Canada: Muslim population fastest gro...

Canada: Muslim population fastest growing

There are 270 comments on the www.thestarphoenix.com story from May 9, 2013, titled Canada: Muslim population fastest growing . In it, www.thestarphoenix.com reports that:

Statistics released Wednesday confirm what can already be seen: more mosques with busier prayer services and the increasing prevalence of women dressed in hijabs and niqabs in all walks of life. Islam is the fastest-growing religious group in the country ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thestarphoenix.com.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#196 May 13, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that going to be the title for your big PhD dissertation? LMAOOOOOOO
And here I thought the title was going to be, "My Mother is a Dirty, White, Savage, Terrorist Cannibal."
Or maybe "Hellywood: Portrait of a self-loathing, racist idiot suffering from small dick rage".
Tinywood's doctoral thesis could also be titled "My butt was pimped out by my lard ass bum chum Jassbender."
Rakk

Galloway, OH

#197 May 13, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>Just answer the question and you'll see why I asked.
Waiting on you to reply

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#198 May 13, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting on you to reply
Yoda is scared of debate. Like most racists, he fears intellectual superiority. I've been punking him for years. He even stalks me now and follows me from forum to forum. He will not give you a proper reply. It will be babble. Racist white people are not educated.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#199 May 13, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda is scared of debate. Like most racists, he fears intellectual superiority. I've been punking him for years. He even stalks me now and follows me from forum to forum. He will not give you a proper reply. It will be babble. Racist white people are not educated.
Aliroger, you're the muslim douche lord.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#200 May 13, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting on you to reply
Keep waiting, nobody cares about you muzzie. <-o

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#201 May 13, 2013
Alright, Ole Meth Wired is back from rehab. Suey!
The Creator

Toronto, Canada

#202 May 13, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep waiting, nobody cares about you muzzie. <-o
You are a loser. You sound like a moose rider.

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#204 May 13, 2013
Its Tinywood wrote:
Alright, Ole Meth Wired is back from rehab. Suey!
When are you going, paint huffer? <-o
Cana

Burnaby, Canada

#205 May 13, 2013
tthp://www.thestarphoenix.com/ life/Muslim+population+fastest +growing+Canada+survey/8355377 /story.html

phoenix doesn't your state along with texass want to secession from the US of A.

Mean while Canada wants immigration, that's not fairy-tale believers.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#206 May 13, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less about what people do in there private time, as long as it does place us at risk.
That's not answering the question. Let me be more succinct. Do YOU support the right for a gay couple to marry each other?

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#207 May 13, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoda is scared of debate. Like most racists, he fears intellectual superiority. I've been punking him for years. He even stalks me now and follows me from forum to forum. He will not give you a proper reply. It will be babble. Racist white people are not educated.
So how long HAVE you had this delusion you were even remotely intelligent?
Storm Warning

Cambria, WI

#208 May 13, 2013
Shawn wrote:
So many racist people here. Not much of difference between terrorist an you guys.
Most muslims are peaceful and loving just like Christians and jews and hindus and sikhs. There are always bad apples like osama and the christian guy in Norway or the american christian who attacked sikh temple. They all are terrorist just not in the news because news only talk about muslim terrorist. So wake up and look around. Most people around you are nicest people in the world.
you are brain dead

1USA1

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

#209 May 13, 2013
Chi Com Cana wrote:
tthp://www.thestarphoenix.com/ life/Muslim+population+fastest +growing+Canada+survey/8355377 /story.html
phoenix doesn't your state along with texass want to secession from the US of A.
Mean while Canada wants immigration, that's not fairy-tale believers.
Your English, or should I say 'Engrish' sucks China man. <-o

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#210 May 13, 2013
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, if your knowledge of the Bible and Christian theology is quite good as you say, then why did you say Christians are commanded to kill?
My apologies. I was speaking in generalities of the Judeo-Christian ethic since SO MANY Christians LOVE to quote OT verses to support their arguments against gay people. Then you have inbred circuses like Westboro Baptist Church who most definitely cling to the Old Testament like it was a matter of life and death.
However I will concede that it was the Israelites whom God specifically commanded to kill the unbelievers, not the Christians.

My point was and still is though, all three of the Abrahamic religions' holy texts have commands from God to his followers that are not very nice. However, it's the fundies from each religion that give religion a bad name by abusing those passages.
The other problem stems from quoting or selectively reading holy verses out of context. In Islam, the "unbeliever" isn't supposed to be Christians and Jews. However, much like the Japanese militarists during WW2 who warped and twisted the Bushido Code into an instrument of cruelty and barabrity, so too have the fundy muslims done with the Koran, and to a lesser extent, so far, the Zionists and fundie Christians have done with their holy texts.

What I find curious though is the friction between Islam and Christianity when those two are closer together when it comes to belief in Christ than either religion is with Judaism.
Rakk

United States

#211 May 14, 2013
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>Keep waiting, nobody cares about you muzzie. <¦-o
I'm not a Muslim. What would give you that idea?
Rakk

United States

#212 May 14, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>That's not answering the question. Let me be more succinct. Do YOU support the right for a gay couple to marry each other?
I said I could care less! How is that not answering the question? Now where is your reply?
Jay Em

Kansas City, MO

#213 May 14, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not answering the question. Let me be more succinct. Do YOU support the right for a gay couple to marry each other?
And more to the point: the right of gays to ADOPT children.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#215 May 25, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I could care less! How is that not answering the question? Now where is your reply?
You copped out with the qualifier "private time". We're not talking about sex here, we're talking about gay people having the right to have the EXACT SAME RIGHTS as every other married person.
Rakk

Galloway, OH

#216 May 25, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>You copped out with the qualifier "private time". We're not talking about sex here, we're talking about gay people having the right to have the EXACT SAME RIGHTS as every other married person.
What part of I could care less do you not comprehend? I have said this three times already! We went from you quoting the that the Christian bibles states "wipeout the nonbelievers" with me correcting your delusion, to gay marriage! Which I believe this is the fourth time I have answered. What are you trying to prove here? That your reading comprehension is dismal!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#217 May 25, 2013
Yoda is a post-op tranny. He married a fat old balding man named Chad. They are fighting for equal marriage status so they can double their welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whatever happened to maverick Mar '17 lookin for mav 1
Trump and the National Debt (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare (Mar '16) Mar '16 so you know 1
News FCC Releases Warning Notices to Several Radio A... (Jun '14) Sep '14 HAM 12345 3
Brianna schneberger?? (May '14) May '14 Looking 1
local hospital (Feb '14) Feb '14 guest 1
will pay to coon hunt on your private land for ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Anonymous 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages