dawn marcelle the fruit cake

Posted in the Monroe Forum

BOEING IT SECURITY

Abbeville, LA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Donnell Dent's daughter dead

I think that this is the most disrespectful woman that is ugly, doesn't have a life of her own and is thriving on some families personal tragedy. I knew Brandy and she would not have did that to Bray, you have no respect for the dead you stupid bitch. So you hate Donnell, who the fuck cares, leave the woman alone. She has lost her daughter, give her time to mourn. If you died, there would be nothing but a party on here. because everyone sees what a cold blooded heartless bitch you are. I could kick your no class, low class ass myself and I don't even know you. Get a freaking life, because you obviously don't have one. I can see why the mother gets on here and trys to defend herself and her family, however troubled they are, I don't think you would have one damn friend mourning you sweetie. You really need a come to Jesus meeting. I challenge you to leave these people alone. You do realize that there is a young girl that has lost her mother, a brother and sisters that have lost their sister and parents who have lost their child. I don't know if you have kids or other family- I bet they are proud of you. Just saying. Get a damn life- go write a book and keep everyone is suspense with your so called truths, it doesnt really matter. I don't see how you can look at yourself. People who are grieving should be shown respect and given the time to grieve. You are going to have to answer for your evil ways and so glad it is you. Its going to be hotttttt while you burn in hell for all of eternity. You really need to stop. Period.
BOEING I T SECURITY

Abbeville, LA

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Dawn Marcelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confused.
NOTFADEAWAY is a he who wishes he was a she.
Get your eyes checked.

Mental dumb one its you that is off hi-jacking Topixs
stick with Washington State they will be reading your type you can explain there what a genius you are. Every town in WA state you think will HELP your book of fiction.Check your self BACK( in ) nut house.
BOEING I T SECURITY

Abbeville, LA

#3 Jul 16, 2012
Woodsman_1

Since: Jul 10

Ventress
Please wait... Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
Tuesday Jul 10 2012

Desparation breeds lies. But really, that's how she sees things in her own mind.
But I do have some boeing Emails daussault and Boeing would find
interesting. You know the kind where she acknowledges she's not supposed to be using that account outside of the plant for security reasons and could get in "big trouble".
BOEING I T SECURITY

Abbeville, LA

#4 Jul 16, 2012
the way i see it

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 17, 2012
I notice she has yet to respond to this thread. But can't keep herself off the vermilion threads. Hmmmmm
rflmao

Abbeville, LA

#6 Jul 20, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/abbeville-la/...
In reference to the Dawn Marcelle Post #3: Dawn
you say you don't like Sheriff Mike Coouillion, Donnell Dent, Mike Harson etc. yet as the professed great competent investigative Journalist, you have never posted nor interviewed any of them. Donít you realize that tells all of us that you are a complete fraud who lies all the time, but proclaim your pronouncements must be true lies !!! Ha Ha Ha You belong in the fruit cake ward. Your imagination has cracked up running wild putting you crazier than the looniest

Dawn, your saying that people from around here call you all the time only qualifies as one hell of a hugh lie. How can anyone call you when none know your hide-out phone and residence numbers? And if anyone calls you about the crooked politicians and the drug epidemic from around here, how come you never accomplished one damned thing in your over 10 years of writings and utterly stupid posts all over topix? The answer is because the only thing you may be good at is hiding out your little fat self!!!!! The true facts are that you donít defend the meek nor the innocent, only Dawn Marcelle.

Thanks to Mr. Deerslayer checking youo out, and finding out that you have absolutely no posts in Mukilteo, Everett,Olympia, nor anywhere in the State of Washington where you claim to reside, only in the Abbeville and Kaplan, Louisiana Topix. And also for letting us know that if you talk about Dawn Marcelle to anyone in this area, they will tell you they never heard of you or if they did they donít want to know Dawn Marcelle to the point of their saying sheís the ding-bat crazy as a loon! Dawn, what a record of SHAME SHAME SHAME! Please do like that big bird burying your head in a hole so we can recognize you to kick your butt Asz!!!!

I did not live in Vermilion Parish at that time, but I also thanks Mr. Stell Lee for exposing that the Rodi crooks and you Dawn Marcelle employee thereof the scam Rodi was to also try to get local people to invest in the phony stock. Local friends of the Dawn yep! But in reality, it was the total lack of local friends of stabbing in the back snake in the grass Dawn Marcelle.

Dawn Marcelle: If you cannot or will not interview the present day Sheriff Mike Couvillion within the next 30 days, you prove to us that you have no guts, no balls, no brains, and no mental capacity to the point that you need to forever on your own stop posting and wasting our time reading your true lies!

Oh and one more thing, we see all your judge bad ratings in the Is Dawn Marcelle her true name and does she reside in the State of Washington, and you might as well also stop judging yourself to be brilliant, touching and especially the agree check, in your post #3 in this topix forum, since you are telling one more of your true lies by having checked the green agree!!!!!!!!!! You fool no one anymore Dawn, but sure would be nice if youíd only post your true lies on your website for us not to have to read the landill garbage of the best true liar in the world!!!

Hey fellows, find, keep track of, and post on all topix forums that Dawn Marcelle A.K.A. Lions Roar posts in until she sees fit to understand that her Asz is out of business in this area for good, and stops wasting our reading time by stop posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Around the county Nov 16 Puget Lowland 1
Around the County Nov 4 citizen-pulls-ove... 1
Snohomish Garage Door Repair Oct 30 WendyGross 1
Sheriff: Woman stabs neighbor in stomach during... Aug '14 Other Neighbor 2
Boyfriend Who Smothered Child Gets Prison (Nov '07) Aug '14 I am still here 27
Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Aug '14 Ooogah Boogah 11
How to navigate a roundabout Snohomish's rounda... Jul '14 ScottRAB 1

Flood Watch for Snohomish County was issued at November 24 at 12:37PM PST

Monroe News Video

Monroe Dating