snowflake

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

anyone know the where abouts of tony dozier in middletown, known as a crackhead? need to locate him asap!!!
Wooddy

Waldwick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Is he from Harrisburgh? Was he in the army?

Since: Jan 10

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

no, army wouldnt have him
The other one

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Ive been looking for him for years. He was on Ft Drum and a good friend of mine in the 90's

Since: Jan 10

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

still the wrong tony dozier, this one is living in ohio and from there. has a bad track record with drugs and having multiple kids with multiple woman. not a nice guy by no means!
Wrongone

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

whatupwiththat wrote:
still the wrong tony dozier, this one is living in ohio and from there. has a bad track record with drugs and having multiple kids with multiple woman. not a nice guy by no means!
......You forgot lier, crackhead, thief, and loser!!!!!
stephanie

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Wooddy wrote:
Is he from Harrisburgh? Was he in the army?
I'm looking for this one I have a son by him who is almost 6 yrs old and he wants to get in contact with his dad. any one got any info? he's about 38 yrs old now and was in the army in the past, and i think he lives in harrisburg
just me

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

there is a tony dozier in middletown, he is 38 yrs old. and his pic is on jail base on the internet. he was arrested 5/1/11 if thats him. check it out. he works at a bingo hall in middletown.
just me

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

snowflake wrote:
anyone know the where abouts of tony dozier in middletown, known as a crackhead? need to locate him asap!!!
there is a tony dozier in middletown, he is 38 yrs old. and his pic is on jail base on the internet. he was arrested 5/1/11 if thats him. check it out. he works at a bingo hall in middletown.
PDW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

I've heard many negative things about Tony. He was a GREAT guy while in the Army and we were GREAT friends. I don't know how or where his life turned for the worst, but I would like to find my old friend and try to help him. Not my place to judge him or his problems w drugs, women, or the law. If any one finds him, please post his where abouts. The Tony I know IS from Harrisburgh, has connections in Baltimore, and would be about 38-40 by now. I have an old picture I'd like to post somehow to see if we are all speaking of the same guy.

Since: May 11

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

snowflake wrote:
He is on FB

Since: May 11

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

He is on FB
Tina Ingram

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

He is a woman beating BITCH... Have fun with that.. We were engaged to be married till he beat the hell out of me earlier tonight.. I am on FB, and my profile pic is him and I.. If that's the same one, I can tell you where he is..
Whythen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Tina Ingram wrote:
He is a woman beating BITCH... Have fun with that.. We were engaged to be married till he beat the hell out of me earlier tonight.. I am on FB, and my profile pic is him and I.. If that's the same one, I can tell you where he is..
When do you still have him on your FB profile if he did that and you two are no longer together? I would have taken him off of there right away.
Uh yea

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Died from overdose. Sorry
Woody

Sulphur, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Tina Ingram wrote:
Sorry to hear that he's done bad shit like that. If anyone knows how to find him, please contact me at leroybrown102274@yahoo.com
513mommyof3

Monroe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Are you talking about Tony Dozier that was married to a woman named Tina and has a 13 year old son named Dylan?
Got You

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

513mommyof3 wrote:
Are you talking about Tony Dozier that was married to a woman named Tina and has a 13 year old son named Dylan?
He is alive an well and 513Mommy, I know you are Tina. You need to teach your Son how to grow up and be a Thug and a liar. He lies and lies and lies, just like his Mom. Whomever is looking for Tony, I really feel sorry for any other kids he may have, especially if they look like watermelon head Dylan.
BrokenHandJimmy

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Does he hang out at Old Dutch Tavern and sleep in woods when he drunk?
THEBULL

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

The other one wrote:
Ive been looking for him for years. He was on Ft Drum and a good friend of mine in the 90's
Did u ever do anything with this TONY.And what happened to this Tony,while he was in fort drum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monroe Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monroe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance