AS LONG AS MY LIFE ALLOWS. He can't evict me and I advise anyone that rents from this agency to watch their backs.
mcc

Corona, CA

#67 Mar 7, 2012
Covina wrote:
Just make sure you don't live on the same block as Steve and Luann in Belmont Shore.
I loved that i came across this comment. i completely agree, and shes my mother
MMB

Corona, CA

#68 Mar 9, 2012
It's about time we finally had someone talk about the crazy cadby's. It's sad to me that my parents house ids tainted bvecause of the way they are.I'M HER SISTER AND SHES HAD PEOPLE THINKING I WAS CRAZY, NOW THE TRUTH COMES OUT. MY PARENTS LOVED THAT HOUSE AND THE STREET, and along come Steve Cadby pretending the house was his..hes as crazy as luann, my parents wanted that house to stay in the family for the grandchildren but the crazy CADBY'S sold it and took off with the cash leaving non of the grandkids a dime..they are both liars cheats and much more. who leaves a 18 year old daughter to fend for herself with no job trying to go to school etc, basically left her homeless and alone. they also had her nephew and his wife quit there jobs with the promise if they moved to N.C. THEY WOULD HELP THEM BUY A HOUSE..Never happened..who does that stuff to family the CRAZY CADBY'S THAT WHO....LIKE THE COVINA GUY SAID GOOD BYE, LONG BEACH IS A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THE CADBY'S...but for the record they didnt sell drugs, everything else is true. I know IM HER SISTER..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
muribito, davis and boyer need to go! 7 min Lies 4
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 9 min Mitts Gold Plated... 4
Allah Akbar 2 hr fare and balanced 4
Those communist in Far East 2 hr Blockages 1
Crime 3 hr Art 13
News City of Azusa to Lease 145 Parking Spaces to Me... 6 hr Joseph Santacruz 1
News Man shot by police officer in Azusa (Apr '09) 6 hr Joseph Santacruz 36

Monrovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages