Canada: Muslim population fastest gro...

Canada: Muslim population fastest growing

There are 270 comments on the www.thestarphoenix.com story from May 9, 2013, titled Canada: Muslim population fastest growing . In it, www.thestarphoenix.com reports that:

Statistics released Wednesday confirm what can already be seen: more mosques with busier prayer services and the increasing prevalence of women dressed in hijabs and niqabs in all walks of life. Islam is the fastest-growing religious group in the country ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thestarphoenix.com.

mirror

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#265 May 30, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>And you think Hellwood is sane? LMAO.... <-o
Yup he is! N don't u strt picking on me now that he is gone,.
U are. allowed to get ur @ss off n laugh!

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#266 May 30, 2013
mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup he is! N don't u strt picking on me now that he is gone,.
U are. allowed to get ur @ss off n laugh!
So is Hellwood a Moslem like you? I originally thought that him and Jasbinder were Pakistani.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#267 May 30, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
I don't even answer that stalker "the Seeker". Another bigot who fears an educated person
What are you educated in? Can you be specific and back that up? Be careful before you answer. Think it through carefully. Or, as a face saving option, you could actually just answer truthfully and you will have no problems or ridicule here at all. It's your choice. People here will merely react to how you respond to the question. Fair enough? It's your choice.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#268 May 30, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you educated in? Can you be specific and back that up? Be careful before you answer. Think it through carefully. Or, as a face saving option, you could actually just answer truthfully and you will have no problems or ridicule here at all. It's your choice. People here will merely react to how you respond to the question. Fair enough? It's your choice.
I can post a link in here that shows just some of his posting history in microcosm if you'd like. Then you can judge for yourself since he's not going to give anyone any details.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#269 May 31, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
I can post a link in here that shows just some of his posting history in microcosm if you'd like. Then you can judge for yourself since he's not going to give anyone any details.
I probably don't even need to seem them. I can already clearly see who he is. Fry cook, burger flipper, Ronald McDonald impersonator etc....does it really matter? Just look at his stupid avatar and that says it all right there.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#270 May 31, 2013
Speaking of his avatar, he has a geeky white guy, and then it says "I'm better than you". But the funny part is that the geek in his avatar IS better than him.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#271 May 31, 2013
Seeker wrote:
Speaking of his avatar, he has a geeky white guy, and then it says "I'm better than you". But the funny part is that the geek in his avatar IS better than him.
It's a character that Tinywood has homoerotic fantasies about.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#272 May 31, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's a character that Tinywood has homoerotic fantasies about.
Oh, I thought it was his blow up doll.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#273 May 31, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought it was his blow up doll.
Might be...
1USA1

Toronto, Canada

#275 Jun 15, 2013
I touched my son.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#276 Jun 15, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
I touched my son.
So Tinywood pretends that he is 1USA1. Childish behavior.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Tanner Flats

#278 Jun 15, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tinywood pretends that he is 1USA1. Childish behavior.
He does that all the time, he's jealous of me. LOL
ali

Los Angeles, CA

#279 Nov 1, 2013
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
i think jesus said ...go christen kill muslem

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#280 Nov 4, 2013
ali wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a neat trick considering islam appeared about 600 years AFTER Christ.
Samuel

Keswick, Canada

#281 Nov 4, 2013
ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus will be the last person to say such a thing. In fact, it is your Allah. who commanded in his Koran to murder all those who are not Muslims-.
I Love Canada

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#283 Mar 21, 2015
Actually this tendency is seen all over the globe!

Non-Muslims dwindling in numbers ... Muslims increasing exponentially.

All in all I think this is a welcome development.
Polaris

Regina, Canada

#284 Mar 21, 2015
I Love Canada wrote:
Actually this tendency is seen all over the globe!
Non-Muslims dwindling in numbers ... Muslims increasing exponentially.
All in all I think this is a welcome development.
Shit head.

The world needs less muslim hate and poison...not more.

Seeing you belong to an evil death cult why don't you and your dirty ilk hurry the process along and join that little pervert muhamud in the pits of hell.
Polaris

Regina, Canada

#285 Mar 21, 2015
On the Canada Topix Forum is a poll asking whether we should stop muslim immigration.

785 people responded to the poll.

91 percent answered yes.

The only surprise is that it wasn't 100 percent.
slayer

United States

#287 May 25, 2015
Canadian wrote:
Don't come to the conclusion that all Canadians started standing in line to embrace Islam. The recent spurt is due to the dumping of unwanted Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh in droves. Canadian government should give priority to peaceful but much persecuted Coptic Christians of Egypt, Christians of Pakistan, who are often targeted for Islamic blasphemy laws, and the 150 Christian girls salvaged from Bangladesh Islamic Madrasas.
The increasing number of camel jockeys in White/European countries is a not short-term fad based on hatred/contempt for the White/Caucasion man and him keeping all the non-Whites from blowing up the entire planet were they left to their own devices. There WILL be a clash between the White man and the camel jockeys sooner or later and the qur'an thumpers WILL lose and lose bad. They shall not be allowed to destroy our precious Constitution. The U.S. has had over 225 years of Constitutional liberty. 99.9% of the people living in the U.S. choose to not live or reside in some other country. That 225+ years will not just be allowed to be in vain. Constitutional law and islamic law are inherently incompatible. The "religion" of islam is pure horseshit. Islam is not a religion at all. It's law, period. For thought: muslims/islamists despise homosexuals yet the U.S. has seen a remarkable change regarding homosexuals and their overall rights in the last several decades. Homosexuals are obtaining their desired (rightful) status in American society. So... the increase in camel jockeys, and, the increase in homosexual rights (plus the overall increase in population of homosexuals in America) seems to present a reasonable assumption that those two segments of the U.S. population will clash at some point in time in some way. This writer has been up close and personal with camel jockeys. They HATE the U.S. and they have a high propensity for instant violence with no thought of any consequences. They bring NOTHING good to the table of our America as we know it and as we have known it. So, am I going to just sit back and watch this wonderful country slowly turn into a fuckin' cesspool of camel jockey shitlaw? NOT a freakin chance in hell ("paradise" with the numerous "virgins" is what the camel jockeys call it). Just like it was stated long ago: "give me Liberty or give me death"!
RAFASAD

Israel

#290 Jun 4, 2016
THE COPTIC EGYPTIANS ARE THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE...IT MIGHT BE GOOD TO ABSORB THEM IN CANADA IN ORDER TO DILUTE THEIR DARK RACISM...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whatever happened to maverick (Mar '17) Nov '17 Remember 2
News David Clarke wades into NYC politics with shot ... Sep '17 Xstain Mullah Aroma 2
Trump and the National Debt (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
News FCC Releases Warning Notices to Several Radio A... (Jun '14) Sep '14 HAM 12345 3
Brianna schneberger?? (May '14) May '14 Looking 1
local hospital (Feb '14) Feb '14 guest 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages