more free shit
old democrat

Rickman, TN

#1 Mar 30, 2013
ey iam a old democrat and ust wondering , did god or obama iam sorry ,hehe get us any more free stuff? i been watching i been seeing my neighbor coming in from work ,he leaves to early in morning so iam still sleepin but like i said iam up when he comes home ,driving new car ,and its not fair ,iam 32 and my feet swell when i stand on them to long ,so why cant i have new car ? like obama says i deserve one to ,i sent him letter ,they said soon as he comes back from vacation ,he will demand all deadbeats like me and rest of democrats get new cars like our neighbors that work 12 to 14 hours a day , so u better send letter to obama and get yours to ,its only fair ,hehehe oh drink up demos and lets keep mooching off the working class ,its obamas way ,hehe
NoName

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2013
When you try to get your "free stuff," be sure to ask for a new space bar.
lazy democrat

Rickman, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2013
who do we call about our free cars ? i really want one now, and iam only 24 and cant work cause it makes me real tired if i do ,its a bad problem my whole family has had it for years. we love to vote for democrats they take care of my family ,well i mean they make those sorry working people pay for us.ok i need a nap
HIjack

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Now you're just making stuff up. This isn't going anywhere.
non driver

Cookeville, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2013
I need a new dishwasher so I don't break my fake nails washing dishes and cleaning house
Was at the Show

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 3, 2013
non driver wrote:
I need a new dishwasher so I don't break my fake nails washing dishes and cleaning house
Where can *I* get a dishwasher that cleans the house? That would be awesome!
lol

Livingston, TN

#9 Apr 7, 2013
lazy democrat wrote:
who do we call about our free cars ? i really want one now, and iam only 24 and cant work cause it makes me real tired if i do ,its a bad problem my whole family has had it for years. we love to vote for democrats they take care of my family ,well i mean they make those sorry working people pay for us.ok i need a nap
Really?? U and ur whole family get tired at work? Lmao I think its just plain lazyness I don't think people who don't work and get money from the state need free stuff. Its called get ur lazy butt up and get a job. Who doesn't get tired at work.
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
Wow. This site is not what I thought it. Was. But either way, There is a link. Www.youcaring/savingsunny.com. no spaces of course. I have a friend that is 27 years old and weighs 73 pounds. No. She has never had any eating disorder. She has lover 100 parasites in her body and her body will not absorb nutrientd and we are running out of time to come up with the funds she needs to be treated. Yoou can see her pictures and everythinng at that site. PRAYERS PLEASE. DONATIONS AWESOME. THANK YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bronnie Meadows 1 hr Bronnies mama 1
Is sea level rising? 1 hr resident 12
Trump A ‘Major Criminal,’ Must Be ‘Eliminated’ 2 hr Voter 9
Bank closing 2 hr stumble bum 2
Stupi Liberals 3 hr Bronnie Meadows 5
Betsy DeVos’ Department of Education sexual ass... 6 hr Bronnie Meadows 4
Wife beater running for sheriff 6 hr Unit 103 1

Monroe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance