Marines expelled, disciplined for video of puppy being thrown

Jun 12, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOMO News

The Marine Corps on Wednesday said it was expelling one Marine and disciplining another for their roles in a video showing a Marine throwing a puppy off a cliff while on patrol in Iraq.

Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Aug 5, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2008

josh allan wrote:
<quoted text>harkin?.... im afraid your too old ... or too nerdy ..wtf is harkin? great cumbk
Well, let's see here: D I C T I O N A R Y.

Got that?

Let me guess: You attended one of them thar so-called 'publik skools,' right?

Figures.

TOO BAD: >YOU< LOSE!
whatever

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

Infamous wrote:
Okay, I agree. As long as my opinion is heard. But at the same time does anyone think an NJP would suffice? I mean, I have seen Marines/Sailors/Soldiers get a DUI and recieve nothing more than a reduction in rank, and some extra duties. I think that is much more of a flaw of character. But hey, that's my own opinion right?
of course you are entitled to your opinion,and it is great that you are allowed to be heard,just as i am.that's something that most people forget,we truly do live in the best country in the world,and again i thank the men and women who serve to make that possible.many people have flaw's,but,i think i have less of a problem with a dui,and i mean 1 dui,no fatalities,and you straighten your life up,than i do for someone who could throw an innocent animal over a cliff,just for amusement.the man had no remorse,he laughed about it.to me that speak's of a serious mental defect.no conscience.i mean if he was capable of that,what else will he do? perhap's to a human?i believe most of our serial killer's started out killing animal's......point's to ponder,i suppose.i do respect your opinion,and am at least willing to hear it.to many people are only interested in their own.
What ills or kills me

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2008

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that most of the posts here that point fingers at people of different races/cultures may themselves be 2nd, 3rd, or 4th generation Americans and not at all native to this country. Hmm, who is?(You might find them on reservations and that's unfortunate)
As for the discharge, they deserved at least that, but I am thankful for the men and women who honor their uniform and the country they serve and protect.(excluding "Lance Cpl" David Motari and his fellow murderer Sg Encarnacion)
josh allan

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

Highlander wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see here: D I C T I O N A R Y.
Got that?
Let me guess: You attended one of them thar so-called 'publik skools,' right?
Figures.
TOO BAD: >YOU< LOSE!
OK I GOTTA HAND IT TO YA ... HERES YOUR BLUE RIBBON N GUESS WHAT IT SAYS RIGHT ON THE FRONT,thanks for the stimulating conversation... n did you know that scott anderson cooks meth in gold bar on 8th street? not many people do ... so i cant blame you for being ignorant... have a great day :)

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

josh allan wrote:
<quoted text>OK I GOTTA HAND IT TO YA ... HERES YOUR BLUE RIBBON N GUESS WHAT IT SAYS RIGHT ON THE FRONT,thanks for the stimulating conversation... n did you know that scott anderson cooks meth in gold bar on 8th street? not many people do ... so i cant blame you for being ignorant... have a great day :)
THAT, dear readers, was yet ~another~ example of why >you< shouldn't 'do drugs.'

:-))
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Jeremy wrote:
Since you are obviously the most ignorant person alive you deserve the following statement...
Obviously you are a towel wearing, building bombing terrorist. If you think someone who has spent four years of their life defending your complete idiocy and right to live in this country should be dishonorably discharged from the united states military for killing an animal, then maybe you should have taken the dogs place. Being given a court martial will ruin a persons life. Because of a stupid animal? Are you serious? And being from NEW YORK maybe you'd have somewhat of a clue. But obviously a piece of the building must have fallen on your head.
<quoted text>
whomever wrote this is evil...if a marine cannot treat an animal properly, he cannot be trusted to protect our country. This is shameful, evil and he should be punished more severely than he is
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

IF THERE IS A MARINE THAT DEFENDS THE ACTIONS OF THAT PUPPY KILLER, HE IS NOT A TRUE MARINE. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN OFFICER AND LEADERS...THIS IS NOT AN ACT TO DEFEND OR BE PROUD OF. THIS MAN WAS EVIL, AND STUPID AND SHOULD BE PUNISHED.
A TRUE MARINE KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEFENDING A CAUSE AND PERPETRATING EVIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Monroe News Video

•••
Monroe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••