Family threatened over video of throw...

Family threatened over video of thrown puppy

There are 4 comments on the ClipSyndicate story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Family threatened over video of thrown puppy. In it, ClipSyndicate reports that:

The controversial Internet video that purports to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff has triggered threats against a Monroe, Washington family related to the soldier, who is only identified as a 22-year-old Lance Corporal. via ClipSyndicate

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClipSyndicate.

jim

Osceola, IN

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Everyone should leave the family alone. They did nothing wrong. Let the idiots that made the video
pay the price. Even the best families can end up with a loser. Also remember there was more than one on the video. All are to blame. Maybe a years pay from all involved to PETA would be a good start at an apology.

Since: Jan 08

Long Beach, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2008
jim wrote:
Everyone should leave the family alone. They did nothing wrong. Let the idiots that made the video
pay the price. Even the best families can end up with a loser. Also remember there was more than one on the video. All are to blame. Maybe a years pay from all involved to PETA would be a good start at an apology.
True...leave the family alone. Threatening the family will bring sympathy to someone who clearly does not deserve it. I understand the anger...I myself would like to drop-kick him over the Grand Canyon...while we all laugh of course. However, lets get this guy by public outcry...not by harrassing the family.
jet

San Jose, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2008
I hope this killer get what is coming to him. I hope you die a slow death! Hang yourself. Murderer!!!

And to the parent, are you proud of yourselves for raising a "Jeffery Dalmer"? Really, you must be scum like your little wee David.
Kym

AOL

#4 Apr 17, 2008
If this sick ,p.o.s. boy, ever crossed my path, he wouldn't see the light of day again, and if he did, he would want to be dead. My dad is a retired USMCWO5 and the boy that did this really gives the marines a bad name. He doesn't deserve to be a marine. he has no honor, no regard for anything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boyfriend Who Smothered Child Gets Prison (Nov '07) Jun '16 Her Daughter Angel 31
Family in Sultan Jun '16 Monikasea 1
News Class Reunions Jun '16 Anonymous 1
local service companies (Feb '16) Mar '16 Paul Franks 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Washington... (Oct '10) Jan '16 judi byrne 6
City Of Monroe WA 98272 Info (Dec '15) Dec '15 city of monroe wa 1
News Youth gangs emerge in the Sky Valley (Dec '08) Oct '15 GOFASTCUMSLOWBABY... 17

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monroe Mortgages