Hasidic women address story

Jul 28, 2008 Full story: Middletown Times Herald Record

Some of the Hasidic women read the story about Sterna "Gitty" Grunwald soon after it came out in New York magazine.

Read more
sandyrug

Forest Hills, NY

#1 Jul 29, 2008
I AM THE MOTHER OF A 34 YEAR OLD SON LIVING IN BENSONHURST BKLYN.WE ARE OF ITALIAN DESCENT AND ARE ROMAN CATHOLIC.I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF MEETING GITTY GRUNWALD IN SEPT. OF 2007.FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 MONTHS SHE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL.SHE PRACTICALLY MOVED INTO MY HOME AND DISRUPTED THE LIVES OF MY WHOLE FAMILY.AT THIS TIME SHE MADE NO EFFORT TO REGAIN CUSTODY OF HER CHILD.MY SON HAD AN ONGOING BATTLE WITH HER OVER THIS.HE EVENTUALLY LOST HIS JOB OVER THE SITUATION.HE WOULD TAKE DAYS OFF WORK TO GO WITH HER TO FAMILY COURT BUT SHE WOULDNT EVEN GET OUR OF BED TO GO WITH HIM.AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED SHE IS USING THE SYSTEM FOR HER OWN MEANS AND NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF HER CHILD.THERE IS SO MUCH MORE I CAN SAY BUT TIME WILL ALLOW THE PUBLIC TO FIND OUT THE TRUE NATURE OF GITTY.I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE COME TO HER AID FOR SO DID I UNTIL I DISCOVERED HER TRUE NATURE. .PLEASE STOP AIDING HER IN THIS WITCH HUNT AND INVESTIGATE HER FURTHER BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO ENLIST THE AID OF THE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC..........SANDRA RUGGIERO BKLYN NY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when an artist becomes a con artist 7 hr clay morrow 19
News NYMA seeks bankruptcy protection Mar 23 The Undertaker 1
make it to mothers (Jul '10) Mar 21 houseoftherisingsun 127
Nightclubs of the 70's (May '12) Mar 16 dan wardrope 9
Letter: Stop Tuxedo's leeching onto Greenwood Lake Mar 14 lakermom 3
News Fire destroys apartment above Greenwood Lake ea... (Mar '12) Mar 10 SLL 3
When artists become con artist. Mar 8 michael Peck 28
Monroe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web