Local briefly: Woman badly hurt in Ev...

Local briefly: Woman badly hurt in Everett car accident

There are 1 comment on the The Herald story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Local briefly: Woman badly hurt in Everett car accident. In it, The Herald reports that:

“No one has reported damage or bullet holes”

A traffic collision Thursday sent an Everett woman, 25, to the hospital with "very serious" injuries, Everett police said. via The Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

friend for life

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2008
This woman is a very good friend of mine and I belive the man who hit her should be punished.Also Im glad they finally passed the law banning the use of cell phones while driving. they were both on cell phones at the time of the accident. I think maybe if one or both of them were not on their cellphones this horrible accident would never have happened. I hope this is a lesson for anyone reading this. It certainly was for me. I think we already have enough distractions as is also some of us are not the best drivers to begin with. so please take a minute to pull over if you get a call that is so important you can't waite to take. Also remember in washington state it is illegal to talk on your phone while driving without a hands free kit. But even with hands free I still don't think its safe.Oh yeah my friend is doing better she will probaly need rehab for along time, She finally went home after 7 months in hospitals and nursing homes.We all just thank god everyday that she is still with us and we pray for her full recovery. She is the strongist person I have ever known and I'm so blessed to have her as my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Snohomish boy beaten for poor report card (Jun '08) Jan 12 Anonymous 13
News Boyfriend Who Smothered Child Gets Prison (Nov '07) Jun '16 Her Daughter Angel 31
Family in Sultan (Jun '16) Jun '16 Monikasea 1
News Class Reunions (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1
local service companies (Feb '16) Mar '16 Paul Franks 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
City Of Monroe WA 98272 Info (Dec '15) Dec '15 city of monroe wa 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages