Former SoCal Deputy Sentenced For Rol...

Former SoCal Deputy Sentenced For Roll In Killings RIVERSIDE, Ca

Posted in the Monrovia Forum

Kcal9 news media la

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2010
Former SoCal Deputy Sentenced For Roll In Killings
RIVERSIDE, Calif.(AP) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge
1 of 1
Angela Carol Parks has been sentenced to more than 19 years in prison.

CBS

Close

numSlides of totalImages
A former Riverside County sheriff's deputy accused of striking up a romance with a jail inmate and helping him kill two witnesses has been sentenced to more than 19 years in prison.

Angela Carol Parks pleaded guilty this month to conspiracy and other charges.

Prosecutors say convicted murderer George Anthony Hernandez Jr. gave the 38-year-old former deputy instructions from jail about whom to call to have witnesses in his upcoming trial killed.

Hernandez was convicted and sentenced to death in January in the death of a friend who had become a police informant.

Parks was told in a hearing Friday that she would receive credit toward her sentence for some six years spent in jail awaiting trial.

When will these dumb deputies ever learn not to have sex with inmates inside jails? Stupid trained officers! Is this what our taxpayer's pay for when we hire them or pay for their training? What the hell are they teaching them inside those jails? How to get married to prisoner murderers and garbage people who are serving time for slaughtering humans all over sidewalks in front of their moms and daddies? Like this Mexican man did before this sick deputy started to fall in LOVE, OH I'M IN LOVE BABY WITH YOUR SICK AZZ, OH TOUCH ME HONEY YOUR CRIME TURNS ME ON, TELL ME, DID YOU STAB YOUR VICTIMS OR EAT THEM SWEETHEART, OH LOVE ME BACK LUSCIOUS AND MOMMY DEPUTY WILL SUCK YOU OFF TOO OOOOOoooo TAKE IT OUT, IT HURTS RELATIONSHIP TO MURDER. SICK . SO TAXPAYERS THIS RIVERSIDE DEPUTY IN CALIFORNIA JUST SHYT ON YOUR MONEY AND MARRIED A PRISONER MEXICAN THEN MURDERED WITH'EM SICK ISN'T IT? ELECTRIC CHAIR, BABY! OH SUCK ME GROSS'EM SWEETHEART I'M COMMING
From Outside

Laguna Niguel, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2010
It is a sad situation, both parties go away with a loss. I dated her ex-fiance, Johnny, and he was a great guy. Too bad Angela had these issues and thankfully she was caught before things got worse.
A blast from the past

Salinas, CA

#3 Nov 21, 2010
She
deserves what she gets!!! She's a bad part of my past, and is a narcissist and very vindictive!!!! I'm glad you left monterey, stay your ass away and you deserve to rot in priison longer than 19years ya SKANK!!!!!!!!
RPM

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2011
A blast from the past wrote:
She
deserves what she gets!!! She's a bad part of my past, and is a narcissist and very vindictive!!!! I'm glad you left monterey, stay your ass away and you deserve to rot in priison longer than 19years ya SKANK!!!!!!!!
Damn, Like that huh. Know someone for years and just cause your little bitc@ as$ got dumped you make weak comments like that. Hope you dont ever have to eat your words somewhere down the road. PUNK
Laura

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 14, 2011
From Outside wrote:
It is a sad situation, both parties go away with a loss. I dated her ex-fiance, Johnny, and he was a great guy. Too bad Angela had these issues and thankfully she was caught before things got worse.
I would love to talk to you about your story....
Most of Riverside

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jul 27, 2013
Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to talk to you about your story....
If your female and live or been to
Riverside you probably dated her ex Johnny... Sorry to say me included :/ She deserves what she got and more! She's just lucky she had a great attorney!
Ton of girls

Omaha, NE

#7 Sep 7, 2017
Most of Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
If your female and live or been to
Riverside you probably dated her ex Johnny... Sorry to say me included :/ She deserves what she got and more! She's just lucky she had a great attorney!
Haha! I didn't even live in Cali and dated Johnny! He is notorious for lik

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monrovia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FYI we are All MATCH 90640 2 hr Match 6
Get Vivian Romero out of MONTEBELLO!!!!! 3 hr No more 44
FBI Arrest 2 Men will ties to Jack & Vanessa!! 14 hr Out With Delgado 9
Montebello Audit 20 hr done 20
2018 Candidates Debate for Senator 22 hr No more 1
Delgado took money from Chevron & Valero Oil Co... Sat done 18
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 35,922

Monrovia Jobs

Personal Finance

Monrovia Mortgages