Augusta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Right to Work status,

Republicans want to lower the minumin wage in Nevada, hey, lets do that.

Private sector unions our not on the tax payer dime.
---

Republicans would rather support corporations instead of organized groups of workers working to secure a fair work environment A.K.A a union, I ask them to walk the walk as well. Give up every benefit and right that you use that unions are responsible for.
----------
Weekends
All Breaks at Work, including your Lunch Breaks
Paid Vacation
FMLA
Sick Leave
Social Security
Minimum Wage
Civil Rights Act/Title VII (Prohibits Employer Discrimination)
8-Hour Work Day
Overtime Pay
Child Labor Laws
Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA)
40 Hour Work Week
Worker's Compensation (Worker's Comp)
Unemployment Insurance
Pensions
Workplace Safety Standards and Regulations
Employer Health Care Insurance
Collective Bargaining Rights for Employees
Wrongful Termination Laws
Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967
Whistleblower Protection Laws
Employee Polygraph Protect Act (Prohibits Employer from using a lie detector test on an employee)
Veteran's Employment and Training Services (VETS)
Compensation increases and Evaluations (Raises)
Sexual Harassment Laws
Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
Holiday Pay
Employer Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
Privacy Rights
Pregnancy and Parental Leave
Military Leave
The Right to Strike
Public Education for Children
Equal Pay Acts of 1963 & 2011 (Requires employers pay men and women equally for the same amount of work)
Laws Ending Sweatshops in the United States
----------
Conservatives, please practice what you preach and give up all these rights and leave the umbrella of these laws for they were brought to you by unions
---

American as apple pie,

aszhole Fletch is a Nazi Facist,

Hitler banned unions, just like good ole Fletch.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

I can see November
from Wisconsin...!!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
I can see November
from Wisconsin...!!
Me too Dee Lay. Me too.
The working Man

Baraboo, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

why don't you two get a room, same sex marriage is legal in some states now.

Amazing on what $30 million dollars will buy you in this state.–. Walker spent about $30 million; Barrett spent about $4 million.

-

Final Exit Polls Still Show Obama Ahead in Wisconsin
With updated Wisconsin exit poll data in, First Read notes that voters prefer President Obama over Mitt Romney in the presidential election by a 51% to 44% margin.

November can not come soon enough

----------

Wisconsin Democrats take back the state senate.

----------

Life is good, unions are alive and well in the great white north.

vote obama 2012

----------

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

The working Man wrote:
Amazing on what $30 million dollars will buy you in this state.–. Walker spent about $30 million; Barrett spent about $4 million.
-
With updated Wisconsin exit poll data in, First Read notes that voters prefer President Obama over Mitt Romney in the presidential election by a 51% to 44% margin.
----------
----------
vote obama 2012
----------
and the unions spent $110 million. LOL
Just remember the Poll was taken at 9AM in Milwaukee. ROTFLMAO. Liberals believe everything they are told.
Omnibus

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Trying you are to decipher the riddle;
All content to play second fiddle;
No thank you please, I've a mind of my own;
Go ahead and be a dumbed-down drone.
I remember

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

For all the people who forgot who left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.

Who took a country with a huge surplus and ruined it in 8 years and who wants to blame and expect the current administration to have it fixed in a couple of years.

----------

This is for you. I’m not voting Republican on November 2nd because unlike the Tea Party I remember

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

I remember wrote:
For all the people who forgot who left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.
Who took a country with a huge surplus and ruined it in 8 years and who wants to blame and expect the current administration to have it fixed in a couple of years.
----------
This is for you. I’m not voting Republican on November 2nd because unlike the Tea Party I remember
I remember too. Clinton really screwed us.
The Warning PBS.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...

Watch it numbnutz you might learn something.
worn out american

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

and who wants to blame and expect the current administration to have it fixed in a couple of years.
----------
----

Seems to me the math is very simple, bush tax cuts for the billionaire club Plus a trillions of dollars war in Iraq divided by millionss of dollars missing to contracters in Iraq, equals the equation,

-

Vote Obama 2012

-For all the people who forgot who left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.
Who took a country with a huge surplus and ruined it in 8 years
worn out american

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney said exactly what right wing extremists want to hear.
Medicare. Romney intends to privatize Medicare and turn it into a voucher system like Paul Ryan wanted to do in his budget plan.

----------
““Tomorrow’s seniors” will also have to wait much longer for Medicare since Romney also intends to raise the retirement age which is already 65 and 67 for people born after 1959.
Republicans are only interested in making people work until they die.

--------

Most Republicans want to raise the retirement age to 70. The average life expectancy for American men is 75 while for women the average is 80. This means way less time to enjoy the benefits of retirement that we work so hard for, not to mention the fact that a higher retirement age will also hurt the hiring of younger workers.---------
---------
Seems to me the hard working tax payers born in 1960 were already screwed once, by a republican president who raised there retirement age.
--Now we have another Republican wanting to raise it on them again.?????//
Anyone under 55,
They already been paying in for 37 years or more.
Raiseing the retirement age is not only unecessary, it is wrong.
------
-----
Republican Politicians want to cut Social Security to reduce the federal deficit.
--- But Social Security didn’t cause the deficit.
----
In fact, Social Security has a $2.6 trillion surplus today. It shouldn’t be cut to reduce the deficit.
-------
Social Security is based on a promise: If you pay into the system then you earn the right to guaranteed benefits. This is one promise to the American people that politicians in Washington shouldn’t break.
------
President Obama has said that he"
Won’t cut benefits
---
Won’t raise the retirement age.
-----
Won’t cut the cost of living adjustment (COLA)
In effect, the President has said: Keep Social Security’s Promise!
-----
I agree
Obama 2012.
I was born in 1960. Been working since the age of 14, started paying taxes and social security at 16.
-
Keep the promise, Im gonna need that promise if he's ever gonna get to enjoy my last days on earth.

And so are most of you.

-

Vote Obama 2012

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

worn out american wrote:
and who wants to blame and expect the current administration to have it fixed in a couple of years.
----------
----
Seems to me the math is very simple, bush tax cuts for the billionaire club Plus a trillions of dollars war in Iraq divided by millionss of dollars missing to contracters in Iraq, equals the equation,
-
Vote Obama 2012
-For all the people who forgot who left us with the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression.
But but you suckers believed O'communist O'bama himself-he said he would cut the deficit in half after the first year-well has he?
worn out american

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

'communist, nope not commi at all. I suppose you call Roosevelt a commi too ?

Facist, sucker.

----------
'ALL hiel to the religous nut cases party. lmao

----------

obama 2012

obama 2012.
worn out american

Poynette, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

In the six months before I took office, we lost nearly 4 million jobs.

And we lost another 4 million before our policies were in full effect.

Those are the facts.

But so are these. In the last 22 months, businesses have created more than 3 million jobs.
Last year, they created the most jobs since 2005.

American manufacturers are hiring again, creating jobs for the first time since the late 1990s.

Together, we’ve agreed to cut the deficit by more than $2 trillion. And we’ve put in place new rules to hold Wall Street accountable, so a crisis like this never happens again.

The state of our union is getting stronger, and we’ve come too far to turn back now.

As long as I’m president, I will work with anyone in this chamber to build on this momentum. But I intend to fight obstruction with action, and I will oppose any effort to return to the very same policies that brought on this economic crisis in the first place.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

worn out american wrote:
'communist, nope not commi at all. I suppose you call Roosevelt a commi too ?
Facist, sucker.
----------
'ALL hiel to the religous nut cases party. lmao
----------
obama 2012
obama 2012.
What surplus? As can clearly be seen, in no year did the national debt go down, nor did Clinton leave President Bush with a surplus that Bush subsequently turned into a deficit. Yes, the deficit was almosteliminated in FY2000 (ending in September 2000 with a deficit of "only" $17.9 billion), but it never reached zero--let alone a positive surplus number. And Clinton's last budget proposal for FY2001, which ended in September 2001, generated a $133.29 billion deficit. The growing deficits started in the year of the last Clinton budget, not in the first year of the Bush administration.

Keep in mind that President Bush took office in January 2001 and his first budget took effect October 1, 2001 for the year ending September 30, 2002 (FY2002). So the $133.29 billion deficit in the year ending September 2001 was Clinton's. Granted, Bush supported a tax refund where taxpayers received checks in 2001. However, the total amount refunded to taxpayers was only $38 billion . So even if we assume that $38 billion of the FY2001 deficit was due to Bush's tax refunds which were not part of Clinton's last budget, that still means that Clinton's last budget produced a deficit of 133.29 - 38 =$95.29 billion.

Clinton clearly did not achieve a surplus and he didn't leave President Bush with a surplus.

So why do they say he had a surplus? because they LIE-liberals-NO lie too big.
http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/BPDLogin...

Use your head there liberal loon(I hope you did't get one of those liberal public education schoolins)-I gave you the link to the treasury department-you can see the debt Cliton created and you can see there was no surplus. He stole Social Security money, he cause the housing crisis. He had 42 shadow wars going on around the world and yet-you still keep lying.
Me too Dee Lay Me too

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Me too Dee Lay. Me too.
Omnibus

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Political Chicanery

Step up and see how the money is spent-
After laborious Working Man’s toil-
Hustled and stolen by the One Percent.

We wonder and wonder where money went-
The Left and the Right are water and oil-
Step up and see how the money is spent.

History follows our rapid descent-
How many a conscience has Dollar spoiled?-

Greedy Americans will not relent-
But by some resistance they can be foiled-
Step up and see how the money is spent.

Yes, we can pre-empt and we can prevent-
Our Nation and honor need not be soiled-

Upright politics so quickly is roiled-
In battle of justice we are embroiled-
Step up and see how the money is spent-
Omnibus

West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Yeah, that's what I thought... alot of takers, alot of sports....
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

hey fetch brightbart is dead join him
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

The working Man wrote:
-
----------
----------
vote obama 2012
----------
"Delbauchery" is illegal in Governemnt, CIty State and Religious affairs.

Your choice

legal or in prison with family and spouse or girlfriend or F for the night gets all your accounts your parents, your families cars, credit card balances and homes.

Freedom of Choice, YES but the law says freedom of choice to live legal or illegal make your choice and go to jail if that is where your intent is to be. Check yourself in before it is to late,

911 is for medical transport or jail make a choice
just sayin sumpin

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
hey!guess what, I like to fart in the bath tubb then bite the bubbles
You're fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monroe Discussions

Search the Monroe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Aaron Salmon 7,006
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
FCC Releases Warning Notices to Several Radio A... Jun '14 Ron Raygun 1
Brianna schneberger?? May '14 Looking 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••