County to Discuss Extending Term Limi...

County to Discuss Extending Term Limits for Board of Supervisors

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jul 24, 2012, titled County to Discuss Extending Term Limits for Board of Supervisors. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The County Board of Supervisors will discuss a ballot measure at Tuesday's meeting that would increase the number of terms someone can serve on the board from three four-year terms to five.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Tyrants

West Covina, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Although I dislike tyrants in general, I do think Antonovich does a good job -he's a good tyrant. He and his wife have successfully transformed the San Gabriel Valley into China. Here, here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gudbye to costco 38 min montebello dork 2
News Montebello housing project still on, despite sale 39 min montebello dork 4
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) 1 hr Charles 10
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 32,718
CAUTION! Do not purchase from Sunny Sports Inc.... (Nov '08) Nov '16 Makarov 693
Anyone know anything about Green World Vinyl Wi... (Oct '09) Aug '16 Jessie 08 31
News Cousins to stand trial in Monrovia teen's murder (Oct '09) Jul '16 Hunnie 103

Monrovia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages