First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Gallup Rasmussen

Livingston, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Who's new director of schools going to be?
Vinny Babalonia

United States

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Will Matt be offered a job on the Mountain?
in the know

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Eldridge will be principal at Hilham next year, Terry Webb next director.
factor

Livingston, TN

#4 Mar 13, 2013
webb, it will be a desaster
mexican food lover

Springfield, SC

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Webb won't take the job! Who would want the Director's job right now?!
school parent

Livingston, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2013
I hope it not Webb he does not know s-it about what going on Matt was a good man but let his friend send him down the drain Matt you let your friend use you the one that you think are true friend are a--hole i feel for you because your friend done you in i talk about the people you work with day in day out it not the school broad that cost you the job it your friend that you see every day
Walter

Springfield, SC

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Who are you calling a broad?
factor

Livingston, TN

#8 Mar 14, 2013
I don't know who they will appoint, but they need to leave the good old boy system and family out of it. We need someone that will do the best for our children, who will hold all employees accountable, who will spend the money wisely, and who will stand up for the right thing and betterment for the entire county, your children, and mine.
they can not

Byrdstown, TN

#9 Mar 14, 2013
They can not appoint Sells he would be more of a disaster than Eldridge.
why

Livingston, TN

#10 Mar 14, 2013
they can not wrote:
They can not appoint Sells he would be more of a disaster than Eldridge.
why?
karl rove

Livingston, TN

#11 Mar 14, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text> why?
He loves to hire family first thats why.
bunny gum

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2013
who is the board member that home schooled her children because she didnt think OC schools were good enough yet she is on the board? stupid voters!
bunny

Monroe, TN

#13 Mar 14, 2013
Matt Swallows is the name floating around under the covers as to the next Director. Tech kicked him out and he is in Sparta High School and needs a place to go... so Board go for it, show your stupidity!!!
In Need

Livingston, TN

#14 Mar 14, 2013
I agree with Danny, they should have left well enough alone! He has done a good job. I also think this position should not be left up to 10 people, when it affects all of Overton County! It should be voted on by the people.
Yep

Byrdstown, TN

#15 Mar 14, 2013
bunny gum wrote:
who is the board member that home schooled her children because she didnt think OC schools were good enough yet she is on the board? stupid voters!
The Norrod woman did....
come on

Cookeville, TN

#16 Mar 14, 2013
bunny wrote:
Matt Swallows is the name floating around under the covers as to the next Director. Tech kicked him out and he is in Sparta High School and needs a place to go... so Board go for it, show your stupidity!!!
I don' t know if the board will show their stupidity but you definitely showed yours. Matt Swallows is the mayor of cookeville.
just saying

Walterboro, SC

#17 Mar 14, 2013
we as voters needs to think about our children when we go to cast our votes...the voters elected these people who are running our schools and it is clear they do NOT have are children's best interest at heart..As far a Mr Eldridge he has always been there when I as a parent needed him for anything that had to do with me children..I support Mr Eldridge and I Thank him for all he has done for my children...But, do I think we will get anything any better ""I certainly doubt it"" it is slim pickin's...Think about it folks..
Going up

Cookeville, TN

#18 Mar 14, 2013
He is a pro at making people believe he was something he wasn't. You want the true measure of what he really is just look to the meeting where he completely went off on the board. Apparently he thought he could win the public over by using those tactics. It didn't work very well. No way to go but up although some of the names on here doesn't sound to appealing. Enough about the past. The board needs to do their jobs and find a capable replacement that will move this system forward.
Why

Shelby, NC

#19 Mar 14, 2013
Going up wrote:
He is a pro at making people believe he was something he wasn't. You want the true measure of what he really is just look to the meeting where he completely went off on the board. Apparently he thought he could win the public over by using those tactics. It didn't work very well. No way to go but up although some of the names on here doesn't sound to appealing. Enough about the past. The board needs to do their jobs and find a capable replacement that will move this system forward.
I watched the meeting where he supposedly went off, I didn't really see it that way. He looked like a man fighting for his job! Yes he looked flustered, but why wouldn't he when he already knew that they had their minds made up. They probably all have personal agendas.
nothing

Livingston, TN

#20 Mar 15, 2013
No, I don't think 7 out of 10 would have personal agendas. His hireing procedures, turning a blind eye to some wrong doings, and things of that nature is what got him railroaded. Those things just finally caught up with him. What goes around--always comes around!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayors speech at the Central Park 24 min gladiwasntthere 24
who is travis melton (Sep '12) 49 min wuz 10
Bad News for Weak,Dumb Trump 1 hr Billy 4
This is How Republicans Cheat Voters and the Co... 1 hr Billy 6
Book of Orwell and Churchill 2 hr Bronnie 5
Playmate and Republican Dani Mathers ordered t... 2 hr Bronnie 5
Jim brannum 3 hr Jim brannum 9

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance